Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509444 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2100 on: May 11, 2019, 10:23:00 AM »
MS talks about reading the emails back and forth between police -  re the reconstruction from Tapas 7 

AND them not attending and he can't help wondering - where was the concern for Maddie was in all of this'

Well IMO - that sounds about right - no concern at all.

... and my how the world has moved on since 2007 ... there is a genuine attempt by two national police forces to find out what happened to Madeleine way back then and with any luck to recover her now.

I doubt if today's investigators give anything more than a sigh when ... if ever ... thinking about the investigative mistakes of the past.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2101 on: May 11, 2019, 10:32:37 AM »
deleted
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2102 on: May 11, 2019, 10:46:38 AM »
   ... and my how the world has moved on since 2007 ... there is a genuine attempt by two national police forces to find out what happened to Madeleine way back then and with any luck to recover her now.

I doubt if today's investigators give anything more than a sigh when ... if ever ... thinking about the investigative mistakes of the past.

Oh B - but has it moved on since 2007

No further on IMO.- still don't know what happened to Maddie

It could be that investigative mistakes in the past - could be the reason for that.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #2103 on: May 11, 2019, 11:35:07 AM »
MS talks about reading the emails back and forth between police -  re the reconstruction from Tapas 7 

AND them not attending and he can't help wondering - where was the concern for Maddie was in all of this'

Well IMO - that sounds about right - no concern at all.

Yes, that is the elephant in the room. it is the same on here support the parents never question them. Nothing about what happened to Maddie. In Fact the chosen mantra is and has been she came to no harm.. yes. really.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2104 on: May 11, 2019, 12:07:05 PM »
Yes, that is the elephant in the room. it is the same on here support the parents never question them. Nothing about what happened to Maddie. In Fact the chosen mantra is and has been she came to no harm.. yes. really.

Seems the stance is imo - does it matter what happened Maddie as long as mccs don't get the blame.

Just blame GA or anyone who does not believe in the abduction.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2105 on: May 11, 2019, 12:12:00 PM »

Seems the stance is imo - does it matter what happened Maddie as long as mccs don't get the blame.

I think Maddie is almost certainly dead....whats important is to find out what happened to her and bring the perpertrator to justice...I trust SY is the best option fot that

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2106 on: May 11, 2019, 12:22:11 PM »
Oh B - but has it moved on since 2007

No further on IMO.- still don't know what happened to Maddie

It could be that investigative mistakes in the past - could be the reason for that.

I think investigative mistakes of the past probably played a decisive role in the failure of the investigation to find out what happened to Madeleine.

Why revisit them on a podcast ... don't you think both current investigations may have learned from them at the review stage they both undertook which enabled ... and necessitated progression to re-investigation?

I don't think 2007 was the Policia Judiciaria's finest year ... particularly when considering the squandering of the golden hours of Madeleine's disappearance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2107 on: May 11, 2019, 12:25:26 PM »

That is quite a ludicrous statement which would be more at home in the 'sceptic beliefs' thread.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2108 on: May 11, 2019, 12:27:09 PM »

Another one surely, for the 'sceptic beliefs' thread.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2109 on: May 11, 2019, 12:46:20 PM »
That is quite a ludicrous statement which would be more at home in the 'sceptic beliefs' thread.

Not as ludicrous statement as yours B - I answered the post on here because it wasn't on the sceptic thread

Offline barrier

« Reply #2110 on: May 11, 2019, 01:14:30 PM »
I think Maddie is almost certainly dead....whats important is to find out what happened to her and bring the perpertrator to justice...I trust SY is the best option fot that

All depends doesn't it,lets say the perpetrator/s live in Portugal how are sy best placed to find them.Its suggested that OG have passed information on to the PJ regarding some paedo in Germany,which clearly shows if true that its a PJ case,SY have to be extremely careful on anything they find and how its presented,a proper defence lawyer would soon raise any issues if it were to ever get to court.All imo of course.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2111 on: May 11, 2019, 01:26:02 PM »
All depends doesn't it,lets say the perpetrator/s live in Portugal how are sy best placed to find them.Its suggested that OG have passed information on to the PJ regarding some paedo in Germany,which clearly shows if true that its a PJ case,SY have to be extremely careful on anything they find and how its presented,a proper defence lawyer would soon raise any issues if it were to ever get to court.All imo of course.
Of course it's a PJ case with SY doing the investigation.. The fact they've asked for 12 months shows they still have ideas

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2112 on: May 11, 2019, 02:08:06 PM »
Of course it's a PJ case with SY doing the investigation.. The fact they've asked for 12 months shows they still have ideas

Ideas Ideas - 12 million and it's down to having ideas.

They still haven't any idea -  what happened to Maddie

If they get the funding then will it be -  I have a good idea what we can do next

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2113 on: May 11, 2019, 02:24:49 PM »

If they get the funding then will it be -  I have a good idea what we can do next

Of course they have an idea what happened to Maddie.

She was abducted/murdered/wandered off... then got abducted.
A black guy dunnit/burglars took her, or maybe they didn't.
She might be alive, or maybe dead.
Plenty of ideas, well worth 12 million quid imo.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2114 on: May 11, 2019, 02:27:14 PM »

What happened to Maddie is the question SY are trying to answer... A question sceptics such as yourself don't seem to want  answered... I want justice for Maddie... SY are her best chance
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 02:46:39 PM by Davel »