Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509447 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2715 on: May 18, 2019, 08:18:46 AM »
He mentioned police statements being suppressed but not which. All I know is that the PJ submitted the questions to be put to the FLO's and Stuart Prior changed them. Obviously we don't know what the UK police had withdrawn from the files before they were released. The UK had no intention of being as open and transparent as the PJ about what had been done.

As I understand the UK police removed names of suspected or convicted paedophiles, from the, files and were complying  with UK law.. More UK police bashing from you... Simply because they support the innocence of the mccanns

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2716 on: May 18, 2019, 08:59:38 AM »
Concerning to me, of all people, Katherina Gaspar had called the police to report her serious concerns about, it was the missing child's, father's best friend. The same guy that the file tells us went on to give the police in the UK two completely different versions of the last time he alleges he seen the missing child alive. No translation get out excuses for those two versions.
I wonder how many people on here have felt the need to call the police to report similar concerns about old friends. It's not behavior or concerns that the Monkey is familiar with, that's for sure, thank God. Let's hope the consequences of the Gaspar statements have resulted in Scotland Yard thoroughly investigating Ms Gaspar's concerns as a matter of urgency. The UK's track record of brushing aside and covering up serious concerns about young children is one we can all be ashamed of IMO.

There just been a protracted enquiry into abuse in high placesvthst has been found to be false... So I think your claim is, a little unfair..
The idea that gerry discussed abuse of his daughter openly is IMO.. Plain daft

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2717 on: May 18, 2019, 09:04:25 AM »
Concerning to me, of all people, Katherina Gaspar had called the police to report her serious concerns about, it was the missing child's, father's best friend. The same guy that the file tells us went on to give the police in the UK two completely different versions of the last time he alleges he seen the missing child alive. No translation get out excuses for those two versions.
I wonder how many people on here have felt the need to call the police to report similar concerns about old friends. It's not behavior or concerns that the Monkey is familiar with, that's for sure, thank God. Let's hope the consequences of the Gaspar statements have resulted in Scotland Yard thoroughly investigating Ms Gaspar's concerns as a matter of urgency. The UK's track record of brushing aside and covering up serious concerns about young children is one we can all be ashamed of IMO.

If Scotland Yard have revisited Mrs Gaspar's Statement then they will also have revisited Mr. Gaspar's Statement, which totally contradicts his wife.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2718 on: May 18, 2019, 09:29:00 AM »
I make no claims about Gerry or refer to any specific case, that's my first point. My second point.
The fact is, a woman who had been in the company of Gerry McCann and David Payne felt concerned enough to call the police to report her concerns about a man, who the files say has given the UK police two completely different versions of the last time he alleges seen the missing child alive. Those are facts. Ignoring people's concerns from about young children would be daft to ignore and not treat as serious IMO. I accept your views may differ on the importance of investigating concerns about child sexual abuse.

Unfair? Really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
I don't think so!

Have you anything to say about Mr. Gaspar's Statement?  He was there as well you know.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2719 on: May 18, 2019, 09:31:57 AM »
I make no claims about Gerry or refer to any specific case, that's my first point. My second point.
The fact is, a woman who had been in the company of Gerry McCann and David Payne felt concerned enough to call the police to report her concerns about a man, who the files say has given the UK police two completely different versions of the last time he alleges seen the missing child alive. Those are facts. Ignoring people's concerns from about young children would be daft to ignore and not treat as serious IMO. I accept your views may differ on the importance of investigating concerns about child sexual abuse.

Unfair? Really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
I don't think so!

mccanns Stateemnts not accurate...we have no confirmation they are...you will always find an example to back up your claim...are you aware of teh casa pia case in portugal...im sure mrs gasapr got it wrong...her husband certainly thougt so...i can think of a raeson she amde the ckaim but you wouldnt accept it so I wont give it...ive said all along they could have been talking about breast feeding...it fits perfectly...sucking and nipples

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2720 on: May 18, 2019, 09:36:04 AM »
I don't believe anything without evidence.. So you can cut out the as hom and sniping comments that are becoming a regular part  of your posts.  The srticle is evidence of mistakes in translation... Kates statement in her book is further evidence... What the PJ did about it I don't know and have made no claims.... Which shows how even though my posts, are in English you've managed to misunderstand them... It's obvious there will be mistakes in the, statements...we just don't know how many... That's why thr UK police would not use such a poor method of recording what was, said

You cited a story which alleged that the PJ were investigating whether there were mistakes by the interpreters. There's no evidence that the PJ were doing anything of the kind, so the story isn't corroberated

The statements given to CRG are a red herring imo because they don't have any cnnection to the story you cited. You have no evidence they were given to the PJ, so that's opinion. .

