Author Topic: "We must reconstruct Maddie’s fateful night" says former Portuguese police chief.  (Read 134904 times)

Offline Mr Gray

so back on topic....amaral has shown his detective skills are very poor. He misunderstood the initial evidence and that has skewed his views. Fortunately he was removed from the investigation. It is clear that the parents are no longer suspects.

stephen25000

Has amaral not realised he was sacked and is no longer part of the investigation

Have you not realized he is free to do what he wishes ?

Have you not noted that ex UK coppers have commented on it and gave their assessments/views, in the press ?

Offline Mr Gray

Have you not noted that ex UK coppers have commented on it and gave their assessments/views, in the press ?

he is free to do what he wishes and I am free to comment on him...

Offline Mr Gray

I realise I am unpopular because I post the truth about amaral......imo he has shown himself to be very poor at his job and given a suspended sentence for perjury

stephen25000

I realise I am unpopular because I post the truth about amaral......imo he has shown himself to be very poor at his job and given a suspended sentence for perjury

You support the mccanns 100%

Any post you make has to viewed in light of that.

Offline Mr Gray

You support the mccanns 100%

Any post you make has to viewed in light of that.

I do support the McCanns...because of the evidence...you seem to absolutely detest them..same as others on here...and any post made by you and others has to be seen in the same light

Offline faithlilly

I believe Robert Murat also suggested that a reconstruction should take place. It would seem he was willing so why not the McCanns ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

Maybe it would help if the T9 agree to return to PDL for a reconstruction, as Mr Amaral suggests today.

amaral is not on the case and misunderstood much of the important evidence...why should anyone listen to him

Offline Luz

Not only you're not an experienced investigator as you don't acknowledge the findings from those that are INVESTIGATORS.

Offline Mr Gray

Not only you're not an experienced investigator as you don't acknowledge the findings from those that are INVESTIGATORS.

amaral misunderstood the evidence....and reached conclusions that were not supported by evidence...not very impressive...

Offline Luz

Redwood was not in PDL on 2007, Redwood didn't receive the phone call from FSS stating that DNA matched Madeleine's...
Redwood was asked to close the case and save UK's butt over their cover up on the McCann.

Offline pathfinder73

If they do it they will find when Russ returned at 9:45 and when his THIN steak arrived Kate left to check and raised the alarm by 9:55 (Russell only had a few bites of his steak according to table witness DW when Kate returned). The Smiths left Kelly's Bar at 10pm and a few minutes later the prime suspect passed them.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Luz

What I find amazing, after all this years, is that McCann admirers simply attack Mr. Amaral, forgetting that there was a team of more than 200 PJs and Leicestershire police members!

Why go after the man that only did his job, until he decided not to follow the directive that "some cases don't get a resolution"?!!!

Offline Mr Gray

What I find amazing, after all this years, is that McCann admirers simply attack Mr. Amaral, forgetting that there was a team of more than 200 PJs and Leicestershire police members!

Why go after the man that only did his job, until he decided not to follow the directive that "some cases don't get a resolution"?!!!

the thread is re amaral

stephen25000

He has and will remain the focal point of their attack.

The mere fact other police officers agreed with the scenario and were investigating it, seems to have disappeared into the ether.