Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509496 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4080 on: June 09, 2019, 09:15:25 PM »
I've never had a monitor, nor have I seen one in use.

It's just an intercom for babies, modern ones have video now.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4081 on: June 09, 2019, 09:16:36 PM »
Better that than losing one wouldn't you say?   8)-)))
I think thats one of your most disgusting posts with your smiling emoji...you are a complete disgrace

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4082 on: June 09, 2019, 09:17:52 PM »
gamble has said its  a possibility...not that he now believes tahts what happened

He's coming round to some and wandered at last.  I wonder what persuaded him?  *%87
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4083 on: June 09, 2019, 09:19:06 PM »
I think thats one of your most disgusting posts with your smiling emoji...you are a complete disgrace

It's true isn't it?  Most people hope to return from holiday with all their kids in tow.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4084 on: June 09, 2019, 09:20:46 PM »
It's just an intercom for babies, modern ones have video now.
So you would need two if the kids were in separate rooms then? One video per child would be optimum IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #4085 on: June 09, 2019, 09:21:03 PM »
They encouraged independence in their kids.
Of that there is no question. Maddie would be learning quickly in that apartment every night, that's for sure.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4086 on: June 09, 2019, 09:21:45 PM »
It's true isn't it?  Most people hope to return from holiday with all their kids in tow.

I dont see its someting to laugh about...at least youve shown your true colours

Offline The General

« Reply #4087 on: June 09, 2019, 09:28:22 PM »
I've never had a monitor, nor have I seen one in use.
Neither have I. Although their primary use is to keep a check on kids while you're downstairs in the same house, not across the road in a Tapas bar.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4088 on: June 09, 2019, 09:34:38 PM »
Do you think a child wouldn't wail if a stranger entered her bedroom and tried to carry her off?
I don’t think you can say for certain how any child would react in that situation, assuming they even woke up.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4089 on: June 09, 2019, 09:36:27 PM »
Neither have I. Although their primary use is to keep a check on kids while you're downstairs in the same house, not across the road in a Tapas bar.
They seem to be acceptable as long as they are used within range. Does anyone object to the use of baby monitors by parents dining out?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #4090 on: June 09, 2019, 09:38:28 PM »
They seem to be acceptable as long as they are used within range. Does anyone object to the use of baby monitors by parents dining out?
Don't know. But I'd be up and down like a blue-arsed fly with every little noise.
Maybe just take the kids with you.
Or stay in.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4091 on: June 09, 2019, 09:41:18 PM »
Don't know. But I'd be up and down like a blue-arsed fly with every little noise.
Maybe just take the kids with you.
Or stay in.
They were past the age of dying from cot death.  Just settle down and enjoy the meal, but deadlock the doors.
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #4092 on: June 09, 2019, 09:53:18 PM »
They were past the age of dying from cot death.  Just settle down and enjoy the meal, but deadlock the doors.
Or don't.
They were of the age of dying from all manner of other hazards though, which have been listed many times.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4093 on: June 09, 2019, 09:56:21 PM »
Or don't.
They were of the age of dying from all manner of other hazards though, which have been listed many times.

based on the evidence the evidence thats a very weak argumet,,...how many chlilren came  harm having been left in chalets at butlins

Offline The General

« Reply #4094 on: June 09, 2019, 09:57:25 PM »
based on the evidence the evidence thats a very weak argumet,,...how many chlilren came  harm having been left in chalets at butlins
It was 33% in this case.