Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509496 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4320 on: June 13, 2019, 10:56:15 AM »
It is proof the McCann's were being watched.

Afraid not. Its just your interpretation of a witness statement.  -  IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4321 on: June 13, 2019, 11:00:26 AM »
If he were watching the McCanns what I clever observation post to be stationed right outside the McCann’s apartment all day.

Who’s a clever boy then.
Yeah, he was probably just an innocent bystander who'd been superglued to the pavement.   Nothing to see here, move along...(except he couldn't on account of his feet).
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #4322 on: June 13, 2019, 11:03:03 AM »
Yeah, he was probably just an innocent bystander who'd been superglued to the pavement.   Nothing to see here, move along...(except he couldn't on account of his feet).

Careful now, that was quite funny. You'll be accused of making mockery of Madeleine's disappearance  8(8-))
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4323 on: June 13, 2019, 11:04:03 AM »

Why do I get the impression that some Sceptics don't believe a word they say?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4324 on: June 13, 2019, 11:04:19 AM »
Careful now, that was quite funny. You'll be accused of making mockery of Madeleine's disappearance  8(8-))
I was making a mockery of those that believe any evidence pointing to Madeleine's abduction should be rubbished and ignored. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4325 on: June 13, 2019, 11:07:50 AM »
You’re learning I’m happy to see.
You've put a very persuasive argument together Cheeky.  I suggest you send your statistical analysis to Operation Grange, it might help them refocus the investigation.   8)--))

Offline jassi

« Reply #4326 on: June 13, 2019, 11:08:24 AM »
Why do I get the impression that some Sceptics don't believe a word they say?

Who are 'they' ?

I think it is fair to say that witness statements  require thorough investigation before claiming it is proof of wrong doing.

Or maybe not -

Offline Lace

« Reply #4327 on: June 13, 2019, 11:08:33 AM »
If he were watching the McCanns what a clever observation post to be stationed right outside the McCann’s apartment all day.

Who’s a clever boy then.

Well people like you would just think he was an innocent member of the public standing in the alleyway wouldn't they?   It would only be after the event that he would be classed as suspicious.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4328 on: June 13, 2019, 11:10:33 AM »
Afraid not. Its just your interpretation of a witness statement.  -  IMO

Yes it was,  so what was so engrossing that the man would stare at the balcony?

Thank god for OG I say.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4329 on: June 13, 2019, 11:14:04 AM »
Na, they’ve got a guy standing in the street with a pencil in his pocket to track down.  @)(++(*
But that is a waste of police resources which you can help to put right by showing them your statistics.  Get on it mate.  No time to lose, parents need banging up. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #4330 on: June 13, 2019, 11:15:49 AM »
Yes it was,  so what was so engrossing that the man would stare at the balcony?

Thank god for OG I say.

Have they eliminated him from their inquiries or is he prime suspect?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4331 on: June 13, 2019, 11:20:14 AM »
Looking for Jimmy has been a most productive use of resources. Why let me stop now when they have a guy who was seen with his abductor’s tool kit in his pocket. Every abductor needs a pencil.  @)(++(*
So you don't care that the Met wave squandered millions when they could have just looked at your statistics and arrested the parents on day one??  What's wrong with you??  8(8-))

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #4332 on: June 13, 2019, 11:22:30 AM »

Who are 'they' ?

I think it is fair to say that witness statements  require thorough investigation before claiming it is proof of wrong doing.

Sceptics they themselves say.

Offline Lace

« Reply #4333 on: June 13, 2019, 11:26:56 AM »
Looking for Jimmy has been a most productive use of resources. Why let me stop now when they have a guy who was seen with his abductor’s tool kit in his pocket. Every abductor needs a pencil.  @)(++(*

Says a useless detective.   Lets see what a real detective had to say -

Mr Redwood said: “One reading of the evidence suggest the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction and elements of surveillance. We see a number of men lurking in and around in the day.”

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #4334 on: June 13, 2019, 11:30:07 AM »
There is proof,  men were seen watching the balcony of 5a,  a child saw a man when she was walking to the bus stop for the school bus,  in the alleyway by 5a he was staring up at the balcony,  again when she was walking home he was there staring up at the balcony.   He had a pencil in his pocket,  more than likely writing down when they left and returned.   There were a pile of cigarette buts on the balcony of a vacant apartment opposite the McCann's, they just cleared them away when they could have found DNA on them.

You can't produce odds as many of these abductions are random,  wrong place wrong time,  just like the McCann's.   In the case of the child taken from her bath,  man passing seeing child in bath alone takes child,  how can you work out that happening again and again and again?   IMO

Would you be kind enough to refresh my memory?  I can remember a child who took notice of 5A because a relative had lived there previously, but I can't recall her name.  Is that the one?  Can you remember her name?

*&(+(+

The balcony on block 6 was ideally suited to viewing the media circus that deployed on 4 May 2007.  So IF the butts actually existed, it would be necessary to clarify when they were deposited.
What's up, old man?