Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509448 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3210 on: May 21, 2019, 01:16:59 PM »
The importance of the evidence is completely unknown unless you have some evidence you wish to share? The fact that evidence of any nature, was being suppressed, is important to the integrity of the UK police who had no right to suppress it, given a little girl was still missing. It's not beyond the realms of possibility at the time that the Portuguese could have uncovered evidence that linked it.

The fact that any evidence at all was suppressed, is a disgrace from the missing child's point of view IMO.

Remember her?

I believe the evidence was investigated and found to be of no importance....and not suppressed...LP were in a difficult position in complying with uk and eu law...i think your conclusions are laughable...in the nicest possible...

and again...why have th e PJ not acted on this evidence if its of importance way
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:21:11 PM by Davel »

Offline misty

« Reply #3211 on: May 21, 2019, 01:24:42 PM »
The dates prove the statements were suppressed for more than five months. You don't like the facts, that's just too bad IMO.

If the statements had just been sent to PJ on 16/5/07, what would the PJ have done with them? Do you think they'd have asked LP to carry out further enquiries in the UK (as per the additional questioning of Dave & Fiona presumably as per ILOR) or would PJ have just filed them away as DP had an alibi for the time Madeleine went missing?

Offline misty

« Reply #3212 on: May 21, 2019, 01:30:48 PM »
As a side issue, Mrs Gaspar doesn't seem very good at spotting crimes going on right under her nose....a report about her brother who worked at the same practice where she is one of the 3 company directors....
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/GP+surgery+business+boss+stole+PS115%2C000.-a0452624474

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3213 on: May 21, 2019, 01:52:26 PM »
A little revisionism for some wouldn't have gone amiss back in 2008 when there was no evidence found to lay any charges against the arguidos. 

The non presence of Madeleine's blood is relevant in that considering the blood splatter of blood spatter Amaral thought was behind the couch and on the walls and which he promoted tirelessly in his book ... in his documentary ... and throughout his media career built on the sand of his exceptionally flawed thesis.
The chickens are coming home to roost with the fact that two current police investigations have cleared Madeleine's parents and both are focused on stranger abduction.

In your dreams. They only continue to spend this much on a case when they know who did it.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3214 on: May 21, 2019, 02:13:34 PM »
The Gaspar statements were covered by the Data Protection Act UK & should never have been released on the DVD PJ files.
Is anyone able to locate a video showing David Payne in Luz before 16th May 2007 other than the Sky news clip of 4th May?
 I find it strange that, for a couple who were allegedly such close friends with the McCanns, it took them until the time Murat became an arguido before they reportedly remembered the offensive gesture which prompted them to contact the police.

I would argue that none of the information gathered and held by LP was theirs. It all belonged to the Portuguese and should have been handed over immediately imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3215 on: May 21, 2019, 02:16:14 PM »
I would argue that none of the information gathered and held by LP was theirs. It all belonged to the Portuguese and should have been handed over immediately imo.

you can argue all you like...totally meaningless...i dont see how evidence collected by LP can belong to anyone else ..

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3216 on: May 21, 2019, 02:31:42 PM »
If this evidence is so important why did the PJ not act on it when it was received

It wasn't fit for Evidence or coherent or substantiated, least of all by Mr. Gaspar.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3217 on: May 21, 2019, 02:33:28 PM »
The importance of the evidence is completely unknown unless you have some evidence you wish to share? The fact that evidence of any nature, was being suppressed, is important to the integrity of the UK police who had no right to suppress it, given a little girl was still missing. It's not beyond the realms of possibility at the time that the Portuguese could have uncovered evidence that linked it.

The fact that any evidence at all was suppressed, is a disgrace from the missing child's point of view IMO.

Remember her?

We have no proof that it was suppressed.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3218 on: May 21, 2019, 02:37:56 PM »
My mum believes in God but she has given me no evidence about that either. In that respect, you and my 84 year old mother have a few things in common. You believe the evidence was investigated in the same manner she believes in God.

The dates of the statements and the dates they were sent prove the evidence was suppressed.

So that leaves my proof versus your unproven beliefs. I can live with that old chap.

and you beleive it wasnt investihgated....evidence that it is of no significance...the PJ havent acted on it

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3219 on: May 21, 2019, 02:38:45 PM »
Why did Rebelo leave England before David Payne's Rogatory Interview?  Rebelo obviously wasn't very interested.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3220 on: May 21, 2019, 03:39:20 PM »
I just thought I'd leave you and Brietta on the proof that you seem to think doesn't exist.

Oh yes it does, here it is here.

Ref: David Payne
Date: October 24, 2007

Surname: GASPAR
First Names: KATHERINA ZACHARIAS
Date of Birth:
Address:
Postal Code:
Profession:
Telephone no.:
Date of Statement: 16/05/2007

Name: Arul Savio Gaspar
Date of statement: 16-05-2007

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

There's your PROOF that it was surpressed from May 16 2007 up until October 24 2007.

Denial is a terrible condition, I hope you both get well soon.  See, I'm quite a nice guy at heart.

Who do you think was responsible for "suppressing" the Smith statements between their visit 26th of May after which the PJ took no action until September 2007 ??
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3221 on: May 21, 2019, 04:45:28 PM »

Remember her?

Do you really believe that Davel or any member of this forum needs reminding that Madeleine is missing.
I don't understand your rather aggressive (IMO) manner of posting
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3222 on: May 21, 2019, 06:43:21 PM »
Who do you think was responsible for "suppressing" the Smith statements between their visit 26th of May after which the PJ took no action until September 2007 ??

Those statements weren't suppressed, they were available to the Portuguese investigators. The Gasper statements weren't.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3223 on: May 21, 2019, 08:13:04 PM »
Those statements weren't suppressed, they were available to the Portuguese investigators. The Gasper statements weren't.

You really don't know that do you ... wasn't it only after Rebelo took over the case that there was any movement made to request the Gaspar statements from Leicestershire police?  How did they know what to ask for?  Had it got mislaid in the chaos I believe Amaral left behind?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3224 on: May 21, 2019, 08:17:52 PM »
You really don't know that do you ... wasn't it only after Rebelo took over the case that there was any movement made to request the Gaspar statements from Leicestershire police?  How did they know what to ask for?  Had it got mislaid in the chaos I believe Amaral left behind?

if the stateemnts were supressed...how did the PJ come to know about them and request them..

Ricardo,

As requested, appended are the statements of Arul and Katherina Gaspar.