Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509425 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #4530 on: June 14, 2019, 09:01:55 PM »
IMO you are 100% wrong.  Grime did use DNA as corroboration.

cite please....i have given a cite where dna was found and GRime said no corroboraton

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4531 on: June 14, 2019, 09:09:12 PM »
The PJ didn't scrutinise the McCann's early or vigorously enough imo
They were under pressure to swallow the abduction narrative.
Police forces around the world will have learned a lot from the PJs mistakes imo
There will never be another case like Maddies.

I am sure police forces throughout the world will have learned from Madeleine's disappearance ... none more so then the current investigators of the Policia Judiciaria and Scotland Yard.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4532 on: June 14, 2019, 09:11:20 PM »
cite please....i have given a cite where dna was found and GRime said no corroboraton
I have given a cite for Grime saying DNA was corroboration.  In fact we had a thread discussing what Grime wanted for corroboration.

""the 200 case searches clearly refers to foodstuffs......as do the false alerts statements imo...if they dont Grime has made a massive error."

Each of those bits are wrong.
"the 200 case searches clearly refers to foodstuffs...  [WRONG]
..as do the false alerts statements imo...  [WRONG]
if they dont Grime has made a massive error."  [WRONG]

Do you think linking 3 wrong statements together makes it right?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4533 on: June 14, 2019, 09:13:25 PM »
I have given a cite for Grime saying DNA was corroboration.  In fact we had a thread discussing what Grime wanted for corroboration.

""the 200 case searches clearly refers to foodstuffs......as do the false alerts statements imo...if they dont Grime has made a massive error."

I have not seen any cite for grime saying dna was corroboration...when was this ...could you repost..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4534 on: June 14, 2019, 09:15:39 PM »

In six years of operational deployment in over 200
criminal case searches the dog has never alerted to meat based and
specifically pork foodstuffs designed for human consumption

total proof that the 200 case searches refers to foodstuffs...Im right

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4535 on: June 14, 2019, 09:16:38 PM »
Yes she was.

My mistake. She wasn't with Ben when he disappeared, she was at work.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:21:11 PM by Brietta »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4536 on: June 14, 2019, 09:18:07 PM »
Just make sure what comes out is true, unambiguous and accurate.

it always is,...cite for grime saying the cadaver alerts are corroborated by dna...I think you are mistaken and not accurate..we know for a fact dna was found and the alerts in the apartmnet and the car not corroborated
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:22:36 PM by Davel »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4537 on: June 14, 2019, 09:20:25 PM »
Just make sure what comes out is true, unambiguous and accurate.

I find Davel's posts to be all of that ... just as I find yours to be.  No problem with the clear and concise posts of you both while welcoming the differing styles.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4538 on: June 14, 2019, 09:22:39 PM »
it always is,...cite for grime saying the cadaver alerts are corroborated by dna...I think you are mistaken and not accurate
Well where is your cite?

I find Davel's posts to be all of that ... just as I find yours to be.  No problem with the clear and concise posts of you both while welcoming the differing styles.

Well did Martin Grime accept DNA as corroboration?  - are you willing to be the arbitrator on this one?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4539 on: June 14, 2019, 09:25:07 PM »
Well where is your cite?

Well did Martin Grime accept DNA as corroboration?  - are you willing to be the arbitrator on this one?

you have made  a claim...you need to provide a cite. Ive alraedy provided a cite this evening that contradicts your claim...brietta cannot be an arbiter...a cite is required.. i dont think you will find one

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4540 on: June 14, 2019, 09:27:46 PM »
you have made  a claim...you need to provide a cite. Ive alraedy provided a cite this evening that contradicts your claim...brietta cannot be an arbiter...a cite is required.. i dont think you will find one
Providing a cite is also providing a source.  You quoted some words but what is the source document?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4541 on: June 14, 2019, 09:29:19 PM »
Providing a cite is also providing a source.  You quoted some words but what is the source document?

Therefore in this particular case, as no human remains were located, the only
alert indications that may become corroborated are those that the CSI dog
indicated by forensic laboratory analysis.

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

so wheres your cite...I guarantee you will not be able to provide one

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4542 on: June 14, 2019, 09:31:40 PM »
Could you tell me Brietta, do you think it was possible for Kate and Gerry McCann to be under the impression they mighten get into the tapas on Thursday May 3?

Frankly my dear ... I do not give a damn.  What I care about moderately is that one day members will suddenly decide to start posting On Topic ... that would be good.  But what I do insist on is that however stupid or even nasty some posts may be ... that they are not libellous.
That will do me just fine.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4543 on: June 14, 2019, 09:32:01 PM »
Mark Saunokonoko states in the podcast that Martin Grime said in an email that DNA confirmed the alerts. He didn't say which dog though, whether it was both or one or the other.

so MS claims that dna corrobortaes the alerts...yet Grime doesnt say that...so no cite from grime...thanks

dna clearly does not corrobortae the cadaver alerts as Ive shown

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4544 on: June 14, 2019, 09:35:21 PM »
Therefore in this particular case, as no human remains were located, the only
alert indications that may become corroborated are those that the CSI dog
indicated by forensic laboratory analysis.

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

so wheres your cite...I guarantee you will not be able to provide one
What do you think forensic laboratory analysis means?
Moderation