Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509429 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3165 on: May 20, 2019, 10:48:31 PM »
I can live with what you think of my suggestion. It's just a pity it's our abused children who have to live with yours.

Sex offenders registrar?  Easy there tiger. These predatory pedophiles have feelings too you know.
Are you being facetious?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3166 on: May 20, 2019, 10:50:40 PM »
I can live with what you think of my suggestion. It's just a pity it's our abused children who have to live with yours.

Sex offenders registrar?  Easy there tiger. These predatory pedophiles have feelings too you know.

The horrible truth is that many children are abused  within their own family and some accept that abuse as the norm for family life.
That must be a dreadful place for them to be.
Some have reached adulthood and manage to live with that abuse, some have not.
Whether they would want the perpetrators of that abuse to be hanged?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3167 on: May 20, 2019, 10:51:54 PM »
You don't have to read the pictures in it.

I haven't seen the pictures either.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3168 on: May 20, 2019, 11:01:05 PM »
The horrible truth is that many children are abused  within their own family and some accept that abuse as the norm for family life.
That must be a dreadful place for them to be.
Some have reached adulthood and manage to live with that abuse, some have not.
Whether they would want the perpetrators of that abuse to be hanged?

And we should applaud anyone who brings suspected abuse to the police’s attention....no matter how belatedly.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3169 on: May 20, 2019, 11:05:20 PM »
She waited such a long time to report her belief that a child/ children were being sexually abused, in her opinion.
Maybe it was reported.  Would we get to know about that if it was?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3170 on: May 20, 2019, 11:13:37 PM »
I'm following on behind so please forgive me if you have already dealt with this.  That is not the cite requested by Eleanor or later by me. We both have requested to see the photocopy of the original email.
We can only see what is presented as the PJ file.  If there are illusions to an earlier email that is interesting but how can anyone be asked to show it if it simply isn't in the file?

What exactly is the wording suggesting an earlier email?  Has that been established in this discussion?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3171 on: May 20, 2019, 11:21:16 PM »
Cites have been requested to support what you are posting.  Please provide them as per forum protocol, thank you.
Have you got link to those cite requests?

I think a request to see the original email is OTT because I've never seen that in the 3 years I've been studying this case. Eleanor suggested it exists, maybe she can jog her memory on that one.

What others were there?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3172 on: May 20, 2019, 11:27:50 PM »
What a sicko.
Shouldn't you be reporting Wonderfulspam to the authorities?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3173 on: May 20, 2019, 11:30:48 PM »
Mrs. Gaspar didn't report it at the time.  And that's a fact.
As far as we know its a fact.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3174 on: May 20, 2019, 11:35:12 PM »
I find it difficult to be anything else with the suggestion that a placement on a sex offenders registrar = justice for victims of child sexual abuse and a deterrent. It seems to me that pedophilia is spreading through our society at an alarming rate. My partner works in social work part time and she never discusses individual cases, but she struggles with the true scale of the problem. We only see the tip of the iceberg and I for one am not ashamed to support radical action to punish and prevent it spreading any further. 

You can stick your sex offender's registrar where the sun don't shine, it's not answer to pedophilia IMO.
So you would bring back hanging and do away with the sex offender’s registrar?  OK, well make sure you vote for UKIP or the Brexit Party at the next election won’t you.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3175 on: May 20, 2019, 11:43:54 PM »
Can you remind me of any accusations made against Amaral.
New thread.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3176 on: May 20, 2019, 11:52:39 PM »
And we should applaud anyone who brings suspected abuse to the police’s attention....no matter how belatedly.
But should that suspicion be made public.  Mrs Gaspar reporting to the police, commendable but the PJ releasing that allegation as part of the McCann file.  I think that might have been despicable.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3177 on: May 21, 2019, 07:00:54 AM »
But should that suspicion be made public.  Mrs Gaspar reporting to the police, commendable but the PJ releasing that allegation as part of the McCann file.  I think that might have been despicable.

Do you feel the same about the suspicions about Robert Murat? About Metodo 3's 'dirt' on Sergey Malinka?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3178 on: May 21, 2019, 07:20:24 AM »
Do you feel the same about the suspicions about Robert Murat? About Metodo 3's 'dirt' on Sergey Malinka?
IMO the files should never have been released to the public.

Offline The General

« Reply #3179 on: May 21, 2019, 07:22:48 AM »
IMO the files should never have been released to the public.
Is it a Portuguese thing, releasing the files? What drove it, forgive my ignorance?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum