Author Topic: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?  (Read 35433 times)

Offline Snowgirl

Re: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2018, 02:52:00 PM »
Crikey Snowgirl.  Before you joined there were several threads that went over the conclusion that no-one died in 5A.

You cant expect anyone to go over all this YET again

May i suggest that you read back over the past 3 years.
I don’t need to read back nor do I need you to answer a question posed specifically  to Davel.
Kindly let him speak for himself.

IMO, someone died in 5a and those supporters who keep on insisting that no one did in order to support Gerry McCann’s claim that the dogs are terribly unreliable are making fools of themselves imo.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:22:41 PM by John »

Offline xtina

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2018, 03:10:09 PM »
Unless one has the time and equipment for fishing, or land for keeping sheep etc.,the cheapest protein has be home grown pork or chickens.  Just breed them and feed them on scraps.

During the war my hubbies family had a part share in a pig.

sadie ...they don't need fishing rods ....

there are fish markets fish restaurants ...boats selling fresh fish....

The most you see are chickens.....

even a favorite saying for GA ...is sardine muncher.....

you are wrong with the pigs....The most you see alive are chickens.....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2018, 03:14:47 PM »

They kill Pigs in their back gardens around here.  And then they butcher them in their kitchens.  I don't know if they change their clothes before butchering, but I somewhat doubt it.

Offline xtina

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2018, 03:28:04 PM »
They kill Pigs in their back gardens around here.  And then they butcher them in their kitchens.  I don't know if they change their clothes before butchering, but I somewhat doubt it.

completely different....IMO.

I would also think a completely different culture....

so they walk about with there clothes full of blood ......

is it a holiday complex you live in/near...... or a town....

I thought horse meat was the favorite flavor in France.....

Is it France where you live or Brittany....

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2018, 03:32:22 PM »
Crikey Snowgirl.  Before you joined there were several threads that went over the conclusion that no-one died in 5A.

You cant expect anyone to go over all this YET again

May i suggest that you read back over the past 3 years.

Sadie that is very unfair.  I too am new and think that if YOU don't want to discuss it then YOU shouldn't. Just because you have been here for years doesn't make you have the right to stop discussions IMO.

Snowgirl I am with you  8((()*/
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Sunny

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2018, 03:35:48 PM »
I see the desperation to try and prove that Eddie alerted to a dead porker is still strong on here.

I believe that Eddie alerted to cadaver and nothing else. I believe that Martin Grime thought the same too.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2018, 03:36:45 PM »

I live in Rural Brittany.  But we do have a large number of houses rented out to holiday makers.

I don't understand why this should be different.

The Pig intestines are removed in the garden and then cleaned out and used for making sausages on the kitchen table.  And very good they are too.

The point is that cadaverine from the Pig's intestines could easily be transferred to elsewhere.

Offline sadie

« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2018, 03:39:01 PM »

Fishing takes time.  A lot especially if you are some miles from water ... and you need a boat (preferably) and rods etc.

The Portuguese as a race are quite poor.  My Portuguese friend, a man of 30 and a computer expert and linguist, (several languages) worked in a hospital and he earned about £7.000 per year working a full week.  That was about 8 years ago.

People in this country would not get out of bed for that sort of money.

One free way of keeping your family properly fed was to keep pigs, breed, feed and slaughter them yourself.  In my opinion, Leandro and Leonor were good parents.

My suspicion is that many of the poorer families in PT would do likewise and keep a pig/pigs

Offline sadie

« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2018, 03:40:58 PM »

Suggest you try looking Brittany up on a map

Offline sadie

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2018, 03:44:13 PM »

Cadavar odour hangs around, no need for blood showing cos the odour doesn't (easily) wash out.  Could be on fingers too.

But almost certainly if that was cadavar odour in the bedroom it was from the ashes of Tasmin Silences dead grandpa .. or from his pjays.

Offline sadie

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2018, 03:48:15 PM »
Sadie that is very unfair.  I too am new and think that if YOU don't want to discuss it then YOU shouldn't. Just because you have been here for years doesn't make you have the right to stop discussions IMO.

Snowgirl I am with you  8((()*/

I am sorry if I have upset you and Snowgirl, and yes you are new, but the facts are that this subject has been done to death and it would take Davel over a week to go though it all.

That is patently too long

Offline Sunny

« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2018, 03:49:41 PM »
Cadavar odour hangs around, no need for blood showing cos it doesn't (easily) wash out.  Could be on fingers too.

But almostr certainly if that was cadavar odour in tghe bedroom it was from the ashes of Tasmin Silences dead grandpa .. or from his pjays.

Can  you show me where it says that ashes contain cadaverine. I don't believe that they do. Why would Tamsin Silence's grandmother keep her dead husbands pyjamas?

Offline xtina

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2018, 03:51:57 PM »
Suggest you try looking Brittany up on a map

a friend at works mother lives in Brittany ....in a villa.....

I will have to ask her next time I see her ...

if her mum has pigs in the garden...

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2018, 03:52:47 PM »
I am sorry if I have upset you and Snowgirl, and yes you are new, but the facts are that this subject has been done to death and it would take Davel over a week to go though it all.

That is patently too long

This is correct, Sadie.  We cannot be expected to rehash and reprovided cites on subjects already discussed every time someone new joins.

There is an adequate Search Facility and everyone can look up another members Posts.

Offline xtina

« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2018, 03:54:07 PM »
I see the desperation to try and prove that Eddie alerted to a dead porker is still strong on here.

I believe that Eddie alerted to cadaver and nothing else. I believe that Martin Grime thought the same too.

I agree with you completely....