Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509434 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1725 on: May 05, 2019, 02:33:51 PM »
Police dogs are licensed and assessed through the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO). The Police Dogs Manual of Guidance is provided by the ACPO working group who regulate all working dogs within the UK’s police forces.

Martin Grime was a UK ACPO training instructor so what other standards are you going on about regarding Eddie and Keela?

I am the Special Advisor to The U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau
of Investigation, in relation to their Canine Forensic Program.

I am a U.K.A.C.P.O. (Association of Chief Police Officers, England and Wales)
accredited police dog training instructor. I am a Subject Matter Expert in
forensic canine search and on the N.P.I.A. (National Policing Improvement
Agency) Expert Advisers database.

I advise Domestic and International Law enforcement agencies on the
operational deployment of Police Dogs in the role of Homicide investigation.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

The special advisor to FBI...no independent corroboration.....THE special advisor....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1726 on: May 05, 2019, 02:38:45 PM »
The special advisor to FBI...no independent corroboration.....THE special advisor....

Are you saying that he is lying?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1727 on: May 05, 2019, 02:50:55 PM »
Police dogs are licensed and assessed through the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO). The Police Dogs Manual of Guidance is provided by the ACPO working group who regulate all working dogs within the UK’s police forces.

Martin Grime was a UK ACPO training instructor so what other standards are you going on about regarding Eddie and Keela?

I am the Special Advisor to The U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau
of Investigation, in relation to their Canine Forensic Program.

I am a U.K.A.C.P.O. (Association of Chief Police Officers, England and Wales)
accredited police dog training instructor. I am a Subject Matter Expert in
forensic canine search and on the N.P.I.A. (National Policing Improvement
Agency) Expert Advisers database.

I advise Domestic and International Law enforcement agencies on the
operational deployment of Police Dogs in the role of Homicide investigation.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

The issue is the date at which such standards were introduced.  The Essex document makes it clear such requirements were not enforced in Essex police force until October 2018.

So what ACPO requirements were in situ in August 2007?
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1728 on: May 05, 2019, 03:03:04 PM »

The UK's special advisor I expect.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1729 on: May 05, 2019, 03:37:34 PM »
From a 187 page report I have by Martin Grime. Eddie also alerted to Prout's vehicle.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1730 on: May 05, 2019, 05:54:41 PM »
There seems to be very little connection to Mark Saunokonoko's podcast in the posts. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1731 on: May 05, 2019, 06:05:01 PM »
I may add, you don't know if and when they moved the body. The car began to stink at the end of July. Or should I call it the shity nappy cupboard.

Apparently the place was a wash with pigs blood. and Kate wearing trousers covered in cadaver scent.  @)(++(*

I am tempted to type you cou;dn't make it up but  the supporters can and do .oh such fun!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1732 on: May 05, 2019, 06:13:54 PM »
Apparently the place was a wash with pigs blood. and Kate wearing trousers covered in cadaver scent.  @)(++(*

I am tempted to type you cou;dn't make it up but  the supporters can and do .oh such fun!
That goes to show how the dogs could react correctly to cadaverine.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1733 on: May 05, 2019, 10:20:00 PM »
Was any proof ever presented to the forum that this gentleman was who he said he was or had any actual connection to Grime ?

What is it you affect not to understand about ...

"He knew his stuff but did not have the courage of his conviction by 'outing' himself into the public domain while claiming personal knowledge ... just not acceptable on a fact verifiable forum."

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg525515#msg525515
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1734 on: May 06, 2019, 12:36:49 AM »
What is it you affect not to understand about ...

"He knew his stuff but did not have the courage of his conviction by 'outing' himself into the public domain while claiming personal knowledge ... just not acceptable on a fact verifiable forum."

So that will be a no then.

What was it Mark Twain said....oh yes....It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1735 on: May 06, 2019, 01:47:34 AM »

What was it Mark Twain said....oh yes....It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
It is a b....r when it dawns.
Moderation

Offline Lace

« Reply #1736 on: May 06, 2019, 08:19:50 AM »

Now you are being ridiculous.   Kate was wearing those checked trousers when she made the appeal to the abductor,  don't you think she would have disposed of them if she had been in contact with Madeleine whilst wearing them?

Can you prove that the fertiliser used on the garden did not contain pig blood?   If not I don't think you are in a position to poke fun.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1737 on: May 06, 2019, 09:59:38 AM »

Now you are being ridiculous.   Kate was wearing those checked trousers when she made the appeal to the abductor,  don't you think she would have disposed of them if she had been in contact with Madeleine whilst wearing them?

Can you prove that the fertiliser used on the garden did not contain pig blood?   If not I don't think you are in a position to poke fun.

Which alert(s) were triggered by fertiliser in your opinion?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1738 on: May 06, 2019, 11:07:38 AM »

And how would that get on certain items of clothing? Were they lying down in the garden bed? Do you have any evidence to support it?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1739 on: May 06, 2019, 11:36:38 AM »

(Was any proof ever presented to the forum that this gentleman was who he said he was or had any actual connection to Grime ?) You asked and answered a question which didn't require to be asked in the first instance
Snip
He knew his stuff but did not have the courage of his conviction by 'outing' himself into the public domain while claiming personal knowledge ... just not acceptable on a fact verifiable forum.
That translates as ... an anonymous poster made specific claims which were unacceptable on this forum.

Perhaps something got lost in translation for you from the information in my original post that you affected not to understand.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....