Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509467 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1410 on: May 01, 2019, 07:13:54 PM »
Yes, would be useful if you had a friend who had such an appliance, say in a handy garage, within carrying distance

Should have been easy enough to locate ... I seem to remember a forum discussion on garages in Luz where we were reliably informed they were as scarce as hens teeth
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #1411 on: May 01, 2019, 07:21:01 PM »
Perhaps not a garage - merely a hypothetical musing
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1412 on: May 01, 2019, 07:34:56 PM »
Should have been easy enough to locate ... I seem to remember a forum discussion on garages in Luz where we were reliably informed they were as scarce as hens teeth

There are garages opposite block 5, block 6.

We live in a converted garage, more popularly called an underbuild.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1413 on: May 01, 2019, 07:36:53 PM »
Perhaps not a garage - merely a hypothetical musing

So you turn up on your friends step... Can I put a body in your freezer for a few weeks..

Offline The General

« Reply #1414 on: May 01, 2019, 07:37:49 PM »
So you turn up on your friends step... Can I put a body in your freezer for a few weeks..
A few weeks? Are you kidding? What about my fish fingers?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1415 on: May 01, 2019, 07:44:04 PM »
A few weeks? Are you kidding? What about my fish fingers?

Precisely

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1416 on: May 01, 2019, 08:26:14 PM »
it means... fresh blood that has dried in that place ...corpses dont bleed post mortem
That is not right and I know from years of working in a slaughter house.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1417 on: May 01, 2019, 08:30:02 PM »
i should have made it clearer...your study is up to 72 hours post mortem...and it doesnt tell us if there was any bleeding at 72 hours.....in this case it was 30 days....all the blood in the body would have clotted by then.
What happens if a body is frozen immediately after death and thawed 30 days later?  There are situations (scenarios) where we wouldn't know what effect it would have on Keela's ability to detect blood and blood stained body fluids.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1418 on: May 01, 2019, 08:35:18 PM »
The study you quoted may well involve more elderly people... Many who take blood thinning drugs that delay clotting... Even then bleeding only happened when the body was cut open... How long would it take Gerry to find a fridge... It's, all a but silly...
Who said it was Gerry?   Who says the body if frozen was Madeleine?  All that the dogs indicate is that there is a possible cadaver with bleeding of some degree. No victim names are mentioned and no perpetrators are identified.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1419 on: May 01, 2019, 08:38:51 PM »
Why wonder about it?  Is it conceivable that Madeleine's corpse was refrigerated for 23 days and then moved by a high profile individual into a high profile rental car in a high profile holiday resort crawling with tourists, media, the occasional police person and all manner of ghoul seekers?  I know it's technically not impossible but we haven't even begun to explore where this mythical fridge might have been housed.
There is a walk-in freezer/chiller mentioned in the PJ files.  It is at the Tapas Restaurant.  What better place?  Right at the site where the child goes missing.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1420 on: May 01, 2019, 08:40:35 PM »
Does blood that is inside a corpse remain fresh for 23 days in a fridge?
Meat stays fresh, so why not the blood?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1421 on: May 01, 2019, 08:45:25 PM »
I've already blown his theory out... How did Maddie die between 8.30 and 10....rolling off the sofa... Banging her head and dying... Not possible
Forget about a specific person.  It could be anyone, injured anywhere, shifted by anyone to places unknown.  (But in that sequence it seems likely the person taking a victim into the apartment also is involved in the removal to the refrigeration point.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1422 on: May 01, 2019, 08:48:41 PM »
Blood doesn't seep from a corpse... As your link showed... The blood deep inside had to be accessed
But if there were injuries causing dead.  Often blood will come out from the lungs via the mouth ears or nose after death.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1423 on: May 01, 2019, 08:51:35 PM »
I'm not a scientist but I can't imagine any reason why a refrigerated corpse would start bleeding after twenty three days when removed from the fridge, unless maybe it had a bloody wound.  Would falling off a sofa and banging your head (to death) cause a bloody wound?  Possible but highly unlikely IMO, as is his entire theory.
What about a hit and run car accident?  Internal bleeding etc.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1424 on: May 01, 2019, 08:55:10 PM »
I still don't know the meat and bones of Amaral's frozen thesis.  What is it and how does he think it was achieved?

I'll start you off ...
There needs to be a freezer ... right?
There was one at the Tapas Restaurant.  Where did she go missing?  Even if the body that Amaral theorises about wasn't Madeleine it is still close to where Madeleine went missing.
Moderation