Author Topic: Sheila Caffell's illness  (Read 8120 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: Sheila Caffell's illness
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2020, 12:16:08 PM »
I have provided a cite. Do you not have access to the statements?

Heaps...which is why I need a link.

I don’t have time to trawl through them all.

You simply said it was a W/S — but didn’t give a link to which one...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:52:11 PM by Eleanor »
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2020, 12:23:09 PM »
35 plus years and Bamber appears to have showed not a shred of interest in why SC was over medicated  *&^^&

Excellent point, Nicholas!

Why don’t you do a new thread on this alone?

Given how litigious Jeremy Bamber is; how he sues everyone at the drop of a hat; how he insists Sheila killed his “wonderful parents who he still misses so much”; how he gets his CT to suggest Sheila wasn’t being treated/medicated properly meaning she went “nuts” according to him and shot everyone dead...

WHY HASN'T HE SUED DR FERGUSON OR THE HEALTH AUTHORITIES?

Don’t you think that’s out of character for him?😳
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2020, 12:23:16 PM »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2020, 12:23:44 PM »
Heaps...which is why I need a link.

I don’t have time to trawl through them all.

You simply said it was a W/S — but didn’t give a link to which one...

I gave the statement date and the page, which, may I remind you, is a lot more than you tend to provide. I'm still waiting for a cite to the alleged 'thirteen markers' of Sheila Caffell's DNA.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:53:31 PM by Eleanor »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2020, 12:25:09 PM »

Given how litigious Jeremy Bamber is; how he sues everyone at the drop of a hat; how he insists Sheila killed his “wonderful parents who he still misses so much”; how he gets his CT to suggest Sheila wasn’t being treated/medicated properly meaning she went “nuts” according to him and shot everyone dead...

8((()*/

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2020, 12:28:13 PM »

Be my guest

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2020, 12:36:24 PM »

35 plus years and Bamber appears to have showed not a shred of interest in why SC was over medicated  *&^^&

Neither does it appear have his supporters or present and past legal teams

It’s all further evidence of Bamber having committed innocence fraud

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2020, 12:38:07 PM »

He received money for an alleged neck injury ..

And attempted to sue his relatives https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/aug/19/ukcrime.johnezard
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:43:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2020, 12:39:11 PM »

‘cos he’s a psychopath - his brain is wired differently

He knows he murdered his family and knows his sister was and is innocent

He couldn’t afford to draw attention to the obvious
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 12:44:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2020, 12:49:55 PM »
They liaise, Nicholas

Sheila’s GP was obviously in contact with Dr Ferguson

They should do, they don’t always - suspect it’s easier today than it would have been in the 80’s

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2020, 02:38:03 PM »
‘cos he’s a psychopath - his brain is wired differently

He knows he murdered his family and knows his sister was and is innocent

He couldn’t afford to draw attention to the obvious

Isn’t it interesting how the CT, his supporters and past and present legal teams don’t either

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2020, 07:07:49 PM »

‘Tora saw her friend every week that summer and remembers: ‘She was extremely tired and so weak. Normally she was a lively person but she really couldn’t function and was very aware of not wanting to be around the children in such a state. One day she asked, “Tora, can you help me?” I said, “In anyway I can, Bambi, I will.” She told me, “I must get away this doctor. He’s giving me medicine and I hate it. I’m not feeling right at all.” She wasn’t being listened to - decisions were made without her consideration. The change in Bambi was just huge.

Courtesy of Carol Ann Lee’s book ‘The Murders at White House Farm’

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=zV3WCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=jeremy+bamber+chinese+trick+box&source=bl&ots=jQH-J5AeC1&sig=ACfU3U0BryXpogrDnkw5Ikx_1Yk1kH8qaA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjZ6q_iy6vpAhWTilwKHc-SDNQQ6AEwAHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=jeremy%20bamber%20chinese%20trick%20box&f=false
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 07:09:50 PM by Nicholas »

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2020, 09:55:18 PM »
I gave the statement date and the page, which, may I remind you, is a lot more than you tend to provide. I'm still waiting for a cite to the alleged 'thirteen markers' of Sheila Caffell's DNA.

Link please?😊

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2020, 10:00:17 PM »
‘Tora saw her friend every week that summer and remembers: ‘She was extremely tired and so weak. Normally she was a lively person but she really couldn’t function and was very aware of not wanting to be around the children in such a state. One day she asked, “Tora, can you help me?” I said, “In anyway I can, Bambi, I will.” She told me, “I must get away this doctor. He’s giving me medicine and I hate it. I’m not feeling right at all.” She wasn’t being listened to - decisions were made without her consideration. The change in Bambi was just huge.

Courtesy of Carol Ann Lee’s book ‘The Murders at White House Farm’

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=zV3WCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=jeremy+bamber+chinese+trick+box&source=bl&ots=jQH-J5AeC1&sig=ACfU3U0BryXpogrDnkw5Ikx_1Yk1kH8qaA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjZ6q_iy6vpAhWTilwKHc-SDNQQ6AEwAHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=jeremy%20bamber%20chinese%20trick%20box&f=false

Wasn’t that from part of the excerpt where Bambi’s friend said Sheila could hardly pull herself up out of the chair?

Just days before Sheila went to WHF?