Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509479 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1620 on: May 03, 2019, 06:18:29 PM »
Certainly might be more profitable than being on here.
Well that’s undeniable.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1621 on: May 03, 2019, 06:23:30 PM »
But he said he put it back in place again, so who moved it and then moved it again before MO went in at 9.30? Kate said Madeleine was knackered. I find it impossible to believe that anyone slept in the bed they claimed Madeleine was in. I also find it impossible to believe that MO didn't notice no one was in the very disturbed bed under the window that he could see and is instead asking us to accept he presumed Madeleine was in a well made bed he couldn't see.

I don't believe a word they say for the very well censored reasons I have previously given. I find it hard to believe that professional police behind the scenes do either.

A convicted abductor or an alive Madeleine McCann will prove the evidence I'm considering to be wrong.

I don't think they do believe them. Their story changed so often that I wouldn't believe them.  Nobody forgets which door they used to enter their holiday apartment or forget on which side of the street they were on during an encounter with another guest, the whole thing was a charade imho.  The Oldfield encounter with Kate McCann just hours before Maddie disappeared is yet another unexplained example of two people remembering an event so completely differently that one of them must be either confused, lying or covering up.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 06:28:37 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1622 on: May 03, 2019, 06:23:45 PM »
Thank you for allowing it.  I find you similarly rude and goading so I guess we’re as bad as each other.  ^*&&

Nope. I can't stand bullies.

I need to take my cadaver dog out for a walkie.

Then I need to cook for him, and for us.  It's chicken all round.  I just need to make sure his isn't spicy or salty.

Ours will turn the chilli heat up.

By the way, note the you have conceded that you are rude and goading.   In your own words.

&%%6
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1623 on: May 03, 2019, 06:30:16 PM »
Nope. I can't stand bullies.

I need to take my cadaver dog out for a walkie.

Then I need to cook for him, and for us.  It's chicken all round.  I just need to make sure his isn't spicy or salty.

Ours will turn the chilli heat up.

By the way, note the you have conceded that you are rude and goading.   In your own words.

&%%6
Only to those who are rude and goading themselves.  ()678%
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1624 on: May 03, 2019, 06:40:11 PM »
Only to those who are rude and goading themselves.  ()678%

You are watched again, for whatever reason  I don't know.

But perhaps you should learn from your frequent incarcerations.

Just a thought

Sorry, I need to go out now.  My doggie is mithreing me right now.
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1625 on: May 03, 2019, 06:42:41 PM »

Okay, Girls, that'll do.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1626 on: May 03, 2019, 06:59:20 PM »
my original comment was "So what did they tell OG?  The McCanns were still suspects or they were cleared?"

So are we to understand that your comment "Rowley said the question of parental involvement was dealt with by the Portuguese. Why don't you believe him?"  implies that the OG got the wrong impression from the archiving report. 
How can the Portuguese still think they are possible suspects yet OG say they are cleared by the Portuguese investigation?
Original comment:
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg524760#msg524760

Foy and Redwood relied on their 'forensic' examination of an inverified timeline and an assumed time of  disappearance. Rowley tried a different tack. The truth, imo, is that the only crime they set out to investigate was stranger abduction.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #1627 on: May 03, 2019, 07:14:53 PM »
So he believes NSY will make this German a scapegoat?
They would need to manufacture evidence then?
Quite a serious accusation to make!

They would surely need the cooperation of the Portuguese police to do so?

Well if the latest from Portugal is true it seems they may have.

Detectives in the Madeleine McCann case are investigating a new kidnap suspect, Portuguese media has claimed on the 12th anniversary of her disappearance.

Police are said to be looking into an alleged foreign paedophile who was in Portugal in May 2007, following a tip-off from Scotland Yard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6988081/Kate-Gerry-McCann-vow-carry-looking-daughter-Madeleine-long-takes.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1628 on: May 03, 2019, 07:17:48 PM »
Well if the latest from Portugal is true it seems they may have.

Detectives in the Madeleine McCann case are investigating a new kidnap suspect, Portuguese media has claimed on the 12th anniversary of her disappearance.

Police are said to be looking into an alleged foreign paedophile who was in Portugal in May 2007, following a tip-off from Scotland Yard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6988081/Kate-Gerry-McCann-vow-carry-looking-daughter-Madeleine-long-takes.html

Ooh, I see it's a Tracey anniversary special.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #1629 on: May 03, 2019, 07:21:21 PM »
We looked into the E-fits in detail.  OK they asked the public if anyone recognised the faces but there were two faces to compare to.  Produced after the time Gerry was identified by Martin Smith if my memory serves me correct.   The MPS would never produce E-fits themselves under those conditions.  They are seriously flawed IMO.

IMO one interesting aspect of the release of the 2 efits on Crimewatch Oct. 2013 was that at no time did DCI Redwood include a description of the clothing Smithman was seen wearing or details of his stature - surely important facts for identifying a specific person at a given time & location. Was this because SY associated Smithman with the man seen by Jane 45mins earlier and they had a face to put to the Tannerman sketch? It does explain why the clock could be moved forward to 10pm and thus try to fill in the blanks from 9.15-10pm for that night.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1630 on: May 03, 2019, 07:23:22 PM »

Ooh, I see it's a Tracey anniversary special.
It’s a rehash of an article from Portugal.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1631 on: May 03, 2019, 07:26:33 PM »
It’s a rehash of an article from Portugal.

With added value, I trust, otherwise it could be viewed as plagiarism   8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1632 on: May 03, 2019, 07:57:15 PM »
IMO one interesting aspect of the release of the 2 efits on Crimewatch Oct. 2013 was that at no time did DCI Redwood include a description of the clothing Smithman was seen wearing or details of his stature - surely important facts for identifying a specific person at a given time & location. Was this because SY associated Smithman with the man seen by Jane 45mins earlier and they had a face to put to the Tannerman sketch? It does explain why the clock could be moved forward to 10pm and thus try to fill in the blanks from 9.15-10pm for that night.

Well spotted Misty.  I missed that entirely.  There was certainly a lot more to what DCI Redwood said or more importantly did not say than we will probably ever know, at least until Madeleine's case is solved.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #1633 on: May 03, 2019, 08:07:18 PM »

Redwood said he was almost certain that the person in that exact same area at the time of the Tanner sighting was not the abductor,how do you now put a face to him.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline misty

« Reply #1634 on: May 03, 2019, 08:16:36 PM »
Redwood said he was almost certain that the person in that exact same area at the time of the Tanner sighting was not the abductor,how do you now put a face to him.

You can put a face to someone who was an accomplice. The abductor was the person who unlawfully removed Madeleine from the apartment without her or her parents' permission.