Author Topic: ALLEGED STAN JONES STATEMENT  (Read 4406 times)

Offline Real justice

ALLEGED STAN JONES STATEMENT
« on: August 13, 2018, 06:22:39 AM »
A while back, just before Christmas Mike Tesko produced a statement on the blue forum supposedly from Stan Jones saying, “He took possession of a sound moderator on the 7th of Aug, he then gave it to Taff Jones and was told to Covertly return back to WHF on the 9th.  The implications of this would have been a game changer if the statement was true?
I would like to put the statement on here for discussion, I have the copies stored on my iPad but cannot work out how to put it on?  Any Help, i Could advance it to someone and they could put it on for me?

Offline Caroline

Re: ALLEGED STAN JONES STATEMENT
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 12:01:39 PM »
A while back, just before Christmas Mike Tesko produced a statement on the blue forum supposedly from Stan Jones saying, “He took possession of a sound moderator on the 7th of Aug, he then gave it to Taff Jones and was told to Covertly return back to WHF on the 9th.  The implications of this would have been a game changer if the statement was true?
I would like to put the statement on here for discussion, I have the copies stored on my iPad but cannot work out how to put it on?  Any Help, i Could advance it to someone and they could put it on for me?

I've got a copy.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 12:10:48 PM »
I've got a copy.
Thank you Caroline,  don’t think we ever got to the bottom of it?

So basically Mike Tesko put this on his forum and I felt that there was something quite not true about this.  We have Stan admitting he picked up a sound moderator, then planting it back into WHF, possibly for someone else to find it?  this is something big for the defence I would have thought?  Until you look closely at the statement.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 12:30:07 PM »
Thank you Caroline,  don’t think we ever got to the bottom of it?

So basically Mike Tesko put this on his forum and I felt that there was something quite not true about this.  We have Stan admitting he picked up a sound moderator, then planting it back into WHF, possibly for someone else to find it?  this is something big for the defence I would have thought?  Until you look closely at the statement.

Well two things are immediate (apart from the content) - it's on the back of another statement (which wouldn't happen) and it' a different type face.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 12:37:53 PM »
Well two things are immediate (apart from the content) - it's on the back of another statement (which wouldn't happen) and it' a different type face.
It was the word Covertly that first bought my attention, would Stan admit he secretly took the sound moderator back to WHF? 

Offline Myster

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 01:05:59 PM »
Yep, too modern a font (sans-serif) for the 1985 vintage typewriters at Essex police HQ.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 01:28:17 PM »
The above doesn't stack up imo.  I agree why use the word "covertly"?!

It would seem strange if EP didn't look out for a silencer prior to handing the keys over to the Eatons on 9th Aug circa 5pm.  The relatives made a big thing about a silencer from the off with AP calling EP on 8th and relatives again tackling DCI Jones and DS Jones about it on morning of 9th Aug when they visited Witham: AE, DB and AP.   This was in connection with the fact the rifle was found on SC's body sans silencer and I think their train of thought was how did the perp (JB in their opinion) carry out the murders without using a silencer ie how did JB control and shoot 5 victims who were, according to their theories, in 3 different locations?  JB was asked to complete a further WS specifically to cover the silencer ie the fact he handled the rifle on 6th Aug sans silncer (and scope).     

Given DCI Jones and DS Jones were at WHF on 9th Aug at approx 5pm to hand keys over to the Eatons it would seem very odd if the silencer wasn't accounted for. 

What I have always found strange is that according to AE's WS, PE and RN spent the night of 10th Aug in RN's camper van ostensibly to  safeguard the farm and its contents.  Why 10th Aug?  On 10th Aug during the day the relatives cleared WHF of valuables and all firearms.  The alarm was functioning on 9th Aug.  It would make sense if PE and RN spent 9th Aug at WHF.  Did AE mean 9th Aug?  If so did PE and RN receive a visitor during the night for part 1 of any silencer fabrication?   

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 01:38:11 PM »
It was the word Covertly that first bought my attention, would Stan admit he secretly took the sound moderator back to WHF?

I think it's also a word that is quote popular in certain quarters?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 01:44:05 PM »
The above doesn't stack up imo.  I agree why use the word "covertly"?!

