Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509380 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4185 on: June 11, 2019, 06:47:28 PM »
At the risk of making you yawn, because one, the files say him and his best friend gave the police two completely different versions of the last time they claim to have seen the child alive. And two, a cadaver dog was alerting to all things McCann.

(3) Some witnesses gave an earlier time for the alarm being raised, 9.45, 9.50.  In which case, Gerry would have had ample time to make it to Rua da escola.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4186 on: June 11, 2019, 06:48:39 PM »
(3) Some witnesses gave an earlier time for the alarm being raised, 9.45, 9.50.  In which case, Gerry would have had ample time to make it to Rua da escola.

Lies, all lies. They're lying I tell you  8(>((
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #4187 on: June 11, 2019, 06:52:43 PM »

Gerry was seen searching around the pool by a waiter.    Gerry must have been very quick to hide Madeleine [where?]  and then be  searching around the pool   IMO

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4188 on: June 11, 2019, 06:53:54 PM »

Gerry was seen searching around the pool by a waiter.    Gerry must have been very quick to hide Madeleine [where?]  and then be  searching around the pool   IMO

The waiter was mistaken.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4189 on: June 11, 2019, 06:54:15 PM »
Some?  Name them.  And it makes sense to you for the McCanns to shout “abduction “ and then go and hide the body, moments after raising the alarm by carrying the corpse through town?  Ooookaaaay.... (&^&
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4190 on: June 11, 2019, 06:54:34 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4191 on: June 11, 2019, 06:55:47 PM »
If your daughter has been abducted, you’re damn right it makes no sense. But the files say what they say and the dogs barked like hell.
We we’re discussing Gerry’s numerous alibis.  The dog alerts do not invalidate them.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4192 on: June 11, 2019, 06:58:29 PM »
If your daughter has been abducted, you’re damn right it makes no sense. But the files say what they say and the dogs barked like hell.

Martin Grime said on the Netflix documentary that Eddie could have been barking at some ancient smell.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4193 on: June 11, 2019, 07:00:18 PM »
They do completely if it was Madeleine’s cadaver they were alerting to.
No they don’t, you’d just have to drop the idea that the Smiths saw Gerry because Gerry had alibis.

Offline The General

« Reply #4194 on: June 11, 2019, 07:04:57 PM »

Martin Grime said on the Netflix documentary that Eddie could have been barking at some ancient smell.
Squaring the circle of both dogs being broadly right is another issue - which we've debated at length.
So, an abduction.......and, upon investigation, some shenanigans went on in the apartment either then or in the past and nobody had an idea?
I digress.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4195 on: June 11, 2019, 07:06:24 PM »
Some?  Name them.  And it makes sense to you for the McCanns to shout “abduction “ and then go and hide the body, moments after raising the alarm by carrying the corpse through town?  Ooookaaaay.... (&^&

Sigh, here we go again.

Matt Oldfield gave 9.50 & Fiona Payne, I believe, said Kate left the table at 9.45. She wasn't in the apartment for 15 mins according to her.

The McCanns didn't have access to a car, how else do you suppose they might relieve themselves of Maddie's body? On a Bus?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4196 on: June 11, 2019, 07:07:28 PM »
Alibis that we CAN PROVE they were unwilling to clarify. There’s reason three.
Gerry’s alibis were all clarified in statements both in PdL and in the rogatory interviews, given voluntarily.  You have proven nothing except for your double standards.

Offline Carana

« Reply #4197 on: June 11, 2019, 07:12:47 PM »
They do completely if it was Madeleine’s cadaver they were alerting to.

"If".

Eddie' The Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog (E.V.RD.) will search for and locate human remains and body fluids including blood to very small samples

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_PERSONAL.htm

Does that exclude the potential scent of a toddler's wee in a box of clothes or not?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4198 on: June 11, 2019, 07:15:26 PM »
Sigh, here we go again.

Matt Oldfield gave 9.50 & Fiona Payne, I believe, said Kate left the table at 9.45. She wasn't in the apartment for 15 mins according to her.

The McCanns didn't have access to a car, how else do you suppose they might relieve themselves of Maddie's body? On a Bus?
I don’t suppose they hid Madeleine’s body at all, you believe they did, by screaming “abduction” first and then picking up the body (from where?) to carry it bold as brass through the busiest part of town to a bin several minutes walk away, being witnessed doing so by numerous individuals and then making sure to appear on every telly screen in Europe the following evening appealing for information about the whereabouts of the daughter chucked in the bin the night before.  You think this is plausible?  Logical?  It’s not.   It’s a Grimm Fairytale.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4199 on: June 11, 2019, 07:17:35 PM »
Of course I have proved nothing, the friends proved it in their written refusals to clarify Gerry’s alibis. I don’t do cites when I’m on vacation but you know that proof is there, as well as I do.
The friends provided detailed rogatories, they refused to take part in a PJ charade designed to try and catch them out.  Good on ‘em.