Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509455 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1635 on: May 03, 2019, 08:25:35 PM »
You can put a face to someone who was an accomplice. The abductor was the person who unlawfully removed Madeleine from the apartment without her or her parents' permission.

Alleged abductor,still no resolution to what crime was committed.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1636 on: May 03, 2019, 08:31:19 PM »
Well if the latest from Portugal is true it seems they may have.

Detectives in the Madeleine McCann case are investigating a new kidnap suspect, Portuguese media has claimed on the 12th anniversary of her disappearance.

Police are said to be looking into an alleged foreign paedophile who was in Portugal in May 2007, following a tip-off from Scotland Yard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6988081/Kate-Gerry-McCann-vow-carry-looking-daughter-Madeleine-long-takes.html

Old news.

Kai Thomas Breas, spokesman for the German prosecutors, told the Sunday Express: “He has said he hasn’t killed in Portugal.

“German police have been in contact with Scotland Yard. We think he had a sexual interest only in boys.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Ney

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1637 on: May 03, 2019, 08:47:47 PM »
Old news.

Kai Thomas Breas, spokesman for the German prosecutors, told the Sunday Express: “He has said he hasn’t killed in Portugal.

“German police have been in contact with Scotland Yard. We think he had a sexual interest only in boys.”

Curses. OG thwarted again it would seem.
However, it's another box ticked
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #1638 on: May 03, 2019, 08:59:06 PM »
Old news.

From 2011.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/245336/Maddie-link-to-German-child-killer

The 40-year-old German youth worker, who we can name only as Martin N, is being questioned over at least three child murders and 40 suspected attacks on children across Europe.

He bears a striking resemblance to the photofit of a man seen holding a child in his arms just minutes after Madeleine was snatched from Praia da Luz.

Can't be him after this time surely.

Curses. OG thwarted again it would seem.
However, it's another box ticked
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1639 on: May 03, 2019, 09:05:38 PM »
From 2011.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/245336/Maddie-link-to-German-child-killer

The 40-year-old German youth worker, who we can name only as Martin N, is being questioned over at least three child murders and 40 suspected attacks on children across Europe.

He bears a striking resemblance to the photofit of a man seen holding a child in his arms just minutes after Madeleine was snatched from Praia da Luz.

Can't be him after this time surely.

Usual Express bollox.

No one knows when Madeleine was snatched - if she was.
Tanner produced Eggman, so how anyone can bear a striking resemble to an egg is beyond my understanding
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1640 on: May 03, 2019, 09:31:47 PM »

This 'new' suspects name stayed a secret for long then.

The evidence against him?

He was a murderer & a paedophile & was in Portugal in May 2007.

It must have been him then, case solved.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1641 on: May 03, 2019, 09:34:00 PM »
This 'new' suspects name stayed a secret for long then.

The evidence against him?

He was a murderer & a paedophile & was in Portugal in May 2007.

It must have been him then, case solved.
Wherabouts in Portugal was he in May 2007?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1642 on: May 03, 2019, 09:35:15 PM »
Wherabouts in Portugal was he in May 2007?

Somewhere in the country. That's good enough I suppose. Burn him.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1643 on: May 03, 2019, 09:36:59 PM »

Changed his modus operandi for the chosen one.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1644 on: May 03, 2019, 09:57:14 PM »
No, I'm not blaming the mistake of that insignificant fact (the extra 300 metres) on anyone other than me.

But you highlighted my claim that the man was carrying a child "matching Madeleine's description" part.

Here's what Redwood said, NOT me;
"The child he was descriped has having in his arms was about 3 to 4 years of age... with blonde hair... and possibly wearing pyjamas. A description VERY CLOSE to that of Madeleine McCann."

This is the same guy and child who they didn't bother trying to locate as part of their so called search despite attempts to locate other more ridiculous targets. Posh Spice? enough said.

You seriously expect people to take your (WE) opinion more seriously than that of professional police officers who are familiar with the case? You can forget that idea on my part.
IMO you are doing OK.  In my theory of what happened that girl could well be Madeleine McCann, but the person carrying her was not Gerry for he was searching around the Tapas area at that time.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1645 on: May 03, 2019, 10:27:13 PM »
What a childish response IMO. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1646 on: May 03, 2019, 10:30:48 PM »
Changed his modus operandi for the chosen one.

How so?

“He targeted children on holiday, entering their tents, apartments or villas, armed with a knife or gun and wearing a black balaclava and clothing”.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1647 on: May 03, 2019, 10:32:54 PM »
What a childish response IMO.

I'm sorry, am I expected to take this new lead seriously?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1648 on: May 03, 2019, 10:56:35 PM »

Possibly not!
But still nothing to suggest that either investigating police forces are investigating Madeleine's parents.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 11:02:06 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1649 on: May 03, 2019, 11:00:10 PM »
Why not?