It would seem strange if EP didn't look out for a silencer prior to handing the keys over to the Eatons on 9th Aug circa 5pm.  The relatives made a big thing about a silencer from the off with AP calling EP on 8th and relatives again tackling DCI Jones and DS Jones about it on morning of 9th Aug when they visited Witham: AE, DB and AP.   This was in connection with the fact the rifle was found on SC's body sans silencer and I think their train of thought was how did the perp (JB in their opinion) carry out the murders without using a silencer ie how did JB control and shoot 5 victims who were, according to their theories, in 3 different locations?  JB was asked to complete a further WS specifically to cover the silencer ie the fact he handled the rifle on 6th Aug sans silncer (and scope).     

Given DCI Jones and DS Jones were at WHF on 9th Aug at approx 5pm to hand keys over to the Eatons it would seem very odd if the silencer wasn't accounted for. 

What I have always found strange is that according to AE's WS, PE and RN spent the night of 10th Aug in RN's camper van ostensibly to  safeguard the farm and its contents.  Why 10th Aug?  On 10th Aug during the day the relatives cleared WHF of valuables and all firearms.  The alarm was functioning on 9th Aug.  It would make sense if PE and RN spent 9th Aug at WHF.  Did AE mean 9th Aug?  If so did PE and RN receive a visitor during the night for part 1 of any silencer fabrication?   

Before handing the keys back, both Taff and Stan Jones went to see Jeremy and asked him if the silencer was on the weapon the night before the murders when he left it out. Taff Jones believed Jeremy when he said it wasn't and as such, didn't bother to look for the silencer (why would he?) before handing the keys back. Jeremy's word that it wasn't on the weapon, was good enough for him. Stan Jones didn't have any authority to search the house in the presence of Taff  - who frankly seemed a bit volatile when challenged (there's a lot of that about! @)(++(*)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 02:21:43 PM »
Before handing the keys back, both Taff and Stan Jones went to see Jeremy and asked him if the silencer was on the weapon the night before the murders when he left it out. Taff Jones believed Jeremy when he said it wasn't and as such, didn't bother to look for the silencer (why would he?) before handing the keys back. Jeremy's word that it wasn't on the weapon, was good enough for him. Stan Jones didn't have any authority to search the house in the presence of Taff  - who frankly seemed a bit volatile when challenged (there's a lot of that about! @)(++(*)

Yes on 8th Aug JB was asked to complete a further ws clarifying various points incl silencer/scope:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5632.msg200222#msg200222

Well we don't really know exactly what went on.  It seems various people came and went between 7th Aug - 9th Aug. 

According to RB, NB likened EP to Dad's Army and judging by the sound of some of them I don't think he was far wrong!  Maybe DCI Jones just got exasperated with them.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2018, 02:45:23 PM »
Yes on 8th Aug JB was asked to complete a further ws clarifying various points incl silencer/scope:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5632.msg200222#msg200222

Well we don't really know exactly what went on.  It seems various people came and went between 7th Aug - 9th Aug. 

According to RB, NB likened EP to Dad's Army and judging by the sound of some of them I don't think he was far wrong!  Maybe DCI Jones just got exasperated with them.   

Or maybe he was the Capt Mainwaring Figure?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2018, 04:26:56 PM »
Or maybe he was the Capt Mainwaring Figure?

With DC Bird as Pike: "You stupid boy"' try taking the lens cover off'!   @)(++(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2018, 05:07:49 PM »
With DC Bird as Pike: "You stupid boy"' try taking the lens cover off'!   @)(++(*

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Real justice

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 06:08:03 PM »
I think it's also a word that is quote popular in certain quarters?
Along with aforementioned  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2018, 11:10:25 PM »
Wow, this was whilst I was away.

That looks like such a legit document doesn't it? .../Sarcasm. If that's the best forgery that can be created, retire.

I will bring this up the next time JackieDPreece posts how lucky we are to have a barrister on the forum. A Barrister that is willing to pay for a forum that posts fake documents in a case where two children were murdered.

I don't understand the NEED for Jeremy to be guilty/innocent that some people have. If he's innocent, fine - but it should be evidence based.  If you need to 'create' evidence to suit your argument - it should cause alarm bells in your own head.