Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509375 times)

Offline misty

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1500 on: May 02, 2019, 08:02:36 PM »
Twelve years on and yet despite no evidence of the parents involvement ....some do have difficulty with that conclusion!

IMO many have difficulty with that conclusion because they are not prepared to look beyond the parents for culpability. Even the podcasts steer the listeners in that direction.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1501 on: May 02, 2019, 08:07:02 PM »

12 yrs on,some have difficulty with no evidence of an abduction,Grange despite their looking at an abduction have never said they have evidence of one,its areason its not been solved, lack of evidence what ever scenario is your prefered choice.

Who are the "some" who have difficulty with no evidence of an abduction?

Do you believe that Grange have evidence of parental involvement?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1502 on: May 02, 2019, 08:08:03 PM »
Yes.

Just read back through the thread.

It's not difficult.   *&^^&

I haven't seen any denigration so my accusation of you spouting rubbish stands... Perhaps you could cite an example... I've certainly treated LP with respect and understanding... And looking at some other posts has showed sympathy and understanding towards the mccanns..
You really have got this totally wrong

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1503 on: May 02, 2019, 08:09:10 PM »

12 yrs on,some have difficulty with no evidence of an abduction,Grange despite their looking at an abduction have never said they have evidence of one,its areason its not been solved, lack of evidence what ever scenario is your prefered choice.

Redwood said.. Based on the evidence... He agrees with me

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1504 on: May 02, 2019, 08:10:09 PM »
I haven't seen any denigration so my accusation of you spouting rubbish stands... Perhaps you could cite an example... I've certainly treated LP with respect and understanding... And looking at some other posts has showed sympathy and understanding towards the mccanns..

Don't think so.   *&^^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1505 on: May 02, 2019, 08:11:49 PM »
Don't think so.   *&^^&

You are spouting absolute rubbish... Cite one post where I have denigrated Pookles.  You are making an untrue claim... Basically a lie

Offline barrier

« Reply #1506 on: May 02, 2019, 08:12:00 PM »
Redwood said.. Based on the evidence... He agrees with me

Based on evidence Redwood dug up the countryside with out result,so I'm not sure he is the best refernce point to align one self to.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1507 on: May 02, 2019, 08:13:47 PM »
Based on evidence Redwood dug up the countryside with out result,so I'm not sure he is the best refernce point to align one self to.

You said Grange have never said they have evidence of abduction... They have... You are, quite wrong

Offline barrier

« Reply #1508 on: May 02, 2019, 08:15:18 PM »
IMO many have difficulty with that conclusion because they are not prepared to look beyond the parents for culpability. Even the podcasts steer the listeners in that direction.

Theres no difficulty with the conclusion that by looking beyond the parents it has brought any thing close to resemblance of closure to the case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1509 on: May 02, 2019, 08:17:14 PM »
Don't worry.

I see you have already been labelled as a sceptic, and denigated by supporters.  That's how it works around here.

There are those who take more measured views.  You just need to work out who issues put-downs and who is willing to help.

Just to clear things up... I have never labelled Pookles, a sceptic and haven't made a denigrating post towards them... Anyone who says I have is a liar

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1510 on: May 02, 2019, 08:17:34 PM »
You said Grange have never said they have evidence of abduction... They have... You are, quite wrong

Maddie is missing, her parents claim she was abducted.

That's about the sum amount of abduction evidence Grange have.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1511 on: May 02, 2019, 08:19:13 PM »
Maddie is missing, her parents claim she was abducted.

That's about the sum amount of abduction evidence Grange have.

I would say there's a lot more... But I think I'm pretty good at looking at evidence  and sorting the Wheat from the chaff

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1512 on: May 02, 2019, 08:21:47 PM »
You are spouting absolute rubbish... Cite one post where I have denigrated Pookles.  You are making an untrue claim... Basically a lie

Read back on the thread.

I never claimed that you, personally, had denigrated Pookies.  Did I?

I have a couple of excellent donkey photos. One vaguely relates to MBM.   Would you like to see it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1513 on: May 02, 2019, 08:24:42 PM »
Read back on the thread.

I never claimed that you, personally, had denigrated Pookies.  Did I?

I have a couple of excellent donkey photos. One vaguely relates to MBM.   Would you like to see it?

I'm just making it clear... You baseless accusations do not apply to me... And you've failed to provide a cite of any denigration towards pookles.. More rubbish from you... You are, welcome to prove me wrong if you can... But you cant

There have only bee two replies to pookles this evening.. Myself and Brietta... As I said you are posting absolute  tosh
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 08:27:48 PM by Davel »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1514 on: May 02, 2019, 08:25:38 PM »

Very wrong!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.