Author Topic: Should the Maddie enquiry be expanded?  (Read 10551 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Should the Maddie enquiry be expanded?
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2018, 09:21:31 PM »
there are a lot of myths surrouding the maddie case...youve started a thread.it seems your posts are high on opinion with no facts...so what are the facts
What worried me was who would the enquiry be focused on?  Would it be Metodo 3 or the people who employed them?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2018, 07:29:13 AM »
What worried me was who would the enquiry be focused on?  Would it be Metodo 3 or the people who employed them?

Enquiry  into what.... Has it been established a crime has been committed... Why doesn't Angelo just take his concerns to the PJ.... He's been talking about it fir about a, year
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 07:39:44 AM by Davel »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2018, 08:16:29 AM »

Everyone involved Robbie.  Correia and M3 were merely tools in a devious plot to remove Amaral from the investigation. Portuguese lawyer John Grade has already made it known publicly that M3 approached him but he refused to cooperate with them.  We know that Marcos Correia was then approached and that he took on the Cipriano case refusing to disclose who was paying him.  The question is what on earth employing Correia has to do with finding Maddie?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:23:24 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2018, 08:18:00 AM »
Everyone involved Robbie.  Correia and M3 were merely tools in a devious plot to remove Amaral from the investigation.

amaral was removed before M3 or Correia were on the scene....how could they be part of this devious plot..

no evidence...just pro amaral propaganda....I think the pj will laugh at you

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2018, 08:23:25 AM »
Everyone involved Robbie.  Correia and M3 were merely tools in a devious plot to remove Amaral from the investigation. Portuguese lawyer John Grade has already made it known publicly that M3 approached him but he refused to cooperate with them.  We know that Marcos Correia was then approached and that he took on the Cipriano case refusing to disclose who was paying him.  The question is what on earth employing Cordia has to do with finding Maddie?

all opinion stated as fact

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2018, 08:25:00 AM »
all opinion stated as fact

All documented and publicly recorded.  I would have thought that you of all people would want to get to the bottom of this unsavoury episode?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2018, 08:26:07 AM »
All documented and publicly recorded.
As per forum rules you will kindly provide all the relevant cites then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2018, 08:27:17 AM »
All documented and publicly recorded.  I would have thought that you of all people would want to get to the bottom of this unsavoury episode?

documented where

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2018, 08:27:43 AM »
As per forum rules you will kindly provide all the relevant cites then.

It is all recorded on the main thread so I am not going to repeat it here.  This thread merely asks the question as to whether the enquiry should be expanded to encompass this episode.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8538.msg427985#msg427985
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:30:59 AM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2018, 08:28:32 AM »
Everyone involved Robbie.  Correia and M3 were merely tools in a devious plot to remove Amaral from the investigation. Portuguese lawyer John Grade has already made it known publicly that M3 approached him but he refused to cooperate with them.  We know that Marcos Correia was then approached and that he took on the Cipriano case refusing to disclose who was paying him.  The question is what on earth employing Correia has to do with finding Maddie?

amaral was removed before M3 were employed which makes your claim false...how do ypu explain that

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2018, 08:29:48 AM »
It is all recorded on the main thread.

and nothing was establised as fact...so tell me..what part did m3 have in removing amaral from the investigation ..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2018, 08:32:14 AM »
It is all recorded on the main thread so I am not going to repeat it here.  This thread merely asks the question as to whether the enquiry should be expanded to encompass this episode.

the only thing recorded on the main thread are your claims with no evidence to support them

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2018, 08:33:41 AM »

Citing another of your unevidenced threads won’t do I’m afraid.  Have you actually got any hard evidence for what otherwise are a bunch of baseless allegations?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2018, 08:35:12 AM »
Everyone involved Robbie.  Correia and M3 were merely tools in a devious plot to remove Amaral from the investigation

absolute rubbish...amaral was removed before m3 came on the scene...if you can get that so wrong..what does it say for the rest of your claims

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2018, 08:36:44 AM »
amaral was removed before M3 were employed which makes your claim false...how do ypu explain that

They both occurred in October 2007.  Correia made it very clear that his target was Goncalo Amaral.

Je ne regrette rien!!