Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509477 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1950 on: May 08, 2019, 10:18:54 AM »
Check out how much of the media was still present in PdL for the month of May 2007.  Look at news reports from that month.  And you think it's possible that the McCanns would have the steel nerve to retrieve a body they hid in the local environs and put it in the boot of their car and take a drive somewhere, right under the noses of the world's press? I think even bonafide psychopaths might think twice about carrying out such a risky operation.

My question to Eleanor related to family members, not media.
However, even the press weren't following them around 24 hours a day.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1951 on: May 08, 2019, 10:30:10 AM »
Please explain how there could have been hours?  Which hours?

Have you any idea who turned up at Portimão PJ station on 4th May?  Or how said person 'knew' they were allegedly running out of battery charge?  Who takes their mobile on holiday for a week and doesn't take their phone charger?
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1952 on: May 08, 2019, 10:35:00 AM »
Check out how much of the media was still present in PdL for the month of May 2007.  Look at news reports from that month.  And you think it's possible that the McCanns would have the steel nerve to retrieve a body they hid in the local environs and put it in the boot of their car and take a drive somewhere, right under the noses of the world's press? I think even bonafide psychopaths might think twice about carrying out such a risky operation.

The date the McCanns hired the car is a red herring.  They were in 4G at the time.  There was a dog search of 4G, with no alert.

The key date is when they moved to 27 Rua das Flores.
What's up, old man?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1953 on: May 08, 2019, 10:38:57 AM »

Well if they had the steel nerve to cover it up in the first place = IMO the rest would have been a lot easier.

Who said they would have had to drive anywhere - the golden hours were the hours after 10 till the morning.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1954 on: May 08, 2019, 11:46:57 AM »
The early hours - when no one else was searching
How were the McCanns certain that no one was about searching? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1955 on: May 08, 2019, 11:47:19 AM »
Could be they didn't need tool/car assistance - just disposing of her permanently.
How?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1956 on: May 08, 2019, 11:48:06 AM »
My question to Eleanor related to family members, not media.
However, even the press weren't following them around 24 hours a day.
It's highly risky behaviour though isn't it?  You think it's a credible theory? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1957 on: May 08, 2019, 11:48:48 AM »
Have you any idea who turned up at Portimão PJ station on 4th May?  Or how said person 'knew' they were allegedly running out of battery charge?  Who takes their mobile on holiday for a week and doesn't take their phone charger?
I really don't understand what your question has got to do with my post, perhaps you could explain?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1958 on: May 08, 2019, 11:49:39 AM »
The date the McCanns hired the car is a red herring.  They were in 4G at the time.  There was a dog search of 4G, with no alert.

The key date is when they moved to 27 Rua das Flores.
Again, no idea how you arrived at this answer to my post, sorry. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1959 on: May 08, 2019, 11:50:37 AM »
I'd have to speak to Dr Christine Flaxman to ask her what was so important Jane Tanner contacted her while she was in PDL to answer that.

The text was before the 3rd

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1960 on: May 08, 2019, 11:50:50 AM »
Well if they had the steel nerve to cover it up in the first place = IMO the rest would have been a lot easier.

Who said they would have had to drive anywhere - the golden hours were the hours after 10 till the morning.
So where is the body?  Within walking distance of PdL, in a place so well hidden it has not been found in 12 years. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #1961 on: May 08, 2019, 11:51:17 AM »
It's highly risky behaviour though isn't it?  You think it's a credible theory?

Why not? You obviously think it isn't. So we differ. What a surprise.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1962 on: May 08, 2019, 11:52:03 AM »
I really don't understand what your question has got to do with my post, perhaps you could explain?

Local friends?

Pretty simple.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1963 on: May 08, 2019, 11:55:03 AM »
Why not? You obviously think it isn't. So we differ. What a surprise.
I don't think it's credible that the McCanns would hide a body in Praia Da Luz, wait several weeks to hire a car, and whilst at the centre of the world's attention with the media crawling all over the holiday resort from which their child disappeared managed to a) retrieve the body and b) stick it in the boot of their car and c) drive it to another location and d) dispose of a body permanently.  All without detection, or even any evidence whatsoever to suggest that this is what happened.  So yes, we will have to differ on this one.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1964 on: May 08, 2019, 11:55:37 AM »
Local friends?

Pretty simple.
Local friends what?