Author Topic: Madeleine McCann suspect named as Christian Brueckner  (Read 5593 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Madeleine McCann suspect named as Christian Brueckner
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2022, 01:38:01 PM »
The proof of the pudding lies in a court of law, not in the speculations of forum members or the pronouncements of prosecutors. CB remains innocent until proved guilty atm no matter what is said.

A serial child sex abuser and likely a serial rapist, who was wandering around Europe, seemingly doing as he pleased  Until Germany caught up with him for crimes committed in Portugal that Portugal couldn't be bothered with.
I am more than happy to leave it to Germany.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2022, 01:40:40 PM »
You are confusing innocence and the POI. He may or may not be innocent....a court verdict is not definitive

For instance if he was found guilty on the basis of a confession beaten out if him...would the verdict convince you

If there is a verdict against Brueckner, even without a beating, some persons will never believe it.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2022, 01:42:19 PM »
And by the same argument  you will of course wholeheartedly agree that the McCanns and their friends including DP are innocent no matter what nasty allegations are made about them on here and elsewhere, right?

Please try not to be too silly.  This lark only works one way.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2022, 01:43:50 PM »
If there is a verdict against Brueckner, even without a beating, some persons will never believe it.

When does the trial start, anytime soon?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2022, 01:46:07 PM »
A serial child sex abuser and likely a serial rapist, who was wandering around Europe, seemingly doing as he pleased  Until Germany caught up with him for crimes committed in Portugal that Portugal couldn't be bothered with.
I am more than happy to leave it to Germany.

You'll be long dead before Germany ever prove Maddie was abducted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2022, 02:00:14 PM »
Please try not to be too silly.  This lark only works one way.
Oh course!  What an idiot I am to think G-Unit would agree, or even deign to answer my post.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2022, 02:15:47 PM »
Oh course!  What an idiot I am to think G-Unit would agree, or even deign to answer my post.

It's called Idiosyncratic Hypocrisy.  But don't worry about it.  It isn't catching.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2022, 02:51:55 PM »
The proof of the pudding lies in a court of law, not in the speculations of forum members or the pronouncements of prosecutors. CB remains innocent until proved guilty atm no matter what is said.

Innocent just as the McCanns have been for fifteen years.  One main difference is that when the McCanns worried that their daughter had been abducted by a paedophile, they were mocked and derided.  The other main difference to that is that Brueckner is a convicted paedophile who the tormentors who slur the McCanns feel bound to defend his innocence.
Well the truth of the matter is that Brueckner is a convicted paedophile.  The other truth is that Brueckner is a convicted torturer and rapist.  His rights will be defended throughout the process to which he will be subjected; why therefore do you not defend those demonstrably innocent of any such crimes against the female person or any crime whatsoever, but instead trample their inalienable rights into the dust at every opportunity.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2022, 03:36:17 PM »
Innocent just as the McCanns have been for fifteen years.  One main difference is that when the McCanns worried that their daughter had been abducted by a paedophile, they were mocked and derided.  The other main difference to that is that Brueckner is a convicted paedophile who the tormentors who slur the McCanns feel bound to defend his innocence.
Well the truth of the matter is that Brueckner is a convicted paedophile.  The other truth is that Brueckner is a convicted torturer and rapist.  His rights will be defended throughout the process to which he will be subjected; why therefore do you not defend those demonstrably innocent of any such crimes against the female person or any crime whatsoever, but instead trample their inalienable rights into the dust at every opportunity.

This all began when Brueckner was first named as a suspect with all attending previous convictions.  While I have never said that Brueckner wasn't entitled to the presumption of innocence.

I just don't understand how Sceptics can continue to accuse The McCanns, beyond some sort of madness or badness, or some sort of deep rooted genetics.  Although why this is so does defeat me when they defend Brueckner.

But there is nothing to be done about it now.  It is beyond redemption.   So we will just have to stagger on.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2022, 03:47:07 PM »
Prosecutor's Office: New Evidence Against B. in the "Maddie" Case
Last modified: 05.05.2022
15 years ago, Madeleine McCann disappeared from a resort in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz. The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office now has new evidence against a suspect.

The authority assumes that the imprisoned multiple offender Christian B. kidnapped and killed the girl called "Maddie". "We are sure that he is the murderer of Madeleine McCann," said Braunschweig prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters on Tuesday evening in an interview with the Portuguese broadcaster CMTV. "The investigation is ongoing and we have found some new facts, some new evidence." Wolters did not give details. Two weeks ago, a Portuguese public prosecutor's office announced that it was now officially accusing Christian B. of the murder of "Maddie".

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/braunschweig_harz_goettingen/Staatsanwaltschaft-Neue-Beweise-gegen-B-im-Fall-Maddie,maddie294.html

I don't think the German prosecutors are trying to 'set someone up' or otherwise interfere with the course of justice in Madeleine's case.

