Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502599 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #945 on: April 09, 2019, 05:44:16 PM »
And this. OK I understand the irrationality at play, but to abandon all maternal instincts at this crisis point remains inexplicable.
What about the paternal instincts? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #946 on: April 09, 2019, 05:50:14 PM »
No, it is not my contention. I listened to the most recent one, out of interest, and thought it was cobbled together, re-hashed old crap and not 'independent' at all.
Unfortunately, dependent upon the audience (and there is an audience) and the reach these days, podcasters can eek a decent living by spewing such sensationalist tripe.
How does Saunokonoko make money from these podcasts?  I seem to be able to listen to them for free.  Isn't everyone else?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #947 on: April 09, 2019, 05:59:17 PM »
What about the paternal instincts?

He wasn't there at the time.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #948 on: April 09, 2019, 06:04:27 PM »
How do you know which photographs were handed to the police? https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm
Surely that is your opinion only ... if you have a cite please share it with us.

Well, you know where the photos are in the files. They were printed fron the CD's handed in by Wright and McCann and those two photos aren't there. Are you suggesting the PJ neglected to add them to the files with the others?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #949 on: April 09, 2019, 06:07:56 PM »
It’s odd that while supporters are consistently disparaging about Portuguese law yet they find the part concerning neglect acceptable. The truth is if the parents had acted in the same way in the UK they would have faced much harsher sanctions.
I very much doubt it. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #950 on: April 09, 2019, 06:08:59 PM »
We know that Social Services assessed the family when they returned to England. We know they didn't remove the twins. No-one knows if any other measures were taken to ensure their safety going forward.
Measures such as?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #951 on: April 09, 2019, 06:10:41 PM »
Tony Bennett is an absolute helmet, in my humble opinion.
Why so?  He concurs with you absolutely on the matter of neglect, why is he not a hero in your eyes for trying to get the McCanns punished for their “sickening” actions?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #952 on: April 09, 2019, 06:15:38 PM »
Mibbe discussed once or twice before moving on ... but living it every single solitary hour, minute, second of every day from 2007 until 2019 ...  strikes me as being a tad excessive if you are not one of the individuals involved in the life changing events of 2007.

What is the purpose of cheerleaders, like the others before and no doubt after Saunokonoko, in this process?  I do not recall a single one lending anything of substance to the McCanns desperate and what must have at times been despairing search for Madeleine?  Or by definition for the missing child herself as they lobbied against assistance for her in parliament.

Light entertainment and twelve year long pejorative repetitive questioning just doesn't fit the bill.   Particularly when in the here and now two active police investigations on the go since 2013 have given the lie to so much which has gone before.

Play fast anf loose with your children's safety and tragedy can follow. If it does, sympathy will lie with the one who got hurt, not the ones who failed to do their duty. Nor will it be forgotten. Ever.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #953 on: April 09, 2019, 06:18:06 PM »
Play fast anf loose with your children's safety and tragedy can follow. If it does, sympathy will lie with the one who got hurt, not the ones who failed to do their duty. Nor will it be forgotten. Ever.
Gosh.  Forever ever?

Offline jassi

« Reply #954 on: April 09, 2019, 06:19:41 PM »
In this particular case, probably true.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #955 on: April 09, 2019, 06:23:00 PM »
In this particular case, probably true.
It’s been forgiven by the people that matter as far as the McCanns are concerned I’m sure, and I would imagine that what a bunch of judgemental self-righteous armchair detectives have to say on the matter is neither here nor there to them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #956 on: April 09, 2019, 06:28:57 PM »
How does Saunokonoko make money from these podcasts?  I seem to be able to listen to them for free.  Isn't everyone else?

I can listen free too. His employers seem prepared to give him resources and time to learn about the case too. He has a better grasp of the details than any UK journalist I've read.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #957 on: April 09, 2019, 06:29:51 PM »
He wasn't there at the time.
OK it was a specific interval, in which Kate knew there was no one else around or in the apartment.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #958 on: April 09, 2019, 06:47:25 PM »
Gosh.  Forever ever?

Kate McCann;

"We need our Madeleine. Sean and Amelie need Madeleine, and she needs us."

It's highly likely she would never have had to make that appeal had she put her daughter's care before her own fun. That should not be forgotten imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #959 on: April 09, 2019, 06:53:35 PM »
OK it was a specific interval, in which Kate knew there was no one else around or in the apartment.

Kate 'knew'? Kate's judgement wasn't to be relied on in my opinion.
Result = happy posting.