Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509496 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3465 on: May 27, 2019, 04:15:15 PM »
Behind the sofa where Keela alerted to human blood.

"An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab (286A/2007 CRL 3a). The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann."

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline barrier

« Reply #3466 on: May 27, 2019, 04:18:13 PM »

"An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab (286A/2007 CRL 3a). The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann."

Wonder what Perlin could do with them if permitted.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3467 on: May 27, 2019, 04:24:33 PM »
At the moment we cannot possibly know which if any of Sadie's theories might have been looked at, ruled out or even taken on board by Scotland Yard.

We do know that Amaral's theories slammed against the brick wall of proper reading of the FSS forensic report.

Theories are nothing more or less than a work in progress and should not be dismissed out of hand unless like Amaral's they have been totally discredited.

I still haven’t seen this discrediting of GA’s theories.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3468 on: May 27, 2019, 04:31:26 PM »
I still haven’t seen this discrediting of GA’s theories.

Oh ... you mean Kate and Gerry were charged and prosecuted  8(>(( how on earth did I manage to miss that ???
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3469 on: May 27, 2019, 05:10:39 PM »
Whether their childcare arrangements were reprehensible and evil or not is beside the point. The relevant question IMO is, does the practice of similar childcare arrangements in the UK breach UK law? And do we have examples of prosecutions for similar parental behavior. The answer to that, is we do.
The wasn’t the question that was raised and to which I was replying.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3470 on: May 27, 2019, 05:13:59 PM »
Amaral's theory states that no abductor will ever be charged and prosecuted. The part you seem to be missing IMO is, have they ever charged and prosecuted an abductor? At least, I don't think they have... but you may wish to correct me on that?

Not Relevant.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3471 on: May 27, 2019, 05:28:53 PM »

Madeleine would share her components with the public.

Come on if Madeleine had bled enough for her blood to be under a tile,  where was it in the grout?  and why just a tiny spot?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3472 on: May 27, 2019, 05:29:18 PM »
No one mentioned reprehensible and evil behavior other than you, you weren't responding to that.
That was what was relevant to my response to you.
I think you missed my point.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3473 on: May 27, 2019, 05:30:55 PM »
Amaral's theory states that no abductor will ever be charged and prosecuted. The part you seem to be missing IMO is, have they ever charged and prosecuted an abductor? At least, I don't think they have... but you may wish to correct me on that?
That’s not a theory, that’s a belief or wishful thinking if you prefer.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3474 on: May 27, 2019, 05:34:01 PM »
Madeleine would share her components with the public.

Come on if Madeleine had bled enough for her blood to be under a tile,  where was it in the grout?  and why just a tiny spot?

@)(++(* If Madeleine bled there then that suggests somebody cleaned up. They cannot clean under tiles and that's the point - where it was discovered could be important to the police. Time to think like one Lace  8(0(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3475 on: May 27, 2019, 06:00:37 PM »
If there was no abduction as per Amaral's theory, I think the prospects of a conviction of an abductor is wishful thinking on the part of the supporters. All theories make a series of predictions and Amaral's predictions about the no abductor is standing up to through examination by New Scotland Yard unless you have evidence you wish to share?
The only evidence I have which I have shared before is that the investigation is looking for a German paedo suspect. 

Offline Lace

« Reply #3476 on: May 27, 2019, 06:18:19 PM »
@)(++(* If Madeleine bled there then that suggests somebody cleaned up. They cannot clean under tiles and that's the point - where it was discovered could be important to the police. Time to think like one Lace  8(0(*

When did they have time to clean up?

You are missing the point if blood got through to the tile it must have gone through the grout yet they found nothing on the grout,  which tells me that blood was there before the tiles went down.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3477 on: May 27, 2019, 06:23:29 PM »
Thanks for that evidence, I'll bear it in mind but the evidence of no charges or convictions of any nasty old abductor will do for me at the moment. Thanks all the same, it's appreciated.

It will have to do for you at the moment OG are still investigating.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 06:25:53 PM by Lace »

Offline The General

« Reply #3478 on: May 27, 2019, 06:26:34 PM »
When did they have time to clean up?

You are missing the point if blood got through to the tile it must have gone through the grout yet they found nothing on the grout,  which tells me that blood was there before the tiles went down.
The grout between tiles will crack over time. Almost all tiles have voids under them due to the fixing method.
It is quite conceivable that blood (or another liquid) could seep through the cracks in to the void. The tiles would be easily cleaned, and the surface of the grout could be scrubbed to remove visible staining.
I'm not saying that's what happened, but the concept is plausible.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #3479 on: May 27, 2019, 06:58:36 PM »
The grout between tiles will crack over time. Almost all tiles have voids under them due to the fixing method.
It is quite conceivable that blood (or another liquid) could seep through the cracks in to the void. The tiles would be easily cleaned, and the surface of the grout could be scrubbed to remove visible staining.
I'm not saying that's what happened, but the concept is plausible.

Seep through the cracks without touching the grout?