Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509491 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2550 on: May 16, 2019, 12:14:47 PM »
In my opinion you are wrong. Keela alerted and evidence was recovered from the places where she alerted.  Her alerts were , therefore, confirmed, corroberated, verified, endorsed, ratified, validated, or certified. Grime's choice of words are immaterial.

As you correctly say... In your opinion... I think Grimes words are very important

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2551 on: May 16, 2019, 12:16:15 PM »
In my opinion you are wrong. Keela alerted and evidence was recovered from the places where she alerted.  Her alerts were , therefore, confirmed, corroberated, verified, endorsed, ratified, validated, or certified. Grime's choice of words are immaterial.

That Keela alerted to something, but no one seems sure of what it was.

Keela found something, Your Honour.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2552 on: May 16, 2019, 12:24:59 PM »
the cite you have given says...where the dogs(plural) alerted...there was confirmation by positive results..

If you want to beleive hat confirmation equals corroboration.....then grime is saying both dogs alerts are corroborated...that clearly  is not true.....

confirmation cannot equal coroborrtaion
Eddie identifies an area for Keela to search within.  Keela finds a specific spot to test forensically.  If DNA results in the test then both Keela and Eddie are confirmed.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2553 on: May 16, 2019, 12:26:26 PM »
Eddie identifies an area for Keela to search within.  Keela finds a specific spot to test forensically.  If DNA results in the test then both Keela and Eddie are confirmed.

As what?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2554 on: May 16, 2019, 12:35:36 PM »
Whose DNA?
We don't know as yet.  Plenty of times DNA is found at a crime scene that can't be matched at the time.  If it is blood the victim doesn't need to be dead to get a response from the EVRD and CSI dogs.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2555 on: May 16, 2019, 12:39:43 PM »

Confirmed what...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2556 on: May 16, 2019, 12:40:10 PM »
That Keela alerted to something, but no one seems sure of what it was.

Keela found something, Your Honour.

The question I was dealing with is whether Keela's alerts were confirmed. The answer is yes they were; DNA was recovered. Keela did her job. Whether what she found was useful is another question entirely and one which has nothing to do with Grime or his dogs.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2557 on: May 16, 2019, 12:44:11 PM »
As what?
I missed the words alerts are confirmed.  "Eddie identifies an area for Keela to search within.  Keela finds a specific spot to test forensically.  If DNA results in the test then according to Martin Grime both Keela and Eddie's alerts are confirmed."
He has confirmation they weren't just barking at nothing at that spot.  Note: Not all sites were confirmed.  Not all items or areas were tested forensically.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2558 on: May 16, 2019, 12:47:32 PM »
As you correctly say... In your opinion... I think Grimes words are very important

Dog alerts. Samples are taken. Samples are tested. Human DNA is found.
Question; was the DNA found by chance or because the dog detected it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2559 on: May 16, 2019, 12:53:32 PM »
The question I was dealing with is whether Keela's alerts were confirmed. The answer is yes they were; DNA was recovered. Keela did her job. Whether what she found was useful is another question entirely and one which has nothing to do with Grime or his dogs.

Yes indeed.

My doggie, Gonçalo,  is a cadaver dog.  He alerts to cadavers.

He is not trained to be a member of a CSI team.

Nor a member of an FSS team.

Nor a member of the GNR or PJ.

His 'job' starts and ends with alerting to the cadaver.  It's up to others to do all the police bits.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2560 on: May 16, 2019, 12:55:27 PM »
Dog alerts. Samples are taken. Samples are tested. Human DNA is found.
Question; was the DNA found by chance or because the dog detected it?
The point I have been trying to make is these dogs do not detect DNA.  Keela trained to smell dried human blood and Eddie was trained to detect human decomposition.

It is hard for even I can see the problem - is the smell the dogs sense really associated with the person from whom the DNA originated.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:02:36 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2561 on: May 16, 2019, 12:58:01 PM »
Yes indeed.

My doggie, Gonçalo,  is a cadaver dog.  He alerts to cadavers.

He is not trained to be a member of a CSI team.

Nor a member of an FSS team.

Nor a member of the GNR or PJ.

His 'job' starts and ends with alerting to the cadaver.  It's up to others to do all the police bits.

Are you getting any good Road Kill out of this?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2562 on: May 16, 2019, 01:01:28 PM »

Confirmed but not corroborated... If you think they are... Then you are contradicting grime

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2563 on: May 16, 2019, 01:08:14 PM »
Are you getting any good Road Kill out of this?

Unfortunately not.

There is a chicken 'farm' just up the hill from us.

Chickens are left to run free, and that includes the 'main' road.

My wife steadfastly refuses to run down any of them.  She is still hot on her emergency stops.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2564 on: May 16, 2019, 01:09:34 PM »
Confirmed but not corroborated... If you think they are... Then you are contradicting grime
DNA was one of the physical corroborations..  It does not confirm Madeleine died, it doesn't corroborate that.  So what does it point to?  Is there another unknown victim involved?    There were two men seen carrying children around, were the children different kids?   What makes us think they were the same kids, What makes us think one of them was Madeleine?
Moderation