Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509436 times)

Offline The General

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3360 on: May 24, 2019, 01:28:29 PM »
They would automatically be treated as an arguido, then get some rough treatment.
Rough treatment like being asked a load of questions, being allowed to refuse to answer, as is their right, let go and return home?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3361 on: May 24, 2019, 01:31:33 PM »
I agree. The deletion is of no concern; we're not deliberating quantum mechanics here. The manner of deletion is. It's surreptitious by its very nature, as you have pointed out - you are 'not obliged' to inform.

Anyway, I'm off back to nibbling at the periphery.

This was authorised by John.  Explaining leads to dissension.  And since John has the last word on all deletions the responsibility lies with him.

Offline The General

« Reply #3362 on: May 24, 2019, 01:34:34 PM »
This was authorised by John.  Explaining leads to dissension.  And since John has the last word on all deletions the responsibility lies with him.
I understand. Thanks for the response.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3363 on: May 24, 2019, 01:48:59 PM »
Rough treatment like being asked a load of questions, being allowed to refuse to answer, as is their right, let go and return home?
Maybe even a little bruising.  Self inflicted of course.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3364 on: May 24, 2019, 01:56:47 PM »
It doesn't make sense in my opinion, but it's not important. What is important is his apparent change of story. How did he go from seeing Madeleine in 5A with both parents to seeing her with one parent and her siblings?
He didn’t of course, it doesn’t mean he’s a liar as there are other more plausible explanations, already discussed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3365 on: May 24, 2019, 02:21:23 PM »
He didn’t of course, it doesn’t mean he’s a liar as there are other more plausible explanations, already discussed.

'He didn't of course' is your opinion. Your opinon is contraducted by the evidence and your plausible explanations are merely supposition.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3366 on: May 24, 2019, 02:35:54 PM »
He's either a liar (my opinion) or completely confused (your opinion). Or DC Marshal couldn't read and write properly, despite his declaration that he did in fact read it carefully.

Either way, Payne's evidence regarding the last two times he seen the missing child in my opinion is worthless and calls into question if he ever seen the child alive in the first place. 

Jimmy the abductor, eat your heart out.

Catch ya later, alligator.  Or in a while crocodile. If you're anything like Payne you'll like two options.  8(0(*

All of the supposed evidence against The McCanns is worthless.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3367 on: May 24, 2019, 03:17:58 PM »
8()-000(    Ok apologies all round.   I didn't look back enough,  my posts are still there  a big  *%^^& to all.

My only defence is that I am not well at the moment  8(8-))

8(8-))
Hoping you soon feel better.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3368 on: May 24, 2019, 03:18:46 PM »

Indeed.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3369 on: May 24, 2019, 03:37:46 PM »

Although only an expression of you opinion, I'm sure it must make you very happy.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3370 on: May 24, 2019, 03:39:07 PM »
Although only an expression of you opinion, I'm sure it must make you very happy.

You mean The McCanns have been arrested and charged?

Offline jassi

« Reply #3371 on: May 24, 2019, 03:45:37 PM »
You mean The McCanns have been arrested and charged?

Did I suggest that? No of course I didn't - just you making things up.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3372 on: May 24, 2019, 03:53:42 PM »
Did I suggest that? No of course I didn't - just you making things up.

If you can't take it to Court then it is worthless.  And you are much better at making things up than I am.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3373 on: May 24, 2019, 04:05:53 PM »
If you can't take it to Court then it is worthless.  And you are much better at making things up than I am.

I doubt you can find an example of anything I have made up.

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3374 on: May 24, 2019, 04:19:25 PM »
I doubt you can find an example of anything I have made up.

So you aren't sure then?