Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 507208 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #930 on: April 09, 2019, 12:57:13 PM »
It seems to me that there is some evidence; such as the indifference of the group to their children's welfare that some people would prefer to see forgotten.

Other evidence from the same time; such as an alleged open window and shutters is recalled frequently and discussed happily.

In my opinion all evidence remains of interest because it all contributes to understanding the case and the people involved in it. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #931 on: April 09, 2019, 01:08:57 PM »
It seems to me that there is some evidence; such as the indifference of the group to their children's welfare that some people would prefer to see forgotten.

Other evidence from the same time; such as an alleged open window and shutters is recalled frequently and discussed happily.

In my opinion all evidence remains of interest because it all contributes to understanding the case and the people involved in it.

It is all rather selective though is it not?  There is evidence that the Judicial police had no qualms at all about the openess of the window ... all myth and misrepresentation of the facts ruled the day and still does on social media and the internet from 2007 until 2019 and I doubt it will ever cease.  Factoids rule!

Snip
In a state of alert and panic, she searched the whole apartment, not managing to find the girl, which led her to go, already quite upset, to the Tapas restaurant, saying that her daughter had been taken, a clear allusion to an abduction, justified by the fact that the window was open. During this interval, the twins remained alone in the bedroom, asleep. They did not wake during the night, in spite of the number of people present and inevitable associated noise.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #932 on: April 09, 2019, 01:12:32 PM »

The cause and effect is also conveniently overlooked - it is very evident that if the kids would have been allowed to mooch about around their feet, some in prams, some running around, but within view, this wouldn't have happened. I know there's a pool to think about, but the decision-making process and mental risk assessment from all in party beggars belief. Utterly, collectively negligent. And I can't understand how the matriarch of the group didn't intervene.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #933 on: April 09, 2019, 01:14:32 PM »
During this interval, the twins remained alone in the bedroom, asleep.
And this. OK I understand the irrationality at play, but to abandon all maternal instincts at this crisis point remains inexplicable.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #934 on: April 09, 2019, 01:48:54 PM »
It is all rather selective though is it not?  There is evidence that the Judicial police had no qualms at all about the openess of the window ... all myth and misrepresentation of the facts ruled the day and still does on social media and the internet from 2007 until 2019 and I doubt it will ever cease.  Factoids rule!

Snip
In a state of alert and panic, she searched the whole apartment, not managing to find the girl, which led her to go, already quite upset, to the Tapas restaurant, saying that her daughter had been taken, a clear allusion to an abduction, justified by the fact that the window was open. During this interval, the twins remained alone in the bedroom, asleep. They did not wake during the night, in spite of the number of people present and inevitable associated noise.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

Disagreement about the importance or meaning of evidence is to be expected. Suggesting that evidence is no longer relevant or worthy of discussion because the investigation has 'moved on' is a step too far imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #935 on: April 09, 2019, 01:49:02 PM »
What he started, loadsa wannabes have continued ... in my opinion the latest being Saunokonoko and certainly not the last ... whose use of the podcast to regurgitate what was 'news' in 2007 differs only in being slightly more sophisticated in getting the message out than using leaflets

I knew nothing about Bennett when learning about this case. He has zero influence!  He is the McCanns best asset with his crazy Smithman theories. They will be loving his crazy talk  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #936 on: April 09, 2019, 02:27:58 PM »
I knew nothing about Bennett when learning about this case. He has zero influence!  He is the McCanns best asset with his crazy Smithman theories. They will be loving his crazy talk  @)(++(*

I think CMOMM have highlighted some anomalies. In my opinion they are correct to wonder about the tennis balls and the pool photos of Madeleine, but I don't share their conclusions. I just winder why two photos raken during that holiday weren't given to the PJ with all the other photos taken that week.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #937 on: April 09, 2019, 02:43:07 PM »
Disagreement about the importance or meaning of evidence is to be expected. Suggesting that evidence is no longer relevant or worthy of discussion because the investigation has 'moved on' is a step too far imo.

Mibbe discussed once or twice before moving on ... but living it every single solitary hour, minute, second of every day from 2007 until 2019 ...  strikes me as being a tad excessive if you are not one of the individuals involved in the life changing events of 2007.

What is the purpose of cheerleaders, like the others before and no doubt after Saunokonoko, in this process?  I do not recall a single one lending anything of substance to the McCanns desperate and what must have at times been despairing search for Madeleine?  Or by definition for the missing child herself as they lobbied against assistance for her in parliament.

Light entertainment and twelve year long pejorative repetitive questioning just doesn't fit the bill.   Particularly when in the here and now two active police investigations on the go since 2013 have given the lie to so much which has gone before.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #938 on: April 09, 2019, 02:43:51 PM »
I think CMOMM have highlighted some anomalies. In my opinion they are correct to wonder about the tennis balls and the pool photos of Madeleine, but I don't share their conclusions. I just winder why two photos raken during that holiday weren't given to the PJ with all the other photos taken that week.
Apart from the extravagant cropping, I don't understand the issues with the tennis ball photo. And the 'expert analysis' concluding it's been re-hashed is simply ridiculous. All this just to shoe-horn it in to a narrative.
(Off topic again, I know)

Offline The General

« Reply #939 on: April 09, 2019, 02:46:00 PM »

What is the purpose of cheerleaders, like the others before and no doubt after Saunokonoko, in this process?  I do not recall a single one lending anything of substance to the McCanns desperate and what must have at times been despairing search for Madeleine? 

Probably because they don't believe them.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #940 on: April 09, 2019, 03:11:48 PM »

How do you know which photographs were handed to the police? https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm
Surely that is your opinion only ... if you have a cite please share it with us.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #941 on: April 09, 2019, 03:23:45 PM »
Probably because they don't believe them.

Possibly that would be more at home on the 'sceptic beliefs' thread ...

Is it your contention that a supposedly impartial 'investigative journalist' such as Saunokonoko allows his podcasts to be influenced by what he believes?

Makes them even more worthless than I imagined if so.

Offline The General

« Reply #942 on: April 09, 2019, 04:18:31 PM »

Is it your contention that a supposedly impartial 'investigative journalist' such as Saunokonoko allows his podcasts to be influenced by what he believes?

Makes them even more worthless than I imagined if so.

No, it is not my contention. I listened to the most recent one, out of interest, and thought it was cobbled together, re-hashed old crap and not 'independent' at all.
Unfortunately, dependent upon the audience (and there is an audience) and the reach these days, podcasters can eek a decent living by spewing such sensationalist tripe.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #943 on: April 09, 2019, 05:08:42 PM »
No, it is not my contention. I listened to the most recent one, out of interest, and thought it was cobbled together, re-hashed old crap and not 'independent' at all.
Unfortunately, dependent upon the audience (and there is an audience) and the reach these days, podcasters can eek a decent living by spewing such sensationalist tripe.

I agree that Madeleine's name = remuneration for some and many have indeed taken advantage of it.  I am interested that you think Saunokonoko might be one of them.
If he is I think it may signify exploitation of Madeleine and exploitation of his target audience.

Offline jassi

« Reply #944 on: April 09, 2019, 05:25:28 PM »
I agree that Madeleine's name = remuneration for some and many have indeed taken advantage of it.  I am interested that you think Saunokonoko might be one of them.
If he is I think it may signify exploitation of Madeleine and exploitation of his target audience.

What else do you expect?
Even Tracy writes her articles in return for money.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future