Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509435 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3810 on: May 30, 2019, 04:04:56 PM »
If your kid had been sexually assaulted would you go to the media and have every tabloid on your doorstep?

I would consider it my duty to warn other holiday makers.
All those who didn't practically invited further assaults to occur.  The sickos.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3811 on: May 30, 2019, 04:45:11 PM »
If your kid had been sexually assaulted would you go to the media and have every tabloid on your doorstep?

I find the notion that the parents of these children neglected to inform the police of the assaults absolutely bizarre.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3812 on: May 30, 2019, 06:10:26 PM »
I find the notion that the parents of these children neglected to inform the police of the assaults absolutely bizarre.

Shouldn't that be 'Alleged' assaults, since there is no proof there ever were any.

Offline Carana

« Reply #3813 on: May 30, 2019, 06:28:17 PM »

The first point of contact is the GNR, as we know. Did the GNR pass this on to the PJ? Did the PJ  take over?  Or did the assaults end up in a dusty file? No way of knowing.

The Met seemed to find them credible:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/apr/23/madeleine-mccann-police-nine-assaults-british-girls-algarve

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3814 on: May 30, 2019, 06:41:21 PM »
The first point of contact is the GNR, as we know. Did the GNR pass this on to the PJ? Did the PJ  take over?  Or did the assaults end up in a dusty file? No way of knowing.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/apr/23/madeleine-mccann-police-nine-assaults-british-girls-algarve

There were 3 near misses.

What the hell is a sex assault near miss?

Offline jassi

« Reply #3815 on: May 30, 2019, 06:41:53 PM »

OG must have thought they'd hit the jackpot when they came across these cases , hence Redwood's "In this new tranche of information we have got one crime which is very clearly in the heart of Praia da Luz in 2005, on a young, white 10-year-old girl. Clearly the fact that we've now got an assault that is in the heart of Praia da Luz, very close to where a previous matter had been reported, means that we are even more interested in this as part of the inquiry."

Unfortunately it turned out to be nothing of the sort.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #3816 on: May 30, 2019, 06:49:05 PM »
There were 3 near misses.

What the hell is a sex assault near miss?

Indeed.  "There were nine sexual assaults in all, three near misses and six incidents where the intruder was disturbed before anything happened."

Does that mean that 6 weren't even near misses? In fact, not even assaults at all ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3817 on: May 30, 2019, 06:54:45 PM »
Do those who doubt the veracity of these reported assaults believe they never occurred?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3818 on: May 30, 2019, 06:57:18 PM »
I would consider it my duty to warn other holiday makers.
All those who didn't practically invited further assaults to occur.  The sickos.
Does that logic apply to all victims of sexual assault including children who don’t come forward the minute they’ve been raped or moleseted.  Do you consider those victims sickos too?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3819 on: May 30, 2019, 06:58:00 PM »
Shouldn't that be 'Alleged' assaults, since there is no proof there ever were any.
Who do you think invented them?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #3820 on: May 30, 2019, 06:58:17 PM »
Difficult to be sure from the information provided.

Their significance was hyped up in my opinion.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3821 on: May 30, 2019, 06:58:55 PM »
Difficult to be sure from the information provided.

Their significance was hyped up in my opinion.
By whom? 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #3822 on: May 30, 2019, 07:07:08 PM »

Indeed.  "There were nine sexual assaults in all, three near misses and six incidents where the intruder was disturbed before anything happened."

Does that mean that 6 weren't even near misses? In fact, not even assaults at all ?

Doesn't make much sense really does it.

Like I said, Father Christmas is a more convincing story.
[edited]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:17:24 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3823 on: May 30, 2019, 07:09:35 PM »
Doesn't make much sense really does it.

Like I said, Father Christmas is a more convincing story.
[Edited]
You need to get someone to write you some better jokes, that’s an old one.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:18:06 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline barrier

« Reply #3824 on: May 30, 2019, 07:36:38 PM »
Do those who doubt the veracity of these reported assaults believe they never occurred?

When an assistant commissioner to the met police  considers most  newspaper reports are nonsense, they should be regarded as such.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.