They have the evidence and they are very sure of its significance.  I think it is certainly worth noting that the Portuguese authorities are of a like mind whatever blind alley down which Amaral tried to direct them.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Eleanor

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2022, 04:15:01 PM »
Prosecutor's Office: New Evidence Against B. in the "Maddie" Case
Last modified: 05.05.2022
15 years ago, Madeleine McCann disappeared from a resort in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz. The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office now has new evidence against a suspect.

The authority assumes that the imprisoned multiple offender Christian B. kidnapped and killed the girl called "Maddie". "We are sure that he is the murderer of Madeleine McCann," said Braunschweig prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters on Tuesday evening in an interview with the Portuguese broadcaster CMTV. "The investigation is ongoing and we have found some new facts, some new evidence." Wolters did not give details. Two weeks ago, a Portuguese public prosecutor's office announced that it was now officially accusing Christian B. of the murder of "Maddie".

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/braunschweig_harz_goettingen/Staatsanwaltschaft-Neue-Beweise-gegen-B-im-Fall-Maddie,maddie294.html

I don't think the German prosecutors are trying to 'set someone up' or otherwise interfere with the course of justice in Madeleine's case.

They have the evidence and they are very sure of its significance.  I think it is certainly worth noting that the Portuguese authorities are of a like mind whatever blind alley down which Amaral tried to direct them.

Meanwhile, I will continue to defend Brueckner's Right to Innocence, as I have always done.  And I am not sure anyway.  I need to see Evidence.  But I don't think there will ever be much chance of that.  We will not be treated to that.  And I don't want to see it anyway.  The Panel of Judges will deal with that, whether Brueckner  is guilty or not.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2022, 04:56:56 PM »
This all began when Brueckner was first named as a suspect with all attending previous convictions.  While I have never said that Brueckner wasn't entitled to the presumption of innocence.

I just don't understand how Sceptics can continue to accuse The McCanns, beyond some sort of madness or badness, or some sort of deep rooted genetics.  Although why this is so does defeat me when they defend Brueckner.

But there is nothing to be done about it now.  It is beyond redemption.   So we will just have to stagger on.

There are two sides to this perennial argument.

There are those like thee and me who have NEVER impugned Brueckner's right to the presumption of innocence and who have had to argue on a daily basis for the McCann right to the same.

There are those who argue on a daily basis with intent to destroy any human right to which the McCann's are entitled even if just by dint of being human beings, but who defend Brueckner's right - which absolutely none but they are challenging.

Really funny old world isn't it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2022, 05:14:41 PM »
Meanwhile, I will continue to defend Brueckner's Right to Innocence, as I have always done.  And I am not sure anyway.  I need to see Evidence.  But I don't think there will ever be much chance of that.  We will not be treated to that.  And I don't want to see it anyway.  The Panel of Judges will deal with that, whether Brueckner  is guilty or not.
Suspect B. "has no alibi"
According to investigators in Germany, telephone records prove that Christian B. was at the time of the crime near the hotel complex in Praia da Luz, from which the girl had disappeared on the evening of May 3.

By whom B. had been called that evening, will be further investigated, said Wolters in the interview.

Wolters emphasized that the suspect could not prove that he had not been at the scene.

"Christian B. has no alibi," the prosecutor said.

I agree, Eleanor.

Furthermore I do not think we need to know anymore like the above about him.   It should always have been sufficient for us to know only that the McCann investigation was ongoing and the police had persons of interest who they were under investigation.

Which is precisely what they were doing in the face of sceptic ridicule and complaint until the 2019 Saunokonoko podcast featuring Amaral which eventually introduced Brueckner to the world in 2020.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2022, 05:19:37 PM »
Meanwhile, I will continue to defend Brueckner's Right to Innocence, as I have always done.  And I am not sure anyway.  I need to see Evidence. But I don't think there will ever be much chance of that.  We will not be treated to that.  And I don't want to see it anyway.  The Panel of Judges will deal with that, whether Brueckner  is guilty or not.

You'll be long dead before Wolters puts the concrete evidence before a court.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2022, 05:23:11 PM »
Suspect B. "has no alibi"
According to investigators in Germany, telephone records prove that Christian B. was at the time of the crime near the hotel complex in Praia da Luz, from which the girl had disappeared on the evening of May 3.

By whom B. had been called that evening, will be further investigated, said Wolters in the interview.

Wolters emphasized that the suspect could not prove that he had not been at the scene.

"Christian B. has no alibi," the prosecutor said.

I agree, Eleanor.

Furthermore I do not think we need to know anymore like the above about him.   It should always have been sufficient for us to know only that the McCann investigation was ongoing and the police had persons of interest who they were under investigation.

Which is precisely what they were doing in the face of sceptic ridicule and complaint until the 2019 Saunokonoko podcast featuring Amaral which eventually introduced Brueckner to the world in 2020.

We're still ridiculing them now, & anyone who believes Wolters, & will be continuing to do so for the foreseeable future, unless  Wolters proves us all wrong that is, which simply isn't going to happen.