Author Topic: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?  (Read 29259 times)

Offline John

Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?
« on: February 10, 2023, 07:23:21 PM »
Given the resources that the Metropolitan Police and others have ploughed into the search for Madeleine over the last decade and a half, are we any closer to understanding what happened that fateful night in Praia da Luz?

And secondly, has anyone changed their mind in the last few years as to what they may or may not have initially believed in this case?

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Have we learned anything new after almost 16 years?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023, 07:56:01 PM »
Given the resources that the Metropolitan Police and others have ploughed into the search for Madeleine over the last decade and a half, are we any closer to understanding what happened that fateful night in Praia da Luz?

And secondly, has anyone changed their mind in the last few years as to what they may or may not have initially believed in this case?

Grange has resulted in one rape being solved and charges laid and a trial pending on 3 more...plus 2 more charges relating to sexual crimes against children. Charges for the murder of MM to follow..

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2023, 08:49:57 PM »
Grange has resulted in one rape being solved and charges laid and a trial pending on 3 more...plus 2 more charges relating to sexual crimes against children. Charges for the murder of MM to follow..

Charges for the murder of MM to follow? You really still believe that?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2023, 09:14:12 PM »
Charges for the murder of MM to follow? You really still believe that?

Of course he does. Remember this is the man who also believed McCann would win the ECHR case

The man who is never wrong - in his own mind
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023, 09:28:13 PM »

John, we already know what happened. Andy Redwood explained rather eloquently that um, on the evidence, that you know, that um, that, that, you know that there was a criminal act that, you know, that was undertaken by a stranger.

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023, 09:43:20 PM »
John, we already know what happened. Andy Redwood explained rather eloquently that um, on the evidence, that you know, that um, that, that, you know that there was a criminal act that, you know, that was undertaken by a stranger.

Aye for sure...

Redwood didn't last long after his massive dig failure in Praia da Luz. Was he really expecting to find Madeleine?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 09:54:14 PM »
Aye for sure...

Redwood didn't last long after his massive dig failure in Praia da Luz. Was he really expecting to find Madeleine?
Why not?  If the police get a tip off that someone is hidden or buried in a specific location would you expect them to ignore it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2023, 09:57:53 PM »

I think we have become more aware of the evil that walks among us.

Paedophile ring uncovered during McCann probe
Published Jan 19, 2009
  ... El Mundo reported in its online edition on Monday.
Police arrested 13 suspects as a result of the investigation by officials from the Barcelona-based Metodo-3 agency, which had been hired by Gerry and Kate McCann to trace their daughter Madeleine
                 ............................................................................
As well as those arrested, police questioned another 10 people and seized a large quantity of computer equipment.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/paedophile-ring-uncovered-during-mccann-probe-431690
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2023, 10:08:19 PM »
I think we have become more aware of the evil that walks among us.

Paedophile ring uncovered during McCann probe
Published Jan 19, 2009
  ... El Mundo reported in its online edition on Monday.
Police arrested 13 suspects as a result of the investigation by officials from the Barcelona-based Metodo-3 agency, which had been hired by Gerry and Kate McCann to trace their daughter Madeleine
                 ............................................................................
As well as those arrested, police questioned another 10 people and seized a large quantity of computer equipment.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/paedophile-ring-uncovered-during-mccann-probe-431690

Yes. The paedos. Raising awareness of paedos. Like Gerry was when he was ranting down the phone about the paedophile gang that had abducted Maddie, while Kate cursed about the f*cking b........s that had taken her.
It definitely wasn't staging or anything, no siree. This was the genuine reaction by the innocent parents of an abducted child & definitely not an attempt to pin the blame on paedophiles.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2023, 10:11:20 PM »
Why not?  If the police get a tip off that someone is hidden or buried in a specific location would you expect them to ignore it?

So why didn't the MET excavate the driveway at Casa Liliana when Steven Birch gave the tip off that Maddie was buried there?  Seems they must have just ignored it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2023, 10:12:04 AM »
Of course he does. Remember this is the man who also believed McCann would win the ECHR case

The man who is never wrong - in his own mind

from someone who didnt understand the law involved.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2023, 10:21:12 AM »
Aye for sure...

You dont seem to know much about how police investigate a crime

Offline Lace

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2023, 11:32:16 AM »
Yes. The paedos. Raising awareness of paedos. Like Gerry was when he was ranting down the phone about the paedophile gang that had abducted Maddie, while Kate cursed about the f*cking b........s that had taken her.
It definitely wasn't staging or anything, no siree. This was the genuine reaction by the innocent parents of an abducted child & definitely not an attempt to pin the blame on paedophiles.

If my child was missing and I'd heard there were Paedophile gangs in the area I would jump to the conclusion that a Paedophile had abducted my child too.  It would be the first thing that entered my head.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2023, 12:52:11 PM »
If my child was missing and I'd heard there were Paedophile gangs in the area I would jump to the conclusion that a Paedophile had abducted my child too.  It would be the first thing that entered my head.

Was Gerry told there were paedophile gangs in the area? He didn't show any concern when he went out every night and left his children in his unlocked accomodation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2023, 01:24:13 PM »
Was Gerry told there were paedophile gangs in the area? He didn't show any concern when he went out every night and left his children in his unlocked accomodation.

He must have been told after the abduction, but before he ever bothered ringing the police & telling them about the paedophile gangs.
Strange that he omitted such an important detail in his witness statement also.