Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509380 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3000 on: May 20, 2019, 07:48:38 AM »
its a portuguese investigation

Who, unlike OG seem to be, are not limited to investigating an abduction.   
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3001 on: May 20, 2019, 07:57:15 AM »
It's not something I need to explain. It's pretty obvious that there was no evidence against him. I'm interested in why he changed his story about the last time he saw Madeleine, why Gerry McCann tried to place him in 5A on 2nd and why he suggested DP spent 30 minutes in 5A on 3d.
And yet you simply cannot accept human error (either in the telling or the transcribing) as an explanation.  Or can you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3002 on: May 20, 2019, 07:58:03 AM »
Who, unlike OG seem to be, are not limited to investigating an abduction.
And yet last we heard (from the horse’s orifice, Amaral) they were investigating a German paedo. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 08:04:19 AM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3003 on: May 20, 2019, 08:06:51 AM »
By attaching any significance to the Gaspar statement and the alleged changes in DP’s account, sceptics are of course entertaining the idea that Madeleine was abused by a paedo, aided and abetted by her parents and it was this that caused her death, not falling off a sofa.   &%%6

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3004 on: May 20, 2019, 08:51:26 AM »
And yet last we heard (from the horse’s orifice, Amaral) they were investigating a German paedo.

He said OG were going to use a German as a scapegoat, I don't think he mentioned the PJ.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3005 on: May 20, 2019, 08:57:23 AM »
So either Gaspar got it wrong or Maddie was being abused by her father and friends with the full knowledge of the whole group...and he didn't care who knew about it... Then the police have decided to ignore it... This seems to be what sceptics believe

Offline Lace

« Reply #3006 on: May 20, 2019, 09:29:02 AM »
This sceptic is entertaining the facts that the second last man to see the child alive was reported to police as being a possible paedophile and he went on, along with the child's father to tell the police two completely different versions of the last time they allege they seen the child alive. I'm entertaining the facts...and your responses to those facts are entertaining the Monkey.

Please give a link to where it states that this person was 'reported to police'.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3007 on: May 20, 2019, 09:34:07 AM »
And yet you simply cannot accept human error (either in the telling or the transcribing) as an explanation.  Or can you?

Why should I acceot it? According to some, this case is full of people unable to be trusted to remember, write, read or translate anything correctly. I see no evidence of that, it's pure speculation imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #3008 on: May 20, 2019, 09:36:48 AM »
I have always thought it really strange - how the mcns trusted everyone in their group in the first place.

Especially when it is commonly known - abduction is usually from close friends family.

Especially when the whole group knew kids were left alone - yet for some reason did not question any of them

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3009 on: May 20, 2019, 09:47:20 AM »
By attaching any significance to the Gaspar statement and the alleged changes in DP’s account, sceptics are of course entertaining the idea that Madeleine was abused by a paedo, aided and abetted by her parents and it was this that caused her death, not falling off a sofa.   &%%6

For the record, this sceptic has not suggested anything of the kind. That's your interpretation, not mine.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 09:50:25 AM by Brietta »
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3010 on: May 20, 2019, 09:49:11 AM »
This thread has taken a turn and is sailing perilously close to libel which I must remind includes innuendo.  Please cease immediately or don't be surprised to find offensive posts deleted.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3011 on: May 20, 2019, 09:59:59 AM »
I have always thought it really strange - how the mcns trusted everyone in their group in the first place.

Especially when it is commonly known - abduction is usually from close friends family.

Especially when the whole group knew kids were left alone - yet for some reason did not question any of them

Their friends were also sure that the parents weren't involved, despite some of them not knowing them very well.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3012 on: May 20, 2019, 10:03:02 AM »
Their friends were also sure that the parents weren't involved, despite some of them not knowing them very well.

How many of them didn't know The McCanns very well?

Offline Lace

« Reply #3013 on: May 20, 2019, 10:10:39 AM »
Years ago one of the facebook anti's sent a message to the Police about the Gaspar statement this is the reply -

I can give you my reassurance that I am fully aware of the matters you have identified within the statements on the internet attributed to Dr Gaspar and this has been fully investigated

So fully investigated,  they probably asked him what he had meant he told them and that was that.

Offline John

« Reply #3014 on: May 20, 2019, 10:13:26 AM »
Further to Brietta's warning, I remind all posters not to make unfounded allegations but rather explore the known facts. TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.