Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509471 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2580 on: May 16, 2019, 06:16:25 PM »
However. This thread exists because Saunokonoko did his podcasts, corresponded with Grime and reported that Grime mentioned that the dog alerts were confirmed, just as he did in his rogatory reply in 2008.

I find it illuminating that Saunokonoko didn’t use modern communication methods to actually communicate one to one with Martin Grime and allow his voice to be heard in his podcast.

Paraphrasing what Martin Grime said in an email is hardly state of the art is it?  For all we know Saunokonoko could have been receiving a brush off and was told to read the files.  Which he obviously did while putting his own spin on it as so many do.

It really doesn’t alter the fact that things have moved on way beyond the dogs and way beyond 2007 when the forensics didn’t match the expectation the PJ had of the dogs which were thus an irrelevance then and even more of an irrelevance today.

Scotland Yard and the Judicial police are presently following evidence which I don’t think will owe much if anything to Eddie and Keela because nothing except sceptic hopes and dreams for great disaster to befall Madeleine's family has stood still for the past twelve years.

I've had a quick glance at Saunokonoko's twitter feed and boy oh boy plus c'est la même chose still rules  *&^^&
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2581 on: May 16, 2019, 06:18:05 PM »
The question I was dealing with is whether Keela's alerts were confirmed. The answer is yes they were; DNA was recovered. Keela did her job. Whether what she found was useful is another question entirely and one which has nothing to do with Grime or his dogs.
And in his, statement... Made one month after the release if the FSs results he stated thst the CSI alerts were not yet corroborated....

You think grime is saying confirmed means corroborated... That's, speculation... If he is... He is contradicting himself

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2582 on: May 16, 2019, 06:42:01 PM »
And in his, statement... Made one month after the release if the FSs results he stated thst the CSI alerts were not yet corroborated....

You think grime is saying confirmed means corroborated... That's, speculation... If he is... He is contradicting himself

I think you've got your timescales wrong. The FSS didn't produce any results in July afaik.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2583 on: May 16, 2019, 06:55:10 PM »
I find it illuminating that Saunokonoko didn’t use modern communication methods to actually communicate one to one with Martin Grime and allow his voice to be heard in his podcast.

Paraphrasing what Martin Grime said in an email is hardly state of the art is it?  For all we know Saunokonoko could have been receiving a brush off and was told to read the files.  Which he obviously did while putting his own spin on it as so many do.

It really doesn’t alter the fact that things have moved on way beyond the dogs and way beyond 2007 when the forensics didn’t match the expectation the PJ had of the dogs which were thus an irrelevance then and even more of an irrelevance today.

Scotland Yard and the Judicial police are presently following evidence which I don’t think will owe much if anything to Eddie and Keela because nothing except sceptic hopes and dreams for great disaster to befall Madeleine's family has stood still for the past twelve years.

I've had a quick glance at Saunokonoko's twitter feed and boy oh boy plus c'est la même chose still rules  *&^^&

MS has blocked anyone who does not support his theories... Blocked and tweets removed

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2584 on: May 16, 2019, 07:24:39 PM »
Dried blood
That might have been a slip of the tongue.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2585 on: May 16, 2019, 07:31:34 PM »
That might have been a slip of the tongue.

What might have

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2586 on: May 16, 2019, 07:34:32 PM »
Grimes, statement... August... FSS report July... So grime says the only alerts that can become corroborated are the CSI... A month after the FSS results, were, sent...

He states confirmation... Not corroboration
How can anyone like what you have just posted, for how can there be an FSS report in July for tests commenced in August.

Some parts of the document commonly called the Lowe Report has July dates, but other parts have September dates.
"
2617 to 2623  Email from Stuart Prior re: FSS analysis (English) and translation into Portuguese)
Task Portugal
From: "Prior Stuart" <Stuart.Prior@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk>
To: "Task Portugal" <Task.Portugal@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk>
Sent: 04 September 2007 10:14
Subject: FW: Op Task - in Confidence"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 07:51:59 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2587 on: May 16, 2019, 07:39:22 PM »
Has he corresponded with anyone who is involved in the two current investigations?

I've not listened to the podcasts.
Not the current investigation IIRC.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2588 on: May 16, 2019, 07:43:19 PM »
Only if the evidence was found to be blood or body parts.
There is no way to confirm or deny it was blood, but because of Keela's training one is persuaded to accept it was blood if DNA is found.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2589 on: May 16, 2019, 07:48:20 PM »

Put actual dates to the documents you are referring to please?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2590 on: May 16, 2019, 07:50:03 PM »
I think you've got your timescales wrong. The FSS didn't produce any results in July afaik.
09-Processos Vol IX Pages 2280 to 2281  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2591 on: May 16, 2019, 07:51:03 PM »
What might have
The words dried blood. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2592 on: May 16, 2019, 07:54:14 PM »
The words dried blood.

Keela only alerts to blood dried in situ

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2593 on: May 16, 2019, 07:54:56 PM »

If people want to revisit the whole investigation why shouldn't they? It really seems to annoy you for some reason.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2594 on: May 16, 2019, 07:59:12 PM »
Not the current investigation IIRC.

He rang OG and got the answerphone. He rang the Met and got the answerphone.
Result = happy posting.