Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509494 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3720 on: May 29, 2019, 05:41:11 PM »

It is quite obvious to me that Gerry was told about paedo gangs after Madeleine went missing.    Gerry and Kate have always said the location was a child friendly one and very quiet,  they wouldn't have put their children in danger of an abductor if they had known.  IMO

And then, of course, Jane Tanner witnessed a man carrying a child away.  Of course they would think paedos and enquire.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3721 on: May 29, 2019, 05:54:23 PM »
Exactly, so it can hardly exactly mirror Alesha MacPhail's murder can it? Well spotted there.

There is almost certainly no body to be found.  I believe I saw a video of her in 2012.  She is probably a well, if strangely, brought up young lady by now... and much loved by her replacement family.  I not only have the video but I have a wealth of supportive "other pointers"

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3722 on: May 29, 2019, 06:13:12 PM »
If your being honest, the screwing things up award must go to Mr and Mrs McCann's childcare arrangements. If your not being honest you can give it to police officers who never got the chance to meet the child.

It's evidence that I always bear in mind until Jimmy the abductor has been apprehended and convicted all the same.
"Jimmy the abductor" was found in Alesha's case. 
Now that he is being looked for ... I think it highly probable that the current investigation might do likewise for Madeleine's case with hopefully a better outcome for Madeleine and her family than Alesha was allowed.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3723 on: May 29, 2019, 06:19:46 PM »
But it is being used to prove what he knew.
Best tell Cheeky Monkey who "knows" that it proves he knew!

As far as I know there were no known paedophile gangs in Portugal, so Gerry McCann wasn't telling the truth if he said there were. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3724 on: May 29, 2019, 06:24:12 PM »
As far as I know there were no known paedophile gangs in Portugal, so Gerry McCann wasn't telling the truth if he said there were.

The Casa Pia case ?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3725 on: May 29, 2019, 06:28:42 PM »
How would you be in a position to know everything about paedophile gangs in Portugal?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3726 on: May 29, 2019, 06:49:11 PM »
What Graham Mackenzie reported was hearsay ... plain and simple ... and as per definition.

When a person speaks, anyone who hears that including the person speaking can give first hand evidence.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3727 on: May 29, 2019, 06:54:54 PM »
When a person speaks, anyone who hears that including the person speaking can give first hand evidence.

Do you believe that in this instance the report of what Gerry said would be used as first hand evidence?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3728 on: May 29, 2019, 06:59:21 PM »
Do you believe that in this instance the report of what Gerry said would be used as first hand evidence?

It could be, as it is first hand.

Whether it would be is an entirely different matter.
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3729 on: May 29, 2019, 06:59:48 PM »

It wouldn't even make a it into a Court Case, Hearsay or not.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3730 on: May 29, 2019, 07:02:41 PM »

(&^&  Great minds think alike,  our posts crossed.

Don’t go for the full saying.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3731 on: May 29, 2019, 07:04:28 PM »
Don’t go for the full saying.

That took a while.
I expected that response hours ago!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3732 on: May 29, 2019, 07:07:22 PM »

What I do not understand is this utter belief in all that is in the files?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3733 on: May 29, 2019, 07:08:47 PM »

I’m not sure what sort of offence this would form part of?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3734 on: May 29, 2019, 07:11:56 PM »

Not sure why it would be. This is a discussion forum.