Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509440 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3285 on: May 23, 2019, 12:34:26 AM »
Yes I cut the irrelevant bits out. What's the problem? It's all from the link and you should click on it to find out. Nothing is being hidden.

I think that is quite meaningless.  You might very well read something into a link that no-one else does ... in fact since everyone's thought processes are different that is almost a certainty.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3286 on: May 23, 2019, 08:16:03 AM »
Allow me to refresh your memory with some more facts. Here's what the files tell us:
"So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about SIX THIRTY, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry WASN'T THERE but they were just all."
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Payne's statement is quite clear, he said he seen the missing child for the last time at 6.30 and Gerry was NOT there. DC Marshal's correspondence says equally clearly that Payne has written on a questionnaire that he seen the missing child at 17H00 and the missing child's father WAS there. There you have two completely different versions of the last time Mr Payne alleges he seen the missing child. FACTS. (CITES INCLUDED).
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm

I'll leave the unsupported beliefs, possibilities and wild guesses for the supporters. (NO CITES INCLUDED)

He worked out the time by looking at photograohs? Pull the other one imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3287 on: May 23, 2019, 08:33:27 AM »
He worked out the time by looking at photograohs? Pull the other one imo.
You suspect him of lying about this minor detail then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3288 on: May 23, 2019, 08:42:41 AM »
Allow me to refresh your memory with some more facts. Here's what the files tell us:
"So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about SIX THIRTY, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry WASN'T THERE but they were just all."

Payne's statement is quite clear, he said he seen the missing child for the last time at 6.30 and Gerry was NOT there. DC Marshal's correspondence says equally clearly that Payne has written on a questionnaire that he seen the missing child at 17H00 and the missing child's father WAS there. There you have two completely different versions of the last time Mr Payne alleges he seen the missing child. FACTS. (CITES INCLUDED).

I'll leave the unsupported beliefs, possibilities and wild guesses for the supporters. (NO CITES INCLUDED)
You got that a bit wrong haven't you?   He was going to Kate's at 6:30 PM.  DP doesn't say that was the last time he sees Madeleine.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3289 on: May 23, 2019, 08:43:11 AM »

There is more evidence to prove that David Payne was at the beach at that time.   It's all immaterial anyway,  OG went through all the papers.   They are investigating an abduction.   IMO

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3290 on: May 23, 2019, 09:33:37 AM »
You suspect him of lying about this minor detail then?

He says 'we' looked at photos. Who was 'we'? Not him and his wife, she came up with an earlier timescale. She certainly disagrees with Gerry McCann who said DP was not on the tennis courts until 7 pm.

I got to the tennis courts to see him play tennis, so that would have been about half six and then he was playing tennis for that whole half an hour and, as I say, we left him playing tennis, when me and my mum went up to bath the kids and he, he didn't sort of return until after seven, ten past seven, quarter past seven....... I couldn't tell you times, but I know before he went, went to tennis, he popped in on Kate and the kids, erm, and saw them all in their pyjamas, ready for bed, having a story, before going to join for the tennis, so I can only assume that that was between, erm, you know, six and half past'
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

We know that Fiona was still at the Paraiso at 18:36, of course, so she didn't see her husband playing tennis from 18:30 until 19:00.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3291 on: May 23, 2019, 10:19:24 AM »
He says 'we' looked at photos. Who was 'we'? Not him and his wife, she came up with an earlier timescale. She certainly disagrees with Gerry McCann who said DP was not on the tennis courts until 7 pm.

I got to the tennis courts to see him play tennis, so that would have been about half six and then he was playing tennis for that whole half an hour and, as I say, we left him playing tennis, when me and my mum went up to bath the kids and he, he didn't sort of return until after seven, ten past seven, quarter past seven....... I couldn't tell you times, but I know before he went, went to tennis, he popped in on Kate and the kids, erm, and saw them all in their pyjamas, ready for bed, having a story, before going to join for the tennis, so I can only assume that that was between, erm, you know, six and half past'
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

We know that Fiona was still at the Paraiso at 18:36, of course, so she didn't see her husband playing tennis from 18:30 until 19:00.

Fiona says this about the beach -   'I find hard, but, I mean, assuming we got to the beach about four o'clock, I'd say, you know, I'd say Matt must have got in, I'm sure it was Matt and Russ, about half four, erm, and then, about twenty minutes after that, maybe Dave. Erm, so by five o'clock we were all kind of ready to have a drink and feed the kids. Erm, so that, that group as a whole went up to the restaurant, erm, on the beach and ordered our, well the food for the kids, we didn't eat, and we all had a beer. Erm, so, yeah, I'd say about five'.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3292 on: May 23, 2019, 11:01:43 AM »
Fiona says this about the beach -   'I find hard, but, I mean, assuming we got to the beach about four o'clock, I'd say, you know, I'd say Matt must have got in, I'm sure it was Matt and Russ, about half four, erm, and then, about twenty minutes after that, maybe Dave. Erm, so by five o'clock we were all kind of ready to have a drink and feed the kids. Erm, so that, that group as a whole went up to the restaurant, erm, on the beach and ordered our, well the food for the kids, we didn't eat, and we all had a beer. Erm, so, yeah, I'd say about five'.

