Author Topic: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?  (Read 117484 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: How could Jez and Gerry not see Jane?
« Reply #1065 on: August 02, 2019, 05:28:15 PM »
What are you trying to imply,notwithstanding your mature years.

I am not trying to imply anything.  We don't always see what is under our noses.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1066 on: August 02, 2019, 06:25:01 PM »
I am not trying to imply anything.  We don't always see what is under our noses.

I agree with that, it is possible.

I was surprised by JTs reaction to Gerry saying where he was standing- contradicting JT. She seemed quite adamant where they were all positioned as she entered and left the street, and what she saw. She also displayed a disbelief and annoyed look. Not a happy bunny about that.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1067 on: August 02, 2019, 06:47:00 PM »
I agree with that, it is possible.

I was surprised by JTs reaction to Gerry saying where he was standing- contradicting JT. She seemed quite adamant where they were all positioned as she entered and left the street, and what she saw. She also displayed a disbelief and annoyed look. Not a happy bunny about that.

I thought Jane Tanner was just upset because no one seemed to believe her.

I still think that she saw the abduction of Madeleine, albeit unbeknown to her at the time.

Sometimes the more simple explanations are the best.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1068 on: August 02, 2019, 06:54:42 PM »
I thought Jane Tanner was just upset because no one seemed to believe her.

I still think that she saw the abduction of Madeleine, albeit unbeknown to her at the time.

Sometimes the more simple explanations are the best.

The person Redwood described as being in the exact same area at the time of Tanner's sighting didn't see anything suspicious,that allowed Redwood to move the time frame on.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1069 on: August 02, 2019, 06:59:36 PM »
The person Redwood described as being in the exact same area at the time of Tanner's sighting didn't see anything suspicious,that allowed Redwood to move the time frame on.

Exact same area at the time?  There has never been any proof of that.  And Totman was walking from the wrong direction.

Andy Redwood might have done well to visit this Forum.  We all know more about Praia de Luz than he did.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1070 on: August 02, 2019, 07:05:10 PM »
Exact same area at the time?  There has never been any proof of that.  And Totman was walking from the wrong direction.

Andy Redwood might have done well to visit this Forum.  We all know more about Praia de Luz than he did.

I'll take DCI Redwood over any ones word on here,St Mary Mead is not the go to place.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1071 on: August 02, 2019, 07:11:58 PM »
I'll take DCI Redwood over any ones word on here,St Mary Mead is not the go to place.

And Andy Redwood didn't appear to know what he was talking about.  But it doesn't really matter.  It's just fodder for a Forum.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1072 on: August 02, 2019, 07:19:51 PM »
And Andy Redwood didn't appear to know what he was talking about.  But it doesn't really matter.  It's just fodder for a Forum.

Who does in your estimation then,Amaral certainly doesn't get your vote I'd surmise,maybe St Mary Mead it is then.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1073 on: August 02, 2019, 07:30:12 PM »
Who does in your estimation then,Amaral certainly doesn't get your vote I'd surmise,maybe St Mary Mead it is then.

Please try not to be too silly.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1074 on: August 02, 2019, 07:33:52 PM »
Please try not to be too silly.

Ad hom from a mod,now if I said that to you I'd imagine the red mist's would descend.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1075 on: August 02, 2019, 07:47:12 PM »
Did Redwood actually say this " the exact same area at the time of Tanner's sighting didn't see anything suspicious" or is that how the interpretation has become?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1076 on: August 02, 2019, 07:54:16 PM »
Ad hom from a mod,now if I said that to you I'd imagine the red mist's would descend.

You don't know me very well then, do you.  You have just twice insulted my intellect with innuendo.  Please don't do it again.

I have instructions to Delete any Goading, Insulting and Pointless Comments.