Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509421 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2340 on: May 14, 2019, 06:14:02 PM »
I don't know, but it can't be ruled out in my opinion.
What about fell off sofa and got impaled through the heart on an upturned spike.  Can that not be ruled out either?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2341 on: May 14, 2019, 06:27:53 PM »
Makes no difference... Blood doesn't just dry it coagulates..... And doesn't produce cadaverine... As I recall that was, a flaw in eddies make up... Most cadaver dogs don't react to blood

If you think the only VOC produced in decomposition is 'cadaverine', you are living in the dinosaur age.

I don't care about 'most' cadaver dogs.

The only dogs in the frame are Eddie, Keela, Tito and Muzzy.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2342 on: May 14, 2019, 06:40:24 PM »
If you think the only VOC produced in decomposition is 'cadaverine', you are living in the dinosaur age.

I don't care about 'most' cadaver dogs.

The only dogs in the frame are Eddie, Keela, Tito and Muzzy.

if you think blood produces cadaver odour...as you have claimed...you are totally misguided....keela does not react to cadaver odour....only blood...eddie reacts to both....

you have claimed blood would be a source of cadaver odour after 4 months....that is patently false...if it did two dogs would not be needed ...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2343 on: May 14, 2019, 06:45:31 PM »
Makes no difference... Blood doesn't just dry it coagulates..... And doesn't produce cadaverine... As I recall that was, a flaw in eddies make up... Most cadaver dogs don't react to blood

Cadaver dogs react to all parts of dead bodies imo, be it blood, bone or flesh.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2344 on: May 14, 2019, 06:47:53 PM »

are you saying all cadaver dogs react to dried blood from a living person......i dont think that is true

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2345 on: May 14, 2019, 06:57:37 PM »

gerry McCann wasnt dead...eddie alerted to his dried blood

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2346 on: May 14, 2019, 07:04:12 PM »
OK.

I would contest your first point, but I don't think it matters.

So moving on ...

Do you think the cleaners did not use a bucket and mop, hence wetting any blood in 5A?  Our KGB cleaner uses a bucket and mop every time she cleans.
if they did mop the floors that could explain why blood in the crevices tended to decompose rather than just remain dry.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2347 on: May 14, 2019, 07:08:46 PM »
if they did mop the floors that could explain why blood in the crevices tended to decompose rather than just remain dry.

who said the blood would decompose...its coagulated...are you still suggesting this blood would produce cadaver odour...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2348 on: May 14, 2019, 07:12:47 PM »
if you think blood produces cadaver odour...as you have claimed...you are totally misguided....keela does not react to cadaver odour....only blood...eddie reacts to both....

you have claimed blood would be a source of cadaver odour after 4 months....that is patently false...if it did two dogs would not be needed ...
If a body or a body part, could be a source of cadaver odour after 4 months so can blood as long as they are from the same  species i.e. in this case human.  Eddie was trained to find human decomposition odour.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2349 on: May 14, 2019, 07:15:57 PM »
who said the blood would decompose...its coagulated...are you still suggesting this blood would produce cadaver odour...
If you think that coagulated blood won't decompose you are somewhat misinformed.  Dentists prefer after a tooth extraction that the cavity is filled with a blood clot.  That is not because the clot won't decompose. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2350 on: May 14, 2019, 07:19:00 PM »
If a body or a body part, could be a source of cadaver odour after 4 months so can blood as long as they are from the same  species i.e. in this case human.  Eddie was trained to find human decomposition odour.

eddie also alerts to dried blood from a live human....you are making an assumption that blood decomposes to produce cadaver odour...cadaver odour is produced by bacteria in the gut reacting with flesh...these bacteria are not present in a blood smear.......dried blood is reported to have  a metallic scent

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2351 on: May 14, 2019, 07:20:47 PM »
If you think that coagulated blood won't decompose you are somewhat misinformed.  Dentists prefer after a tooth extraction that the cavity is filled with a blood clot.  That is not because the clot won't decompose.

the blood in an extraction socket does not decompose it reorganises and gradually forms new  bone...it doesnt decompose it actually gets a new blood supply...probably not a good idea to try and tell me anything about dentistry
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 07:28:30 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2352 on: May 14, 2019, 07:27:53 PM »
eddie also alerts to dried blood from a live human....you are making an assumption that blood decomposes to produce cadaver odour...cadaver odour is produced by bacteria in the gut reacting with flesh...these bacteria are not present in a blood smear.......dried blood is reported to have  a metallic scent
You keep on repeating the disputed item as a reason.  It is your claim "eddie also alerts to dried blood from a live human".
I doubt you understanding about cadaver odour production is correct  You say "cadaver odour is produced by bacteria in the gut reacting with flesh...these bacteria are not present in a blood smear"

Look my understanding was that body parts could be detected by cadaver dogs. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2353 on: May 14, 2019, 07:29:29 PM »
You keep on repeating the disputed item as a reason.  It is your claim "eddie also alerts to dried blood from a live human".
I doubt you understanding about cadaver odour production is correct  You say "cadaver odour is produced by bacteria in the gut reacting with flesh...these bacteria are not present in a blood smear"

Look my understanding was that body parts could be detected by cadaver dogs.

it is not disputed.....eddie alerts to dried blood from a live human

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2354 on: May 14, 2019, 07:30:07 PM »
the blood in an extraction socket does not decompose it reorganises and gradually forms new  bone

OK, so now I can get third set of teeth by having my second set extracted?

I'm not choosing this option anytime soon.   &^&*%
What's up, old man?