At 5:31 Fiona, Dianne and Jane were at the Paraiso, which is 30 minutes after she thought.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PARAISO.htm

At 4:30, according to Cat Baker, Russell collected his daughter from the Mini Club;
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/CRECHE/Processo-pdf01-pages-107-111[105-109]/processopdf01page107-CrecheRecords3.jpg
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3293 on: May 23, 2019, 12:47:49 PM »
I think if you read what I've posted you'll find it you who's got it wrong. I don't say DP said anything about it being the last time he seen the missing child, I said that bit for him, because it is.

You got a cite for another DP visit after 6.30? 

I rest my case, my Lord!
You wrote in your post "Payne's statement is quite clear, he said he seen the missing child for the last time at 6.30 and Gerry was NOT there."  But this sentence contains two statements of fact that were not in the statement you quoted.  If you are now saying that for him, it is no longer Payne's statement but your opinion.

If he was going to Kate's at 6:30, 6:30 becomes the time he first saw the kids.  How long did he stay?  Did he return later?  Those possible events would determine when he last saw the child.

If he only stayed 30 seconds he could arrive and leave at 6:30 PM then you would be right, but if he stayed longer or returned later I can't accept what you are saying as yet.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3294 on: May 23, 2019, 12:58:42 PM »
What we suspect him of is immaterial, it's what the police supected him of.. and yes they suspected he was lying along with all the others. That what they thought, that's a fact and here's the cite and the selected portion.

"From the declarations of the group results a total incoherence, in the face of which it's obvious, that EVERYONE LIES." https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

Sceptics are not responsible for the facts, it's the people who were there that are.
It was G-unit who said "He worked out the time by looking at photographs? Pull the other one imo."  What photos were they?  Were they the CCTV clips of the Tapas 7 in the Pariaso Restaurant?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3295 on: May 23, 2019, 01:03:35 PM »
Yes Rob I'm saying it for him. If you've got another cite for another visit that proves the fact David Payne did not see the child for the last time at 6.30, then lets be having it?

If not it's the rubber ear list for you.

Time to put up or shut up, or get rubber eared. Take your pick, the rubber ear list suits me.
Rubber ear is a new expression for me.

So are you saying IYO DP left the McCann apartment at 6:30 PM? 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3296 on: May 23, 2019, 01:11:56 PM »
But that's the whole point, it doesn't matter what it is any of them  are saying, Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida statement means nothing the say can be taken for the truth because they concluded they were all lying.

For that reason you cannot safely accept anything they all say withhold confirmation.  That's a fact unless you have a tried and tested method to prove when they are telling the truth.

If Peter Hyatt can't do it, why should I believe you can?
You were the one saying 6:30 was the last time DP saw Madeleine.  Not me, but you.  If the CCTV showed the people in the restaurant there is a limit how early it could be. 

They may all make mistakes but they would hardly be lying about everything.  You do accept that DP did visit the McCann apartment don't you?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3297 on: May 23, 2019, 01:26:22 PM »
I'm not talking about opinions, I'm talking about facts.
David Payne's statement says he left the apartment around 6.30 not me, that's a fact. My opinion has nothing to do with that.
DC Marshall's statement says David Payne had written on a questionnaire that "for the LAST TIME, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate and Gerry". Again, those are facts, my opinion has nothing to do with that.

So DC Marshal says he did say it was the last time. What do you know, eh. Looks like I was right after all.
You can't be talking facts if you go along with Almeida and think everyone is lying.  You can accept what DP or Almeida is saying, and then it becomes your opinion (as in you agree).

It might be a fact that DC Marshall wrote those words, but whether he was right is debatable.

To me the times given don't add up.  Why they don't add up is the unknowable part.  Were they lying or did the translator get the times mixed up?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3298 on: May 23, 2019, 01:28:40 PM »
I cannot accept anything from a group who the police concluded were all lying. You'd have to been mad to accept anything they said IMO.

Does that answer your question?

Hang on "You do accept that DP did visit the McCann apartment don't you?"
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3299 on: May 23, 2019, 01:36:13 PM »
From my understanding of the Old Testament there's no way Moses would have employed a DIY baby listening service. He always had his children around him.
Moses was the baby who was cast into the Nile  abandoned to the elements, and he was found by the pharaoh's daughter who wanted a child of her own.  Hardly the best example of good child care IMO.
Moderation