Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 324019 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #1500 on: October 15, 2022, 05:05:00 PM »
I'll take another look. I did hear him mention 8 bullets but I thought that's just how many he used LOL.

Is this the same model of rifle used at WHF?
He didn't mention whether his was a 525 (as at WHF) or an earlier 520 model.  They both appear very similar with only slight cosmetic changes as mentioned in the second post by someone called shugie here...

https://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24602

Shugie did say that the magazines were different, but I can't see Anschutz changing the number of rounds that a magazine would hold from 8 to 10 and I've never seen an 8 round one for sale online.  Unless both magazines types could be the same size and shape externally, but different internally with the earlier 520 mag fitted with a longer spring which reduced the number of rounds it could hold to 8.

Some 520s and 525s for sale here to compare... https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/rifles/anschutz/semi-auto

Not really of great interest... just trying to breath a bit of life back into this dying corpse of a forum!

The video was good though and high resolution, so I recorded it for posterity.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 05:07:22 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1501 on: October 16, 2022, 07:40:41 AM »
Yet more non-news, or how to clutch at shonky pre-used straws...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11319319/Killer-Jeremy-Bamber-attempts-overturn-farmhouse-murders-conviction.html

Which part of a solid-fuel AGA was likely to cause three tiny burn marks on NB's back?...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 08:08:59 AM by Myster »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1502 on: October 17, 2022, 06:34:13 PM »
Yet more non-news, or how to clutch at shonky pre-used straws...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11319319/Killer-Jeremy-Bamber-attempts-overturn-farmhouse-murders-conviction.html

Which part of a solid-fuel AGA was likely to cause three tiny burn marks on NB's back?...

None of it, he's no where near it, unless the killer moved him - which point to Bamber again.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1503 on: October 17, 2022, 07:26:37 PM »
None of it, he's no where near it, unless the killer moved him - which point to Bamber again.
I'd like to see exactly which part they claim caused the burns (no protruding part would get hot enough, and the ashpit door would have to be open for any red-hot clinker to have caused them) but, as with the rest that's been concealed, I guess we'll never get to know.

Just about to go through Bill Robertson's piffle re. SC's countless "wounds"... I read though it a while back, it was nonsense then and I can't see it being any different now.  Why am I not surprised that Peter Vanezis never replied to his ridiculous accusatory emails.  He can't even get Mad Mike's surname right.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 07:33:52 PM by Myster »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1504 on: October 23, 2022, 01:46:08 PM »
I'd like to see exactly which part they claim caused the burns (no protruding part would get hot enough, and the ashpit door would have to be open for any red-hot clinker to have caused them) but, as with the rest that's been concealed, I guess we'll never get to know.

Just about to go through Bill Robertson's piffle re. SC's countless "wounds"... I read though it a while back, it was nonsense then and I can't see it being any different now.  Why am I not surprised that Peter Vanezis never replied to his ridiculous accusatory emails.  He can't even get Mad Mike's surname right.

He is literally no where near the aga so their claim (once again) is desperate.

I haven't read Bill's 'theories' lately but the suicide letter reference mentioned by Jones (I believe) was found by him (Bill). One of his posts on this mentions that the COA didn't ask him to elaborate on the letter and just started asking him about the telephone. However, even though that is correct, it didn't stop Bill making his own assumptions that there was an actual tangible letter, written by Sheila and hidden by the police. He claims it was most likely the letter found on the bedside cabinet in Sheila's room but that was given a reference number DRH42 and is the letter often pondered over and referred to as 'coded' (like who writes a coded suicide letter  @)(++(*) - The bote with the letters and numbers probably scribbled by the twins.

Offline Common sense

« Reply #1505 on: October 31, 2022, 11:14:39 PM »
The burn marks are just a waste of time, even if we could know for certain what caused them.

Bill Robertson has no confirmation bias whatsoever and has definitely cracked the case!

They may look like indistinct oversized pixels to the untrained eye but to an expert sleuth like Bill, they are irrefutable proof!

And boy will you have egg on your face when they reveal the evidence they have found that those dastardly freemasons at the CCRC are sitting on, this time next year Jezza will be free and Mugford will be in the dock along with Carol Ann Lee and fifty seven other conspirators..    6&%5%

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #1506 on: November 04, 2022, 06:43:29 PM »
Michael ‘Numpty’ Naughton on Bamber
👇
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/Bet4brd36eT2Dnu
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation