Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509496 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #3915 on: June 07, 2019, 05:10:02 PM »
Almost unbelievable really.  How can two parents with no evidence against them attract such nastiness?

Presumably because these people don't believe the McCanns' story  and public criticism  is their  way of demonstrating it.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3916 on: June 07, 2019, 05:11:51 PM »
I like that ... and I like it even better that at least another four sceptics sceptics do too ... it is a message to me that I am on the right track ... and at least five sceptics know it.

You raised "morals" ... can't you see ... that is not a put down ...for me.

Oh dear, so now the labels get hurled around again.

'Stupid'.

'Sceptics'.

It's hardly informative debate about the disappearance of Madeleine, is it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3917 on: June 07, 2019, 05:12:17 PM »
I have no idea, because I never said that.
But if you flip that on its head - and you appear to be so dogmatic that you literally can't do that - then you can apply your 'profess to know better than the professionals' to believers - because why is it that 'believers' seem to 'know' that there was an abduction, yet neither police force 'know' anything?

It's not a matter of knowing there, was, an abduction but knowing it was the most likely possibility..

Why do sceptics such as yourself not have a problem with amaral saying Maddie died in the apartment and he can prove it... When he obviously  cant

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3918 on: June 07, 2019, 05:13:32 PM »

'Stupid'.

'Sceptics'.

Mods set the tone.... It's them you need to blame

Offline The General

« Reply #3919 on: June 07, 2019, 05:14:54 PM »
It's not a matter of knowing there, was, an abduction but knowing it was the most likely possibility..

Why do sceptics such as yourself not have a problem with amaral saying Maddie died in the apartment and he can prove it... When he obviously  cant
...and there it is again. 'Most likely'? By who's calculation? How are you deriving that result?
Bearing in mid that there is actually no trace of an abduction, but there's traces of something else happening.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #3920 on: June 07, 2019, 05:16:17 PM »
Mods set the tone.... It's them you need to blame
To be fair mate, you've been bandying that label around with abandon the last 24 hours.
It's OK to call me stupid though, I am.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3921 on: June 07, 2019, 05:18:35 PM »
The one time when we do know she had a choice was whether to answer the questions during the arguido interview.  She chose not to answer or to answer with  words equivalent to "no comment".  That was her choice, and even the PJ doing the interview reminded her that she could be hindering the investigation.  That was a well documented situation.

Other times when she may have had a choice it isn't as clear as to what choices she had to chose from.

The arguido interview had nothing at all to do with finding Madeleine.  The arguido interview was to get something to enable the police to lay charges against her.  Anyone who would defy legal advice to answer under those circumstances is plain stupid ... Gerry was lucky to get away with it ... but I have always been of the opinion that they weren't interested in Gerry anyway ... Kate was the target.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3922 on: June 07, 2019, 05:21:20 PM »
To be fair mate, you've been bandying that label around with abandon the last 24 hours.
It's OK to call me stupid though, I am.

no i havent...cite...only joking...Rob used it towards me today...its good when the mods show what is and isnt acceptable ...my word of the day is "crackpot"...but I havent had chance to use it yet

Offline The General

« Reply #3923 on: June 07, 2019, 05:26:53 PM »
The arguido interview had nothing at all to do with finding Madeleine.  The arguido interview was to get something to enable the police to lay charges against her.  Anyone who would defy legal advice to answer under those circumstances is plain stupid ... Gerry was lucky to get away with it ... but I have always been of the opinion that they weren't interested in Gerry anyway ... Kate was the target.
I can sort of agree with your last comment. They zeroed in on her. But why? Let's remember, at this point it is in everyone's interest to find Maddie alive and well. It would be the result of the century for everyone. There is no motive at this point of proceedings for PJ to embark on some sort of vendetta - it's a missing little girl.
Inept / incompetent / buffoons or not, they clearly weren't buying what she was selling. And when she refused to answers questions, her lawyer placed the tin hat on that perception.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3924 on: June 07, 2019, 05:32:14 PM »

'Stupid'.

'Sceptics'.

"Sceptic" and "Supporter" are the sobriquets which were agreed upon by members.  Please feel free to open the debate once more to introduce something more to your taste.

Nice deflection by the way ... have you nothing to say about "Great arbiter of morality" (I really like that ... I always wanted to be made a Dame ... but until that happens I'm quite content to be a Great ... has a certain ring to it)
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #3925 on: June 07, 2019, 05:37:12 PM »
"Sceptic" and "Supporter" are the sobriquets which were agreed upon by members.  Please feel free to open the debate once more to introduce something more to your taste.

Nice deflection by the way ... have you nothing to say about "Great arbiter of morality" (I really like that ... I always wanted to be made a Dame ... but until that happens I'm quite content to be a Great ... has a certain ring to it)
You're welcome.
I've often been referred to as a great big t**
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 06:04:45 PM by The General »

Offline barrier

« Reply #3926 on: June 07, 2019, 05:43:24 PM »
It isn't a fact that those questions could have helped the investigation it's opinion.... So the statement should be qualified as such... I'm sure Kate didn't think those questions could help the investigation

It can't be said by not answering it progressed the case to a conclusion.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3927 on: June 07, 2019, 05:51:29 PM »

Perhaps you have allusions to grandeur.

I don't see how anything you have said today progresses Madeleine's case by one iota.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3928 on: June 07, 2019, 05:53:44 PM »
It can't be said by not answering it progressed the case to a conclusion.

And it's mere opinion to suggest that her answers could have helped progress the case

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3929 on: June 07, 2019, 05:54:41 PM »
Perhaps you have allusions to grandeur.

I don't see how anything you have said today progresses Madeleine's case by one iota.
Imo neither you nor anyone else on this forum has ever written anything that progresses Madeleine’ case one iota in however many years this forum has been in existence , and anyone believing they have is imo clearly suffering from “allusions to grandeur “ (sic).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly