Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509471 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3180 on: May 21, 2019, 07:24:56 AM »
IMO the files should never have been released to the public.
Its given some folk summit to do for 11years though.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3181 on: May 21, 2019, 08:14:33 AM »
I'm sure she made her statement in good faith but I do think that if she had any real concern that one if not two toddlers were being sexually abused by one or two fathers then she would have acted on her concern a year and a half before.
Really wouldn't most folk do that if they had deep concerns?

Totally agree Erngath.    It seems to me that she didn't have any real concern,  but when finding out that DP was on holiday with the McCann's decided to tell them what she saw.    Jumping to conclusions.   Mrs. Gaspar didn't know what the conversation was about, she was sat between the men which I find ridiculous if you are going to talk about such things together,  at least do it in private not talk to each other with a person whom DP didn't even know between you. 

I am sure that LP looked into it they wouldn't have let it go if it had any bearing at all on the disappearance of Madeleine.   Unless anyone thinks the McCann's were being PROTECTED !!   IMO

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3182 on: May 21, 2019, 08:16:36 AM »
Is it a Portuguese thing, releasing the files? What drove it, forgive my ignorance?
My understanding is that they were released to some journalists and one of them (a notorious McCann basher) put them on the internet. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3183 on: May 21, 2019, 09:01:25 AM »
Totally agree Erngath.    It seems to me that she didn't have any real concern,  but when finding out that DP was on holiday with the McCann's decided to tell them what she saw.    Jumping to conclusions.   Mrs. Gaspar didn't know what the conversation was about, she was sat between the men which I find ridiculous if you are going to talk about such things together,  at least do it in private not talk to each other with a person whom DP didn't even know between you. 

I am sure that LP looked into it they wouldn't have let it go if it had any bearing at all on the disappearance of Madeleine.   Unless anyone thinks the McCann's were being PROTECTED !!   IMO

The PJ don't seem interested in it either..

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3184 on: May 21, 2019, 09:13:26 AM »

If Katerina Gaspar was so worried about Davis Payne why did she continue to allow him to bath her daughter for the rest of the holiday?

Offline Lace

« Reply #3186 on: May 21, 2019, 09:57:16 AM »
That's a little bit like saying why did the McCanns lock their door every single day given they felt so safe and the tennis court was directly next to the tapas. They still felt concerned enough to lock it.
Which is evidence IMO,  that at no time, did they feel safe enough to leave it unlocked at night and Gerry was telling the truth on May 4th.
That means Gerry deliberately gave a false second version of the last time he claims to have seen the child alive IMO.

They were away from the apartment for long periods of time during the day.

If you believe that Gerry told the truth on the 4th that would mean that Mathew was lying?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:00:17 AM by Lace »

Offline Lace

« Reply #3187 on: May 21, 2019, 10:01:04 AM »
That's exactly what I believe. Any proof to the contrary?

So you believe that Gerry told the truth on the 4th when Kate and Matthew lied to the Police?

Offline Lace

« Reply #3188 on: May 21, 2019, 10:25:18 AM »
That's exactly what I believe. Do you have any proof to the contrary.

More importantly, the police, the people closest to the investigation believed exactly that too.

"From the declarations of the group results a total incoherence, in the face of which it's obvious, that everyone lies". https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

Closest to the investigation?   That report said this -  Gerald McCann's profession is a cardiovascular surgeon.  They can't even get Gerry's profession correct.   Another part said when talking about the visit by David Payne to 5a,  that Kate said 30 seconds and GERRY said 30 minutes,  so if the 30 minutes had come from Gerry and not David Payne, it would be understandable as David went home to change before joining Gerry to play tennis. Another error is that it says Kates father said that Kate would administer calpol to the children to help them sleep that is not what he said he said 'the only thing he has seen Kate give the children was Calpol'   he wasn't even there on the holiday.   He had said NO to the question of whether Kate give the children anything to help them sleep.   I stopped reading after that as this report is full or errors and what they think happened and not actually based on fact.  IMO

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3189 on: May 21, 2019, 10:27:26 AM »
But if the files were never released we'd never have got to read:
"The lawyer (Gerry's lawyer) for the defence says he wishes the arguido to be asked again if Madeleine bled. To which he said it was common for Madeleine to have nosebleeds. He says that he doesn't know if in fact his daughter bled while on holiday in Portugal because he does not want to be influenced by the news in the Press, regarding the detection of human blood in the apartment where his daughter disappeared".
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

Is there anything else in the files to indicate that Madeleine did in fact, ever suffer common nosebleeds?

Why do you think Madeleine's nosebleeds have any relevance ... there was NO blood found which could have been hers.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3190 on: May 21, 2019, 10:27:45 AM »
Do you feel the same about the suspicions about Robert Murat? About Metodo 3's 'dirt' on Sergey Malinka?
Not at this stage as I don't know anything about it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #3191 on: May 21, 2019, 10:30:32 AM »
Why do you think Madeleine's nosebleeds have any relevance ... there was NO blood found which could have been hers.
The presence or otherwise of blood is actually irrelevant in this instance; the point is the revisionism.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3192 on: May 21, 2019, 10:30:48 AM »
That's exactly what I believe. Do you have any proof to the contrary.

More importantly, the police, the people closest to the investigation believed exactly that too.

"From the declarations of the group results a total incoherence, in the face of which it's obvious, that everyone lies". https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

you are 11 yeras behind....the investigation has moved on...the mccanns are now not suspects and theres no evidence against them

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3193 on: May 21, 2019, 10:31:10 AM »
Its given some folk summit to do for 11years though.
It is rather a high mountain to cross.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3194 on: May 21, 2019, 10:34:02 AM »

They were away from the apartment for long periods of time during the day.

If you believe that Gerry told the truth on the 4th that would mean that Mathew was lying?

Gerry could have entered a locked apartment at 9pm and not locked it when he left. He made a liar of Russell who said he checked an unlocked 5A on Sunday 29th.

On Sunday I recall I checked Kate and Gerry’s apartment.....I recall that Kate and Gerry’s apartment was accessed by the patios door which was left closed and unlocked.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

Gerry said;

On that day only the deponent and his wife entered the apartment. He is sure that they always entered through the front door,
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0