Author Topic: How DNA caught a suspected killer also linked to Madeleine case.  (Read 11254 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: How DNA caught a suspected killer also linked to Madeleine case.
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2019, 11:22:47 PM »
I've always said MM was abducted by someone who was in a position to gain knowledge either directly or indirectly that she was left alone every evening in the unsecured apartment.
If Madeleine was taken by an abductor once the sceptics' choice has been forensically probed for years without blame being uncovered ... don't you wonder why they haven't managed to force themselves look outwards to the possible and probable.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2019, 11:51:37 PM »
If Madeleine was taken by an abductor once the sceptics' choice has been forensically probed for years without blame being uncovered ... don't you wonder why they haven't managed to force themselves look outwards to the possible and probable.

No given the absence of irrefutable evidence.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2019, 11:59:55 PM »
No given the absence of irrefutable evidence.
You've lost me there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....