Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509376 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3435 on: May 25, 2019, 09:58:31 PM »
Waitresses plural he said. Where was the grill or grills, Sadie. do you remember?

There is a more comprehensive list than the one that I found.  Maybe it has been wiped as so much on the internet has been, or maybe I am too tired to look deeply.   I am not at all sure now, but I have an inkling that there was more than one female in the kitchen restaurant..

From my memory there was a grill/ Barbie on, or near the wall between the Tapas Restaurant and the next door Tapas Bar.  They were not one place but separate rooms, but very close

We were eating in the restaurant further from the cooking area rather than near it and I think that we had Spaghetti Bol … but it has been so long now.  We hadn't come for the food really; we had come for my amateur sleuthing.   I remember thinking that the food was tasty.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3436 on: May 25, 2019, 10:34:20 PM »
There is a more comprehensive list than the one that I found.  Maybe it has been wiped as so much on the internet has been, or maybe I am too tired to look deeply.   I am not at all sure now, but I have an inkling that there was more than one female in the kitchen restaurant..

From my memory there was a grill/ Barbie on, or near the wall between the Tapas Restaurant and the next door Tapas Bar.  They were not one place but separate rooms, but very close

We were eating in the restaurant further from the cooking area rather than near it and I think that we had Spaghetti Bol … but it has been so long now.  We hadn't come for the food really; we had come for my amateur sleuthing.   I remember thinking that the food was tasty.

Thanks Sadie. I wonder if that's the wall where Jane Tanner said she put her baby monitor?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #3437 on: May 25, 2019, 11:04:10 PM »
Thanks Sadie. I wonder if that's the wall where Jane Tanner said she put her baby monitor?

I'm not aware of Jane Tanner having a baby monitor.  I thought only the Paynes used one.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3438 on: May 26, 2019, 01:16:28 AM »
I'm not aware of Jane Tanner having a baby monitor.  I thought only the Paynes used one.
Jane had a baby monitor but the signal didn't carry for the distance to the Tapas restaurant.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3439 on: May 26, 2019, 09:20:05 AM »

Here is Jane talking about it. Ir wasn't a wall she was putting it on after all;

the other nights I’d had the monitor behind me on sort of the ledge where the tarpaulin was
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3440 on: May 26, 2019, 09:34:36 AM »

I ask because according to the kitchen assistant "During the times meals are served, she works outside the restaurant for some of the time, near to the grill...She can also say that she has an idea of the group that dined at a table at the Tapas esplanade, of nine adults
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SVETLANA_VITORINO.htm

I can never work out whether that esplanade was inside or outside the restaurant.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3441 on: May 26, 2019, 10:40:28 AM »
I ask because according to the kitchen assistant "During the times meals are served, she works outside the restaurant for some of the time, near to the grill...She can also say that she has an idea of the group that dined at a table at the Tapas esplanade, of nine adults
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SVETLANA_VITORINO.htm

I can never work out whether that esplanade was inside or outside the restaurant.

I find Jose interview interesting as he is convinced Maddie was abducted- however, he doesn't give an explanation as to how this would have played out.  Abducted from the bed or the street?

I am sure we can all agree (sceptics) there was a media mania scenario going on and competition to be the first with BIG breaks was encouraged by financial enducement. 

It does seem strange that he didn't believe the tapas 9 had a structured checking schedule, Something I have been saying for a very long time! I have never sucumbed to the fact that the small window of opportunity  the McCanns claimed was a reliable timeframe to do what they claim an abductor did.

If they last had a phycial check on the children as they left for dinner then the time frame is a lot larger...seems that particular even the children had more checks than usual according to the Tapas 9.. not by the Tapas staff apparently.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3442 on: May 26, 2019, 11:15:02 AM »

I find Jose interview interesting as he is convinced Maddie was abducted- however, he doesn't give an explanation as to how this would have played out.  Abducted from the bed or the street?

I am sure we can all agree (sceptics) there was a media mania scenario going on and competition to be the first with BIG breaks was encouraged by financial enducement. 

It does seem strange that he didn't believe the tapas 9 had a structured checking schedule, Something I have been saying for a very long time! I have never sucumbed to the fact that the small window of opportunity  the McCanns claimed was a reliable timeframe to do what they claim an abductor did.

If they last had a phycial check on the children as they left for dinner then the time frame is a lot larger...seems that particular even the children had more checks than usual according to the Tapas 9.. not by the Tapas staff apparently.
Why would the Tapas staff be checking on how often the parents checked the kids?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3443 on: May 26, 2019, 11:18:02 AM »
Why would the Tapas staff be checking on how often the parents checked the kids?

Staff wouldn't be checking as such, I'm sure they'd keep a close eye on who was present and when - if only from a customer service point of view

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3444 on: May 26, 2019, 11:29:06 AM »
Staff wouldn't be checking as such, I'm sure they'd keep a close eye on who was present and when - if only from a customer service point of view
Don't you think the staff were aware the kids were being left alone in the rooms while the parents dined?
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3445 on: May 26, 2019, 11:32:21 AM »

Jes Wilkins saw Gerry McCann between 8:45 and 9:15, but he wasn't able to confim that Gerry had been into 5A. The Tapas staff were spoken to the following day and said;

Svetlana; Gerry left for 30 minutes, then his wife left, then they all left.
Joaquim; A tall man left first for 15 minutes and they had to reheat his food. Then another man left for 30 minutes then they all left.
Ricardo; confirms the absence of a tall man for 15 minutes.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAPAS-EMPLOYEES.htm
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 11:35:39 AM by Robittybob1 »
Result = happy posting.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3446 on: May 26, 2019, 11:59:44 AM »
Wish I hadn't deleted my previous post now, cos you obviously think it is OK to guess.  Just as many on your side like to guess about Kate and Gerry

Now there is an ironic post.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3447 on: May 26, 2019, 12:10:06 PM »
Don't you think the staff were aware the kids were being left alone in the rooms while the parents dined?

Why should they, unless specifically told? Why would they be even interested?

All they would observe was that children were not present at the Tapas
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3448 on: May 26, 2019, 12:20:48 PM »

They were just another bunch of holiday makers, as previous week, so subsequent week. You should never confuse professional bonhomie with interest.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3449 on: May 26, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »

Kate wrote about the note at the booking office.  Can you recall that one. 
Moderation