Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509455 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1740 on: May 06, 2019, 11:42:03 AM »
(Was any proof ever presented to the forum that this gentleman was who he said he was or had any actual connection to Grime ?) You asked and answered a question which didn't require to be asked in the first instance
Snip
He knew his stuff but did not have the courage of his conviction by 'outing' himself into the public domain while claiming personal knowledge ... just not acceptable on a fact verifiable forum.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg525515#msg525515
That translates as ... an anonymous poster made specific claims which were unacceptable on this forum.

Perhaps something got lost in translation for you from the information in my original post that you affected not to understand.

I think you read it and make your own judgement.... It certainly  raises questions... The special advisor to the FBI canine programme was his claim... There were four in the FBI team... With Rex Stockton being team leader and grime seemingly just one of the team..

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1741 on: May 06, 2019, 11:59:28 AM »
(Was any proof ever presented to the forum that this gentleman was who he said he was or had any actual connection to Grime ?) You asked and answered a question which didn't require to be asked in the first instance
Snip
He knew his stuff but did not have the courage of his conviction by 'outing' himself into the public domain while claiming personal knowledge ... just not acceptable on a fact verifiable forum.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg525515#msg525515
That translates as ... an anonymous poster made specific claims which were unacceptable on this forum.

Perhaps something got lost in translation for you from the information in my original post that you affected not to understand.

I’d change my MO if I was you Brietta it is becoming rather dull. I understood exactly what you posted but let’s cut to the chase. The forum was never presented....short of ‘he knew his stuff’ which in context actually means he agreed with my point of view...with any verification that he was who he claimed to be or, indeed, that he had any connection to Grime. That you chose to believe him is your prerogative however many of us need more proof than being told what we want to hear..... some of us are picky like that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1742 on: May 06, 2019, 12:17:31 PM »
I’d change my MO if I was you Brietta it is becoming rather dull. I understood exactly what you posted but let’s cut to the chase. The forum was never presented....short of ‘he knew his stuff’ which in context actually means he agreed with my point of view...with any verification that he was who he claimed to be or, indeed, that he had any connection to Grime. That you chose to believe him is your prerogative however many of us need more proof than being told what we want to hear..... some of us are picky like that.
According to you Lift Consulting are behind the latest news stories coming out of Portugal.  Can we have your proof please, seeing as how you’re such a stickler for the truth? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1743 on: May 06, 2019, 12:19:58 PM »

Again you appear to be putting words in my mouth ... "That you chose to believe him  ... " requires a cite.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1744 on: May 06, 2019, 02:30:24 PM »
Again you appear to be putting words in my mouth ... "That you chose to believe him  ... " requires a cite.

So you don’t believe him. Apologies I thought you did.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1745 on: May 06, 2019, 03:15:10 PM »
I think you read it and make your own judgement.... It certainly  raises questions... The special advisor to the FBI canine programme was his claim... There were four in the FBI team... With Rex Stockton being team leader and grime seemingly just one of the team..

Of course he was part of the team.

At trial, FBI Canine Program Manager Rex Stockham testified as an expert in forensic canine operation. Stockham testified about the process of training and testing victim recovery dogs. Stockham’s protocol called for regular single- and double-blind testing of dogs throughout their working lives. Stockham’s program had three full-time handlers in its program, including Martin Grime. Stockham testified that he had tested Morse and Keela, Grime’s dogs, and that both dogs had accuracy ratings in the high 90 percent range. Stockham testified that dogs have been able to smell the odor of decomposition as soon as 2 hours after a victim’s death, or years after a victim’s burial.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1746 on: May 06, 2019, 03:29:02 PM »
So you don’t believe him. Apologies I thought you did.
Just stop putting words in my mouth and apologising for doing so won't be necessary.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1747 on: May 06, 2019, 04:05:17 PM »
The FBI worked with Grime cuz his dogs were the best and very reliable! Eddie and Keela first went to the FBI body farm and were tested. Both dogs passed with flying colours. This was prior to the McCann case. Incredibly NOT unreliable!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1748 on: May 06, 2019, 04:12:00 PM »
The FBI worked with Grime cuz his dogs were the best and very reliable! Eddie and Keela first went to the FBI body farm and were tested. Both dogs passed with flying colours. This was prior to the McCann case. Incredibly NOT unreliable!

Do you have a cite for tested at the body farm and passed with flying colours... Mind you... The whole place must stink

The dogs are reliable at finding cadavers.... The alerts themselves are not reliable from what I have learnt

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1749 on: May 06, 2019, 04:15:27 PM »
Of course he was part of the team.

At trial, FBI Canine Program Manager Rex Stockham testified as an expert in forensic canine operation. Stockham testified about the process of training and testing victim recovery dogs. Stockham’s protocol called for regular single- and double-blind testing of dogs throughout their working lives. Stockham’s program had three full-time handlers in its program, including Martin Grime. Stockham testified that he had tested Morse and Keela, Grime’s dogs, and that both dogs had accuracy ratings in the high 90 percent range. Stockham testified that dogs have been able to smell the odor of decomposition as soon as 2 hours after a victim’s death, or years after a victim’s burial.

As soon as two hours after victims death, ...According to Stockham... So no time for Maddie to die in the apartment and produce cadaver odour

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1750 on: May 06, 2019, 04:21:46 PM »
As soon as two hours after victims death, ...According to Stockham... So no time for Maddie to die in the apartment and produce cadaver odour

There was plenty of time if Maddie was dead by around 5pm, as I believe she was.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1751 on: May 06, 2019, 04:30:21 PM »
There was plenty of time if Maddie was dead by around 5pm, as I believe she was.

I agree death between 8.30 and 10 is impossible... Note to amaral... So if she died earlier why the cover up

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1752 on: May 06, 2019, 04:36:33 PM »
I agree death between 8.30 and 10 is impossible... Note to amaral... So if she died earlier why the cover up

Depends on how she died.
I'm certain the abduction was staged, therefore I don't believe there was an accident.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1753 on: May 06, 2019, 04:43:31 PM »

Depends on how she died.
I'm certain the abduction was staged, therefore I don't believe there was an accident.

i think another crazy theory then

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1754 on: May 06, 2019, 04:46:36 PM »
i think another crazy theory then

Manslaughter, Infanticide. I don't think it's too far fetched myself.
Seems like as good a reason as any to fake an abduction.