Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509446 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1230 on: April 22, 2019, 05:00:18 PM »
i think you have plenty of beliefs...one being taht the statements are accurate

If witnesses didn't agree with their statements they didn't have to sign them.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1231 on: April 22, 2019, 05:05:50 PM »
If witnesses didn't agree with their statements they didn't have to sign them.

They would be under pressure to sign and there's no proof they understood them.....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1232 on: April 22, 2019, 05:09:34 PM »
They would be under pressure to sign and there's no proof they understood them.....

That's opinion, not fact.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1233 on: April 22, 2019, 05:13:57 PM »
try tesco....I cant believe youve never eaten chestnuts...i remeber when they were sold on the street...same as baked potatoes
We don't have a Tesco in the Algarve.  So I have still to taste my first chestnut.

Here's a challenge for you.  Your wife will be asked to attend my Grand Cookoff Challenge in May.  So kindly ask her what her she thinks is her signature dish.

My granddaughter wanted to go for a family meal in Lagos.  Because although the restaurant  is allegedly Italian, she likes their Thai green curry.

I do a wicked Thai green curry.

The challenge is on!
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1234 on: April 22, 2019, 05:14:03 PM »
Crikey.  I had a (frozen) duck's leg.  I don't do stuffing, though my better half loves it.  You would need to teach me. And I have never had a chestnut in my life, so I've got no idea where I would find some if my life depended on it.

I feel another light and frothy thread coming on for May.

The Great International Cook-off Challenge?

Yummy yummy in my tummy.  &^^&*

Just finished the BBQ for my flock... All meat is prepared sous vide then seared on the BBQ.. I only cook vegetables on the barby.. Sweetcorn is particularly good... No frozen meat.. Everything sourced from local butchers with local suppliers...makes a massive difference.. Pudding.. Ice cream or panacotta.. ..the only addition this year being my latest Foray into sushi... My excuse to buy a proper sharp Japanese knife.   

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1235 on: April 22, 2019, 05:14:58 PM »
We don't have a Tesco in the Algarve.  So I have still to taste my first chestnut.

Here's a challenge for you.  Your wife will be asked to attend my Grand Cookoff Challenge in May.  So kindly ask her what her she thinks is her signature dish.

My granddaughter wanted to go for a family meal in Lagos.  Because although the restaurant  is allegedly Italian, she likes their Thai green curry.

I do a wicked Thai green curry.

The challenge is on!

What vegetables do you put in your this green curry and how do you prepare your basic paste and what are the ingredients ..I'm surprised  there are no tesco's in the, algarve... They are worldwide

I suspect your  Thai green curry is nothing more than a bottle of sauce.. Lol.

The ingredients sre, quite difficult Ti get hold of.. Even tesci doesn't have them
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 05:24:50 PM by Davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1236 on: April 22, 2019, 05:24:42 PM »
Just finished the BBQ for my flock... All meat is prepared sous vide then seared on the BBQ.. I only cook vegetables on the barby.. Sweetcorn is particularly good... No frozen meat.. Everything sourced from local butchers with local suppliers...makes a massive difference.. Pudding.. Ice cream or panacotta.. ..the only addition this year being my latest Foray into sushi... My excuse to buy a proper sharp Japanese knife.
Crikey.   &%%6

Perhaps you get one of my very restricted 5 guest cooks place around my dinner table.
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1237 on: April 22, 2019, 05:29:11 PM »

I find sashimi much more delicate in the mouth but, of course, much greater skill is needed to prepare it. As to Japanese knives, I’d recommend Global but you will have to buy a sharper designed especially for them to ensure they remain super sharp.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 05:33:23 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1238 on: April 22, 2019, 05:32:46 PM »
What vegetables do you put in your this green curry and how do you prepare your basic paste and what are the ingredients ..I'm surprised  there are no tesco's in the, algarve... They are worldwide

I suspect your  Thai green curry is nothing more than a bottle of sauce.. Lol.

The ingredients sre, quite difficult Ti get hold of.. Even tesci doesn't have them

Best go to Waitrose or have them delivered by Ocado. I find they have a better range of exotic ingredients than most other supermarkets or better still, source your ingredients from an Thai supermarket.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1239 on: April 22, 2019, 05:33:10 PM »
I find sashimi much more delicate in the mouth but, of course, much greater skill is need to prepare it. As to Japanese knives, I’d recommend Global but you will have to buy a sharper designed especially for them to ensure they remain super sharp.

Sashimi is, simply sliced salmon or tuna... With soy and wasabi... Very simple to prepare.. Nigiri is good too.. Took a little experimentation to get the rice cokef properly and then seasoned properly... I'm experimenting with sharpening... Using a stone at the moment

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1240 on: April 22, 2019, 05:34:36 PM »
Sashimi is, simply sliced salmon or tuna... With soy and wasabi... Very simple to prepare.. Nigiri is good too.. Took a little experimentation to get the rice cokef properly and then seasoned properly... I'm experimenting with sharpening... Using a stone at the moment

You obviously have never prepared authentic sashimi.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1241 on: April 22, 2019, 05:34:50 PM »
Best go to Waitrose or have them delivered by Ocado. I find they have a better range of exotic ingredients than most other supermarkets or better still, source your ingredients from an Thai supermarket.

Chinatown is best.. I'm just wondering what veg sil uses.. Pea aubergines are authentic and you won't get those at waitrose

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1242 on: April 22, 2019, 05:36:49 PM »
You obviously have never prepared authentic sashimi.

I've prepared sashimi.. I'm not Japanese so it's not authentic... I've eaten it restaurants around the world and mines as good as any... It's thinly sliced salmon... That's it.. What is difficult about that

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1243 on: April 22, 2019, 05:39:27 PM »
Chinatown is best.. I'm just wondering what veg sil uses.. Pea aubergines are authentic and you won't get those at waitrose
We don't have a Waitrose in the Algarve.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1244 on: April 22, 2019, 05:41:02 PM »
We don't have a Waitrose in the Algarve.

Yes I know... You must find it difficult to get authentic ingredients fir your that green curry