Kate McCann seems to be the only person who attempts to suggest there were translation problems and she gives no examples. Who knows why she made that suggestion? Perhaps it was because her story changed, with cryng twins becoming Madeleine and Sean and open curtains becoming closed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2721 on: May 18, 2019, 09:42:25 AM »
You cited a story which alleged that the PJ were investigating whether there were mistakes by the interpreters. There's no evidence that the PJ were doing anything of the kind, so the story isn't corroberated

The statements given to CRG are a red herring imo because they don't have any cnnection to the story you cited. You have no evidence they were given to the PJ, so that's opinion. .

Kate McCann seems to be the only person who attempts to suggest there were translation problems and she gives no examples. Who knows why she made that suggestion? Perhaps it was because her story changed, with cryng twins becoming Madeleine and Sean and open curtains becoming closed.

the fact that it is not corroborated does not mean it isnt evidence....it give a certain amount of detail and mentions Rebelo by name...so it is evidence whether you like it or not..
Kate is not the only person...Colin Sutton has suggested the same...you know this so it seems you simply want to deny the existence of evidence which doesnt fit your agenda....thats a very poor practice and questions your credibility

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2722 on: May 18, 2019, 09:43:32 AM »
mccanns Stateemnts not accurate...we have no confirmation they are...you will always find an example to back up your claim...are you aware of teh casa pia case in portugal...im sure mrs gasapr got it wrong...her husband certainly thougt so...i can think of a raeson she amde the ckaim but you wouldnt accept it so I wont give it...ive said all along they could have been talking about breast feeding...it fits perfectly...sucking and nipples

Then why wouldn't he have just said 'does she breast feed'?

Why the need for a pervy illustration of an innocent act?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2723 on: May 18, 2019, 09:45:41 AM »
Then why wouldn't he have just said 'does she breast feed'?

Why the need for a pervy illustration of an innocent act?

i would say his acts were innocent too...

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2724 on: May 18, 2019, 09:54:27 AM »
Do sceptics believe, based on the evidence, that there is little or no likelihood of errors in translation having been made in the statements of any of the witnesses?

I'm aware that the statements were read back to and signed as correct by the witnesses. That was their chance to correct any misunderstandings.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2725 on: May 18, 2019, 10:00:55 AM »
I'm aware that the statements were read back to and signed as correct by the witnesses. That was their chance to correct any misunderstandings.

Do you have a record of what was read back... In English... No you don't... Simple

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2726 on: May 18, 2019, 10:12:49 AM »
As I understand the UK police removed names of suspected or convicted paedophiles, from the, files and were complying  with UK law.. More UK police bashing from you... Simply because they support the innocence of the mccanns

They removed a lot more than that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2727 on: May 18, 2019, 10:20:02 AM »
They removed a lot more than that.

What did they remove... Cite

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2728 on: May 18, 2019, 10:33:46 AM »
the fact that it is not corroborated does not mean it isnt evidence....it give a certain amount of detail and mentions Rebelo by name...so it is evidence whether you like it or not..
Kate is not the only person...Colin Sutton has suggested the same...you know this so it seems you simply want to deny the existence of evidence which doesnt fit your agenda....thats a very poor practice and questions your credibility

I disagree. The article in the newspaper was speculation, as was Sutton's opinion.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2729 on: May 18, 2019, 10:39:21 AM »
I disagree. The article in the newspaper was speculation, as was Sutton's opinion.

as was amarals book...as is your claim tht the statements are accurate...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 10:42:26 AM by Davel »