Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509446 times)

Offline The General

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3075 on: May 20, 2019, 06:47:19 PM »
I take the Gaspar statement with a pinch of salt.   1.  Because she was sitting between the two men who were chatting.  2.  She didn't know what the conversation was about  and 3. She was just shocked and horrified about one of the men,   the one she didn't know,  surely you would think as they were both conversing together she would be shocked about both of them?
Twice?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3076 on: May 20, 2019, 06:47:56 PM »
Why should I acceot it? According to some, this case is full of people unable to be trusted to remember, write, read or translate anything correctly. I see no evidence of that, it's pure speculation imo.
Why should you accept it??  Because “anything is possible” isn’t it? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3077 on: May 20, 2019, 06:49:10 PM »
For the record, this sceptic has not suggested anything of the kind. That's your interpretation, not mine.
Do you attach any significance to the Gaspar statement as far as Madeleine’s disappearance is concerned?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3078 on: May 20, 2019, 06:57:46 PM »
Why should you accept it??  Because “anything is possible” isn’t it?

It doesn''t mean I have to accept your speculations as facts.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3079 on: May 20, 2019, 06:58:55 PM »
It doesn''t mean I have to accept your speculations as facts.
I didn’t ask you to, merely to consider that it is a perfectly plausible explanation, unless you can tell me why you rule it put?

Offline Lace

« Reply #3080 on: May 20, 2019, 07:00:37 PM »
Strange how the Social Worker described the person as having scars on his face.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3081 on: May 20, 2019, 07:17:21 PM »
Strange how the Social Worker described the person as having scars on his face.
Do you have a life sized close up of David Payne's face?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3082 on: May 20, 2019, 07:24:46 PM »
I care as much about David Payne as you do about Mr Amaral. His name is in the file, end of.
I don't know if Mrs Gaspar's concerns about him were genuine or not but I do know she harbored those concerns enough to report them to the police. I also do know that the police file says he gave the police two completely different versions of the last time he claims to have seen the child, who is still missing btw, alive,

It was only you that said that I don't believe he's a paedophile, I don't know if he is, so why would anyone be able to say that on my behalf. You tell me?

I comment on what we do know. I'll leave you to comment on what we don't. I'm fine with that.

How long did she wait to report her concerns to the police?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3083 on: May 20, 2019, 07:35:29 PM »
They were recorded 12 days after the PJ arrived at the scene. It took the UK police a further 160 days to pass them on to the Portuguese police.

Priority policing, UK style.

No, when did the incident occur which caused her concern?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3084 on: May 20, 2019, 07:38:52 PM »

How long did she wait to report her concerns to the police?
Would it make any difference?   In the file it states the statement was taken on the "Date of Statement: 16/05/2007"  Now that quicker than the Smith sightings isn't it?  "26th  May 2007"  Yes.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3085 on: May 20, 2019, 07:42:06 PM »
No, when did the incident occur which caused her concern?
"In September of 2005"
Moderation

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3086 on: May 20, 2019, 07:42:17 PM »
Read the file. It will tell you in there.
You asked me how long it took her to report her concerns.. and I told you.

No!
The incident she was concerned about and which caused her to believe that at least one child was being abused occurred some time before, quite a wee while before.
I don't know about you but if I was in the company of anyone who I believed was sexually abusing a child, I would be reporting my concerns to someone within 24 hours.
So when did this alleged incident occur?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3087 on: May 20, 2019, 07:42:49 PM »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3088 on: May 20, 2019, 07:45:01 PM »
Read the file. It will tell you in there.
You asked me how long it took her to report her concerns.. and I told you.

So when the PJ received these statements... What did they do

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3089 on: May 20, 2019, 07:51:07 PM »
I don't care about what you don't know, it's what I do know, that I care about.

Here's another fact you're missing: It was Madeleine going missing on May 3rd that really triggered Mrs Gaspar's previous concerns enough to call the police about them and have them recorded 12 days after the PJ arrived.

She believed a child/ children was/were being sexually abused in September 2005 and waited until one of those children disappeared in May 2007  before reporting her concern.
Wouldn't you have mentioned to someone in authority your concern within a day or two?