Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509462 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1605 on: May 03, 2019, 05:22:32 PM »
Why were Maddie suspect E-fits kept SECRET for five years? Images and evidence of sighting uncovered by private detectives were suppressed

SNIP: "It emerged yesterday that the recently released E-fits were in fact contained in files produced FIVE years ago by private investigators hired by the McCanns. Similarly, those private detectives had questioned the Tanner sighting and the timings associated with it.

But the E-fits were kept private, and the questioning of the Tanner sighting and related timeline were kept quiet. One detective said he was ‘utterly stunned’ to see his five-year-old dossier suddenly presented as new on TV."

Matched Madeleine's description? Less than two hundred meters from their apartment? and they didn't lift a finger in their so called search for their missing child until Scotland Yard done it for them more than FIVE years later.

I'm stuck for words!

How did they get two E-fits for the same person, when in their PJ statements the Smiths say they didn't get a good look at the man. 
E-fits require a look at the face and need to be produced within days of the sighting.  The E-fits IMO are worthless.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1606 on: May 03, 2019, 05:26:42 PM »
The blowing in the wind point is also a vital point imo. Did it never dawn on either Kate or Gerry that the slamming door Kate alleges she witnessed at 10 pm coincided with the sighting of a man carrying a child matching Madeleine's description toward the beach at 10pm? Obviously not, because they completely ignored this man of significant interest until Scotland Yard took an interest on their behalf.

How can anyone take their so called search seriously when it is littered with such serious flaws.?
Matched Madeleine's description? Less than two hundred meters from their apartment? and they didn't lift a finger in their so called search for their missing child.

The answer got it fingers stuck in the slamming door while it was at it imo.

Where do the bold bits come from?  The Smith's sighting was definitely more than 200 meters from the apartment.  More like 500 meters from memory. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1607 on: May 03, 2019, 05:29:45 PM »
Why were Maddie suspect E-fits kept SECRET for five years? Images and evidence of sighting uncovered by private detectives were suppressed

SNIP: "It emerged yesterday that the recently released E-fits were in fact contained in files produced FIVE years ago by private investigators hired by the McCanns. Similarly, those private detectives had questioned the Tanner sighting and the timings associated with it.

But the E-fits were kept private, and the questioning of the Tanner sighting and related timeline were kept quiet. One detective said he was ‘utterly stunned’ to see his five-year-old dossier suddenly presented as new on TV."

Matched Madeleine's description? Less than two hundred meters from their apartment? and they didn't lift a finger in their so called search for their missing child until Scotland Yard done it for them more than FIVE years later.

I'm stuck for words!

You are aware that the allegation you are making cost the Sunday Times £55,000 in libel damages.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1608 on: May 03, 2019, 05:32:57 PM »
They weren't worthless in Scotland Yard's professional opinion were they. Whose opinion counts here, yours or the police?
We looked into the E-fits in detail.  OK they asked the public if anyone recognised the faces but there were two faces to compare to.  Produced after the time Gerry was identified by Martin Smith if my memory serves me correct.   The MPS would never produce E-fits themselves under those conditions.  They are seriously flawed IMO.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #1609 on: May 03, 2019, 05:35:15 PM »
We looked into the E-fits in detail.  OK they asked the public if anyone recognised the faces but there were two faces to compare to.  Produced after the time Gerry was identified by Martin Smith if my memory serves me correct.   The MPS would never produce E-fits themselves under those conditions.  They are seriously flawed IMO.

So SY asking for info about the sighting is a seriously falwed investigation then,strangely many think the same.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1610 on: May 03, 2019, 05:38:44 PM »
OK, big deal, what's 300 meters when some dirty old pedophile has abducted your daughter?
And why have you bolded the matched Madeleine's description bit? Didn't you watch Crimewatch?
So you are blaming the quote of 200 meters on the Crimewatch program. 

Who is WE when they are at home?
This forum.  Maybe 1 or 2 years ago.

So SY asking for info about the sighting is a seriously falwed investigation then,strangely many think the same.

Well it would have been exciting at the time.  Yes it was completely wrong IMO.

Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1611 on: May 03, 2019, 05:39:47 PM »

The forum ???  We discussed it at length and in some detail ... might be worth you searching for the thread and having a read.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #1612 on: May 03, 2019, 05:41:41 PM »

The experts on here.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1613 on: May 03, 2019, 06:05:40 PM »
Yes. I'm a crap judge. I'm not precious. I won't sit here and start spewing about how right I am. I've learnt humility.
Doesn't disallow me from having an opinion or taking a stance. Like the old adage, opinions are like.......
I try to be rational, but it's not easy with this lifetime of baggage I'm carrying around.
I don't need unpicking, comment by comment, compromising answer by compromising answer. If you feel my opinions are invalid, so be it.
If every sceptic was as honest as you I really wouldn’t have a problem with them at all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #1614 on: May 03, 2019, 06:08:33 PM »
If every sceptic was as honest as you I really wouldn’t have a problem with them at all.

Don't see why you have a problem anyway. It's not as if is actually real life - it's only cyber-waffle
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1615 on: May 03, 2019, 06:10:09 PM »
There you go again.  Another dollop of rudeness.

Here it is called maleducado, meaning bad mannered, literally badly educated.

What's the word for it in your country?  I'd guess it's something significantly stronger than rude or impolite.

However, if that is how you wish to portray yourself, that is your choice.
Thank you for allowing it.  I find you similarly rude and goading so I guess we’re as bad as each other.  ^*&&
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1616 on: May 03, 2019, 06:13:45 PM »
Don't see why you have a problem anyway. It's not as if is actually real life - it's only cyber-waffle
I had a bet with myself when I posted that comment that you would reply exactly as you did.  Should have gone down Ladbrokes instead.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1617 on: May 03, 2019, 06:17:42 PM »
What is it that leads you to believe other sceptics are dishonest exactly?
The way they respond to my posts, moving goal posts, avoiding questions, claiming to have no beliefs, that sort of thing.  The General is admirably candid, if only she was prepared to criticise her “own side” on here when they write nonsense she’d be practically perfect  ?{)(**

Offline jassi

« Reply #1618 on: May 03, 2019, 06:17:57 PM »
I had a bet with myself when I posted that comment that you would reply exactly as you did.  Should have gone down Ladbrokes instead.

Certainly might be more profitable than being on here.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1619 on: May 03, 2019, 06:18:17 PM »
I'm not so sure. If Scotland Yard are telling the truth and the Tanner sighting was an abductor who never existed, then they have evidence (the fabulous moving door) that indicates an attempt to pervert the course of justice as been uncovered. It didn't just move once, it moved twice according to Gerry. It wasn't Tannerman that moved it according to Scotland Yard.

Someone moved it, right?

I hold with the belief that the wind moved the door what with the opening of the patio door and then the window on what was confirmed as a squally night.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!