Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509423 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2505 on: May 16, 2019, 08:20:26 AM »
Keela's alerts, as Grime said, showed them where to look. She was correct because something was found, but the findings weren't all that helpful.
Keela’s alerts were correct because something was found??  Please explain your logic.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2506 on: May 16, 2019, 08:22:07 AM »
Not according to Mark Saunokonoko.

That's your opinion... I think you are100% wrong

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2507 on: May 16, 2019, 08:24:18 AM »
may be ...but the alerts are not corroborated...and Grime has is not on record as saying they are...in fact hes on record as saying they are not

I'm beginning to wonder if you understand what Grime means by corroberation. In my opinion all he's saying is that the alerts are corroberated if something is found where they alert. As there was no body Eddie's alerts couldn't be corroberated, but Keela's could and were.

In this case in particular, where the dogs alerted there was confirmation by positive results from the forensic examinations.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2508 on: May 16, 2019, 08:26:29 AM »
I'm beginning to wonder if you understand what Grime means by corroberation. In my opinion all he's saying is that the alerts are corroberated if something is found where they alert. As there was no body Eddie's alerts couldn't be corroberated, but Keela's could and were.

In this case in particular, where the dogs alerted there was confirmation by positive results from the forensic examinations.
So in your opinion is Grime saying the dogs are always right?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2509 on: May 16, 2019, 08:26:46 AM »
Not according to Mark Saunokonoko.

What has Mark Saunokonoko got to do with anything?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2510 on: May 16, 2019, 08:28:55 AM »

If that is Grimes' definition of corroboration I think we have to accept that.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2511 on: May 16, 2019, 08:32:30 AM »
What has Mark Saunokonoko got to do with anything?
He's just another one bitten by the McCann bug.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2512 on: May 16, 2019, 08:34:34 AM »
Grime would have to say an alert was uncorroborated if no DNA was discovered at the site.
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2513 on: May 16, 2019, 08:38:51 AM »

Sadly, they didn't know what it was.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2514 on: May 16, 2019, 08:40:36 AM »

No, that's not my opinion, and nothing I've written suggests that it is, imo. It seems to be a figment of your imagination, not mine.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2515 on: May 16, 2019, 08:41:38 AM »
If that is Grimes' definition of corroboration I think we have to accept that.

That isn't Grimes definition..... Cite please

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2516 on: May 16, 2019, 08:46:54 AM »
Sadly, they didn't know what it was.

Which is another matter altogether, nothing to do with Grime's role. He and his dogs are tasked with finding a particular type of evidence. Testing it and deciding what it means are jobs for others.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 09:06:14 AM by Robittybob1 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2517 on: May 16, 2019, 08:47:05 AM »
If I say.... According to Martin grime the alerts ate suggestive  of cadaver odour and as no one else has died in tbe apartment then it suggests maddies death...

Can you see how Grimes statement combined with mine looks like grime has, said all if that

That's exactly what's happened with the podcast..

I'm 100% grime has not confirmed corroboration of the CSI alerts because he's ON RECORD as saying they are not yet confirmed... I gave the cite 2 weeks ago

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2518 on: May 16, 2019, 08:54:08 AM »
Which is another matter altogether, nothing to do with Gtime's role. He and his dogs are tasked with finding a particular type of evidence. Testing it and deciding what it means are jobs for others.

Well, at least we seem to have got that far.  No Proof.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2519 on: May 16, 2019, 08:57:30 AM »
Which is another matter altogether, nothing to do with Gtime's role. He and his dogs are tasked with finding a particular type of evidence. Testing it and deciding what it means are jobs for others.

i  think its awesome that someone here in  australia is so  honest  about the mcanns   im betting the mcanns and  their  followers   dont like   him   8(0(*