Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509462 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3045 on: May 20, 2019, 02:23:00 PM »
Where in UK law does it say the police have to suppress statements from the Portuguese regarding what one would normally consider, depraved concerns about the second last man to see the child alive?

Where are the investigative benefits for the missing child in any of that?

It's in the files... The reason some things were withheld ..
It's EU law... Right to a private life... The Portuguese don't seem to care

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3046 on: May 20, 2019, 02:32:37 PM »
UK police have to abide by UK law

So they drove on the LHS of the road whilst here?

I've got a photo somewhere from when Portugal switched from driving on the LHS to driving on the RHS.  Want to see it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3047 on: May 20, 2019, 02:43:08 PM »
Where in that heap of junk you've posted does it say anything about the UK police having any right to withhold information from investigators for five months?

I'll ask you again, where are the investigative benefits for the missing child in that approach?

Evidence collected by UK police Re UK citizens under UK law.. Investigated by UK police in the uk
I can see exactly why  thr police may not want to release them... I don't see how it hindered the search

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3048 on: May 20, 2019, 03:17:28 PM »
You've still not showed us where UK law says that UK police should withhold evidence given in direct relation to a Portuguese investigation for five months.

Davel: "its a portuguese investigation".

So it's a Portuguese investigation according to you that only UK police can investigate certain evidence.. and not say a word to the Portuguese for five months about this evidence. OK then, fair doos.

Where are the investigative benefits for the missing child in any of that.

I've explained everything... Next... Where are the Gaspar original statements and what do they say... Not the ones translated into Portuguese

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3049 on: May 20, 2019, 03:27:11 PM »
From the files..

It was equally recognised that this material would be provided by the police and legal UK authorities on the basis of the full understanding that this was confidential material, given that it contains the identification of names, last known addresses and other details relating to sex offenders, whether they were individuals who had already been condemned or just suspects.

The divulgation of this material would obviously have an impact on rights of individual privacy and this would have negative effects on police work in general, given the fact that police Intelligence which is maintained exclusively of police purposes and for criminal investigation, would enter the public domain, when this material should never be accessible to the general public.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3050 on: May 20, 2019, 03:34:59 PM »
I can't read Portuguese, that's why I comment on the ones written in English.

Next... How exactly can you conclude what hindered the mythical search if the child is still missing and we don't know what happened to her.?

The ninth series of the Catch That Abductor Competition is about to begin.. Go and stock up on popcorn sonny boy. Maybe they'll be able to tell us what hindered the search.

Thr one in English is a translation of another translation... We don't have the Gaspars, actual statements

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3051 on: May 20, 2019, 03:59:43 PM »
The ones we do have will do for me. If you don't like them, that's just too bad for you, as far as I'm concerned.
I don't think they are of any importance

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3052 on: May 20, 2019, 04:23:21 PM »
It most certainly does happen but perhaps some need to be grown up enough not to suggest a named person is a paedophile without the slightest proof.
I agree with Eleanor , it is disgusting.

Two professional woman suggested that that named person’s behaviour suggested that he either displayed or was involved in behaviour of a socially unacceptable nature. These statements were included in the files and made public. It is therefore acceptable for the public, us, to discuss them.

If the named person doesn’t want his name to be bandied about in such a manner can I respectfully suggest that he chooses the friends that he goes on holiday with more carefully.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3053 on: May 20, 2019, 05:03:52 PM »
Two professional woman suggested that that named person’s behaviour suggested that he either displayed or was involved in behaviour of a socially unacceptable nature. These statements were included in the files and made public. It is therefore acceptable for the public, us, to discuss them.

If the named person doesn’t want his name to be bandied about in such a manner can I respectfully suggest that he chooses the friends that he goes on holiday with more carefully.

These two women had what could be best described as zero evidence that this man was a paedophile.
It is utterly shameful that he has being discussed" as a possible paedophile by you and others when you have no evidence that he is.
Have you no concern for his children?
I find it shameful.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3054 on: May 20, 2019, 05:14:58 PM »
We do have concrete evidence that this man, who was the second last man to claim he seen the child alive gave the police two completely different versions of that critical event. We also have proof that the UK police suppressed evidence about this man for five months.

It depends on what one wants find shameful IMO.

Who is " we" ?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3055 on: May 20, 2019, 05:15:14 PM »
We have no proof that Amaral didn't receive these statements in amongst the mess he so obviously left behind when he was sacked.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3056 on: May 20, 2019, 05:18:51 PM »
Anyone who reads the police files. It's not just me that's read them.

Yes, I'm sure NSY  have read the police.files too !!

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3057 on: May 20, 2019, 05:25:53 PM »
The email from DC Marshal containing the statements is dated October 24, 2007 .

Amaral was removed October 2nd 2007. How you work that one out?

Please could we have sight of this Email?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3058 on: May 20, 2019, 05:27:04 PM »
So you understand who "we" is now. That's good.  8((()*/

You and NSY.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3059 on: May 20, 2019, 05:33:25 PM »
If you're happy with that understanding -  8((()*/

My state of happiness is not.influenced by anything posted here.