Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509434 times)

Offline niklasericson

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2145 on: May 11, 2019, 09:43:30 PM »
the problem is...as you have not understood the evidence..same as amaral....pat brown....your report will be fatally flawed...i can guarantee that
You are wrong.
I've always looked at the case objectively and my IQ is 126 so I'am thinking with my own brain and I'am not under the influence of Brown, Amaral or someone else.
It's based on what was given to the PJ.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2146 on: May 11, 2019, 09:44:35 PM »
Be sure to include that the child's father and his best friend gave the police two completely different versions of the last time they seen the child alive in the conclusions of your report. That's if you want it to be accepted imo.

That requires cites.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2147 on: May 11, 2019, 09:47:20 PM »
You are wrong.
I've always looked at the case objectively and my IQ is 126 so I'am thinking with my own brain and I'am not under the influence of Brown, Amaral or someone else.
It's based on what was given to the PJ.

Simple question...whats your interpretation of the dog alerts

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2148 on: May 11, 2019, 09:48:25 PM »
Be sure to include that the child's father and his best friend gave the police two completely different versions of the last time they seen the child alive in the conclusions of your report. That's if you want it to be accepted imo.
The circumstancial evidence of the father and the mother are included.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2149 on: May 11, 2019, 09:50:39 PM »
After 9 years of research an thousands of hours I'am about to write my report about what happened to her that week in Praia da Luz.
The conditions for the report is based on what the witnesses and other involved stated to the PJ back in 2007/08.
I will write it in Swedish and hand it over to the Swedish Professor of criminology, Leif GW Persson.
be sure to keep us informed

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2150 on: May 11, 2019, 09:53:53 PM »

Simple question...whats your interpretation of the dog alerts
You will be told.
As a former Police officer I've been in contact with several of dog handlers within the Swedish Police Force and they have given me explanations of the dogs.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2151 on: May 11, 2019, 09:58:37 PM »
You will be told.
As a former Police officer I've been in contact with several of dog handlers within the Swedish Police Force and they have given me explanations of the dogs.

I have a German Shepherd.....Ive trained her with police trainer....
Grime explains the alerts very well...if you think there is evidence that implicates the mccanns ...then imo...you are totally deluded....please pm me your evidence...lets see...My brother in law is sweedish....he can transalte

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2152 on: May 11, 2019, 10:02:32 PM »
You will be told.

why are you so afraid to post now...what is your opinion of the dog alerts

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2153 on: May 11, 2019, 10:03:53 PM »
You will be told.

I prefer grimes explanation
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 10:06:11 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2154 on: May 11, 2019, 10:05:40 PM »
You will be told.

I will challenge you now...imo...you are posting total BS... I invite you yo show I am wrong

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2155 on: May 11, 2019, 10:06:23 PM »
I have a German Shepherd.....Ive trained her with police trainer....
Grime explains the alerts very well...if you think there is evidence that implicates the mccanns ...then imo...you are totally deluded....please pm me your evidence...lets see...My brother in law is sweedish....he can transalte
Dogs are a fantastic tool for the Police.
They find explosives,drugs,and victims in earthquakes, avalanches and more.
They also found the remains of the Swedish Journalist Kim Wall of the bottom of the Baltic sea.
The dogs are incredible.

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2156 on: May 11, 2019, 10:09:48 PM »
I will challenge you now...imo...you are posting total BS... I invite you yo show I am wrong
Why aggressive Davel?
Nothing to be afraid about.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2157 on: May 11, 2019, 10:11:28 PM »
Dogs are a fantastic tool for the Police.
They find explosives,drugs,and victims in earthquakes, avalanches and more.
They also found the remains of the Swedish Journalist Kim Wall of the bottom of the Baltic sea.
The dogs are incredible.

i agree...but they found no evidence in LUZ...what evidence do you have of the mccanns involvement....NONE

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #2158 on: May 11, 2019, 10:13:29 PM »
i agree...but they found no evidence in LUZ...what evidence do you have of the mccanns involvement....NONE
Have I said they are involved in the death of their daughter?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2159 on: May 11, 2019, 10:14:06 PM »
Are you agreeing with her?  Did you like being called a silly sausage?
Yes, it was better than some of the other names she called me.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly