Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509953 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #2295 on: May 14, 2019, 09:49:44 AM »
f you dont care about the accuracy of your posts then please dont object when they are challenged......the window for cadaver odour production was not 4 months as you claimed...why dont you graciously accept you are wrong
In some cases it could be if the body was removed just prior to the cadaver dogs coming to do the search.   OK that is unlikely in the McCann case as the apartment had been examined the day after.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2296 on: May 14, 2019, 09:50:20 AM »
I think we will have to ask Martin Grime.

Eddie alerts to blood from a living person or a dead one.  Excepting that dead people don't bleed once they are dead.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2297 on: May 14, 2019, 09:51:18 AM »
Cite's that prove the files tell us the father and his best friend gave the police two completely different versions of the last time they seen the missing child alive.

Gerry McCann's 1st version;
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN.htm
In this way, at about 21.05 the witness came to the Club, entered the room using his respective key, the door being locked, went to his children's bedroom and checked that the twins were fine, as was Madeleine.
Gerry McCann's 2nd version:
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm
Despite what he said in his previous statements, he states now and with certainty, that he left with KATE by the rear door which he consequently closed but did not lock given that that is only possible from the inside. Referring to the front door, while he is certain that it was closed it is unlikely that it was locked as [because] they had left by the rear door.
He followed the normal route up to the rear door, which being open he only had to move [slide] it, that being the way in which he entered [was entering] the lounge, he noted that the children's bedroom door was not ajar as he had left it but half-way open, which he thought strange, having then put together the thought of MADELEINE having got up to go to sleep in his bedroom so as to avoid the noise produced [created] by her siblings. In this way he entered the children's bedroom and established visual contact with each of them, checking and is certain of this, that the three were sleeping deeply. He left the children's bedroom returning to place the door how he had already previously described, [then] going to the bathroom. Everything else was normal, the blinds, curtains and windows closed, very dark, there only being the light that came from the lounge.
David Payne's 1st version:
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm
"I read carefully the written document/questionnaire provided by David Payne."
but was not able to extricate any other information besides what is already known. He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the last time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate and Gerry. He did not indicate the motive for being there or what he was doing. He also cannot indicate how long he stayed.
David Payne's 2nd version;
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
"So I walked back err from the tennis courts, err back to err you know Kate and Gerry's apartment and the time you know looking at, you know we've looked obviously at photographs since then and you know the time that we've got that I was you know going to Kate's about SIX THIRTY, err and I went into their apartment through the patio doors. The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously GERRY WASN'T THERE but they were just all."

What's your explanations for these glaring inconsistencies in the witness testimony that you would consider not to be absurd? Hearsay and translation issues are the two most absurd I've heard so far. Are there any others you can come up with?

I've come to the conclusion that there is no proof of what conclusions SY and the PJ have come to. I would suggest it's absolutely absurd of anyone to suggest otherwise.

sorry for neglecting you...ive been responding to 5 other posters...might expalin my typing mistakes and post numbers...

expalnation for inconsistencies...the imperfection of memory and translation..

the mccanns are obviously not being investigated....theya re totally in the clear imo...its glaringly obvious

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2298 on: May 14, 2019, 09:51:54 AM »
didnt maddie fall over  on airplane steps theres a video of  it  she scraped her leg??

Yes.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2299 on: May 14, 2019, 09:52:55 AM »
In some cases it could be if the body was removed just prior to the cadaver dogs coming to do the search.   OK that is unlikely in the McCann case as the apartment had been examined the day after.

so you think the body may have been in the apartment for 4 months.....bonkers

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2300 on: May 14, 2019, 09:53:54 AM »
I think it is you who is wrong.

I think you owe me an apology

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2301 on: May 14, 2019, 09:54:21 AM »
At last, some sanity in Bedlam.

All it takes is dried blood.
Dried blood +/- decomposition.

Eddie alerts to blood from a living person or a dead one.  Excepting that dead people don't bleed once they are dead.

A dead animal will still bleed but it won't bruise.   IMO after working 20 years plus in a slaughterhouse.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2302 on: May 14, 2019, 09:56:25 AM »
I think you owe me an apology
Definitely not until we have spoken to Martin Grime himself.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2303 on: May 14, 2019, 09:57:31 AM »
It would be most unusual if it was.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2304 on: May 14, 2019, 09:57:59 AM »
Dried blood +/- decomposition.

A dead animal will still bleed but it won't bruise.   IMO after working 20 years plus in a slaughterhouse.

blood clots.....the liquid you think is blood ..may not be blood...i  have provided a link previosly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2305 on: May 14, 2019, 09:58:28 AM »

No need for a body.

Just blood.

Simple as Key Lime pie.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2306 on: May 14, 2019, 09:58:51 AM »
Definitely not until we have spoken to Martin Grime himself.

are you aware ediie alerted to Gerry mccanns blood on the key fob

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2307 on: May 14, 2019, 09:59:06 AM »
Blood dries very quickly, unless there is buckets of it.  Once dried Eddie and Keela can smell it

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2308 on: May 14, 2019, 10:00:00 AM »
blood clots.....the liquid you think is blood ..may not be blood...i  have provided a link previosly
Previously  - when?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2309 on: May 14, 2019, 10:00:24 AM »
No need for a body.

Just blood.

Simple as Key Lime pie.
for cadaver odour you would need a body or body parts...blood does not produce cadaver odour