Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509436 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1245 on: April 22, 2019, 05:42:12 PM »
Chinatown is best.. I'm just wondering what veg sil uses.. Pea aubergines are authentic and you won't get those at waitrose

You can buy pea aubergines in a jar but I buy mine from a Thai wholesaler.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1246 on: April 22, 2019, 05:43:19 PM »
We don't have a Waitrose in the Algarve.

It's probably best to concentrate on local dishes... Local ingtedients

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1247 on: April 22, 2019, 05:46:26 PM »
I've prepared sashimi.. I'm not Japanese so it's not authentic... I've eaten it restaurants around the world and mines as good as any... It's thinly sliced salmon... That's it.. What is difficult about that

Done properly it takes great skill.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1248 on: April 22, 2019, 05:48:30 PM »

I doubt it tastes, any different ...simply slicing... No cooking..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1249 on: April 22, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »

Like making tea japanese style ...but at the end of the day it's a cup of tea... And nothing  beats my Guan Yin tea
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 05:59:45 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1250 on: April 22, 2019, 06:39:53 PM »
Sashimi is, simply sliced salmon or tuna... With soy and wasabi... Very simple to prepare.. Nigiri is good too.. Took a little experimentation to get the rice cokef properly and then seasoned properly... I'm experimenting with sharpening... Using a stone at the moment
We have made our own Californian rolls before but blimey what a palaver.  Cheaper and easier to get them from Yo! Sushi. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1251 on: April 22, 2019, 07:18:34 PM »
We have made our own Californian rolls before but blimey what a palaver.  Cheaper and easier to get them from Yo! Sushi.

They can be made in minutes... We don't have a sushi restaurant within an hours round trip and none that deliver..

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1252 on: April 22, 2019, 07:29:16 PM »
I'm eating a fish finger sandwich with salt. vinegar and HP sauce. Nice.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1253 on: April 22, 2019, 07:44:28 PM »
I agree.. We don't know, how factual Mrs Fenns statement is... Let's stick to that
You don't know how factual Mrs Fenn's statement was yet you want to stick to it!  Or do you agree with me that Mrs Fenn doesn't give a minute by minute account of the night.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1254 on: April 22, 2019, 07:50:50 PM »
You don't know how factual Mrs Fenn's statement was yet you want to stick to it!  Or do you agree with me that Mrs Fenn doesn't give a minute by minute account of the night.

im sticking with we dont know how factual mrs fenns statement was

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1255 on: April 22, 2019, 08:03:55 PM »
im sticking with we dont know how factual mrs fenns statement was
OK.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1256 on: April 22, 2019, 08:57:01 PM »
I'm eating a fish finger sandwich with salt. vinegar and HP sauce. Nice.
Gosh, how frightfully common.  I’ve just had sushi followed by a big bowl of Pho.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1257 on: April 23, 2019, 06:48:41 AM »
Gosh, how frightfully common.  I’ve just had sushi followed by a big bowl of Pho.

Gosh, how frightfully snobbish!
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1258 on: April 23, 2019, 07:05:10 AM »
Gosh, how frightfully snobbish!
It was wasn’t it?  I was of course being tongue-in-cheek.  I love a fish finger sarnie me, but it has to be ketchup and tartare, not brown sauce.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1259 on: April 23, 2019, 08:34:21 AM »
It was wasn’t it?  I was of course being tongue-in-cheek.  I love a fish finger sarnie me, but it has to be ketchup and tartare, not brown sauce.

It was going to be ketchup but I didn't have any.  8(8-))
Result = happy posting.