Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509446 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3480 on: May 27, 2019, 07:04:38 PM »
As far as I can remember, that spot of blood was attributed to one of the officers lifting the tiles.

Please don't ask for a cite.
What's up, old man?

Offline barrier

« Reply #3481 on: May 27, 2019, 07:46:30 PM »
As far as I can remember, that spot of blood was attributed to one of the officers lifting the tiles.

So the blood dog alerted before any blood was there,is that what you are suggesting.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3482 on: May 27, 2019, 07:50:52 PM »
So the blood dog alerted before any blood was there,is that what you are suggesting.

Darned clever, these dogs   8(>((
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3483 on: May 27, 2019, 07:59:07 PM »

I thought it was blood from someone who laid the tiles.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3484 on: May 27, 2019, 08:05:36 PM »

No. 

It is reasonable to assume, IMO, that both dogs alerted to traces of blood on or near the surface of the tile.

Then the officer to whom the blood underneath the tile was attributed cut himself in the process of removing the tile.

AFAIK, Eddie did not alert to fresh blood.  I don't know about Keela.  But it is immaterial.

If the blood came from one of the officers removing the tiles, it is not what Edie and Keela alerted to.  At a minimum, more blood is required.
What's up, old man?

Offline The General

« Reply #3485 on: May 27, 2019, 09:06:49 PM »

Seep through the cracks without touching the grout?
I think you're having a Steffi Graf kid.
Read it back.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #3486 on: May 27, 2019, 09:13:08 PM »
I thought it was blood from someone who laid the tiles.
That would be pretty impressive for a useless old sniffy sniffy mutt.
Please delete as per protocol.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline sadie

« Reply #3487 on: May 27, 2019, 10:25:51 PM »
Whether you have been there or not is immaterial, you theories are just guesses because you don’t have any proof that would take them further.
They are NOT just guesses , they are based on irrefutable facts.  I have been there and checked them out.   I fully understand that the part about how Madeleine  got up to Porto in  the first place is logically worked out from facts but there are indications that my suspect likely took part and organised the transfer

I have presented a hypothesis to SY that is totally feasible … unless I have made a mistake anywhere.  Everyone makes mistakes and the likelihood is that I will have made an odd mistake in the complete theory, but a hell of a lot is right..   SY are aware of this being  an hypothesis /theory and that there could be an isolated mistake.
 but most will be spot on.

It is a hypothesis and not proven.  If interested and the pointers are that they were, SY will have checked them out and with the important groups and individuals involved, and will be trying to find substantial proof.  You don't charge such people, untouchables, unless you have rock  solid proof and more.

Mega illegally gained money buys corruption and the Worlds finest Criminal Lawyers, including bent ones.   It also enables criminal acts against prosecution witnesses, shutting their mouths.

Slarti,
… you are barking up the wrong tree if you think that I would deliberately submit anything to SY that was false.   Thanks to my rigorous personal checking method, virtually everything will be spot on.  It is up to them to check and interpret. 

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3488 on: May 28, 2019, 03:34:04 AM »
Yes, investigating an abduction according to the SY remit. An abduction that never took place according to Amaral's theory however. Things are ticking along just as predicted as far as the Catch That Abductor Competition is concerned from Amaral's point of view. The longer it goes on, the more realistic Amaral's prediction about there never being any abductor in the first place becomes.

SY haven't exactly come up with evidence to support their theory. No charges, no trial and no conviction after 7 years, that is my evidence. That'll do Amaral's theory no harm whatsoever I should imagine.

You really do make it up as you go along don't you.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3489 on: May 28, 2019, 07:16:20 AM »
Yes, investigating an abduction according to the SY remit. An abduction that never took place according to Amaral's theory however. Things are ticking along just as predicted as far as the Catch That Abductor Competition is concerned from Amaral's point of view. The longer it goes on, the more realistic Amaral's prediction about there never being any abductor in the first place becomes.

SY haven't exactly come up with evidence to support their theory. No charges, no trial and no conviction after 7 years, that is my evidence. That'll do Amaral's theory no harm whatsoever I should imagine.
You do realise that the inability to catch an abductor does not mean that no abduction took place don’t you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3490 on: May 28, 2019, 07:58:10 AM »
They are NOT just guesses , they are based on irrefutable facts.  I have been there and checked them out.   I fully understand that the part about how Madeleine  got up to Porto in  the first place is logically worked out from facts but there are indications that my suspect likely took part and organised the transfer

I have presented a hypothesis to SY that is totally feasible … unless I have made a mistake anywhere.  Everyone makes mistakes and the likelihood is that I will have made an odd mistake in the complete theory, but a hell of a lot is right..   SY are aware of this being  an hypothesis /theory and that there could be an isolated mistake.
 but most will be spot on.

It is a hypothesis and not proven.  If interested and the pointers are that they were, SY will have checked them out and with the important groups and individuals involved, and will be trying to find substantial proof.  You don't charge such people, untouchables, unless you have rock  solid proof and more.

Mega illegally gained money buys corruption and the Worlds finest Criminal Lawyers, including bent ones.   It also enables criminal acts against prosecution witnesses, shutting their mouths.

Slarti,
… you are barking up the wrong tree if you think that I would deliberately submit anything to SY that was false.   Thanks to my rigorous personal checking method, virtually everything will be spot on.  It is up to them to check and interpret.

Which 'facts' support the idea that there was a get away car? In my opinion there are none.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3491 on: May 28, 2019, 07:58:24 AM »
Catch an abductor? After £11.6 million, proof that the only type of crime they were tasked to investigate ever took place would offer the taxpayer some small consolation.

I'm not too worried if they catch them or not at this stage. One step at a time.  8(0(*
You’re not worried if there is a predatory paedophile at large?  Why not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3492 on: May 28, 2019, 08:08:37 AM »
I'm commenting on the case of a missing child. Based on from what I've seen in the police files, a predatory paedophile is the last thing I need to worry about.

As for predatory paedophiles being on the loose in general all over the world, you better believe I worry. That's why me and my friends would never abandon our children for five nights in a row. And we definitely wouldn't leave any doors unlocked that would aid and abet these predatory paedophiles.
so you admit that abduction by a predatory paedophile from an unlocked apartment is a very real threat and possibility.  That’s progress.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3493 on: May 28, 2019, 08:49:58 AM »
It's not the possibilities that I admit to in this case, it's the possibilities that the McCann's alleged childcare arrangements that have done so much damage to the missing child.

You admit it was a very real threat and they still left them in an allegedly unlocked apartment you say.

That's progress? But not for the child IMO.
I struggle to imagine anything that will help Madeleine in her current state.
Either she is dead or if she is alive, maybe living in a secluded environment.

Whatever happened on the night has very little bearing on what is happening to Madeleine now.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:09:18 AM by Brietta »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

« Reply #3494 on: May 28, 2019, 09:14:18 AM »
It's not the possibilities that I admit to in this case, it's the possibilities that the McCann's alleged childcare arrangements that have done so much damage to the missing child.

You admit it was a very real threat and they still left them in an allegedly unlocked apartment you say.

That's progress? But not for the child IMO. 

The McCann's and friends said it was a very quiet resort,   there was nothing to warn them about paedophiles being in the area,   why would a resort advertise that?  I wouldn't have left my children alone either,  it was a bad decision,  one the McCann's have to carry around for the rest of their lives. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:11:13 AM by Brietta »