Author Topic: Deja vu again .... and again, ad infinitum!  (Read 8045 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Deja vu again .... and again, ad infinitum!
« on: June 24, 2014, 10:47:34 AM »
Would you believe Tesco's 'Magic Roundabout' has returned yet again to the totally bogus 'Two Silencer' horse manure!

No doubt Tesko is copying and pasting from the numerous times before he has posted this rubbish. Of course he will never repost the dozens of posts that expose this hogwash and his lies!

The Bamberettes really should bring Jackie Preece out of mothballs. She is the only effective Bamber campaigner I have ever seen. Jackie may have been zealous to the point of manic but she got professional people on her side, got Bamber new lawyers and a prime time TV documentary. At least there was something new to talk about!

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Deja vu again .... and again, ad infinitum!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 07:15:13 PM »
Would you believe Tesco's 'Magic Roundabout' has returned yet again to the totally bogus 'Two Silencer' horse manure!

No doubt Tesko is copying and pasting from the numerous times before he has posted this rubbish. Of course he will never repost the dozens of posts that expose this hogwash and his lies!

The Bamberettes really should bring Jackie Preece out of mothballs. She is the only effective Bamber campaigner I have ever seen. Jackie may have been zealous to the point of manic but she got professional people on her side, got Bamber new lawyers and a prime time TV documentary. At least there was something new to talk about!

The two silencers, sometimes three, appears to be from Tescos finest*

If JB ever walks TOWIE producers should run a script featuring JP/JB   8(>((

Jackie are you lurking? 

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 09:26:19 PM »
The two silencers, sometimes three, appears to be from Tescos finest*

If JB ever walks TOWIE producers should run a script featuring JP/JB   8(>((

Jackie are you lurking?

Ironically the only way Bamber will ever 'walk' is when he can't!
TOWID .... The Only Way Is Death!

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 09:31:17 PM »
Blimey, are people still falling for that old crock? I remember Hartley explaining the "multiple silencer" BS ages ago, so that even a thickie like me could understand it. Poor old Mike must be scraping the barrel if he's back to that old non-starter.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 11:38:37 PM »
So...  I was sitting on a log in the woods, eating my Monster Munch, while the helicopters circled overhead, discussing the case with Agent Z, Ali Bongo, Maddie McCann's ghost, Misty the wonder dog and Uri Geller, and I said to myself, says I.....hands up who thinks I'm totally barking? And we supped our coffee, and talked some more.....

then I woke up and it was Monday, so I put the bins out.

Another day in the life of Mike, special agent and nutter.    8((()*/

Offline Andrea

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 11:42:00 PM »
Evening Shon. How's that doin?

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 11:43:58 PM »
Evening Shon. How's that doin?

Allreet!! How are you, my lovely?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 11:53:59 PM »
I'm OK. Busy as f..k and needing Louis suarez teeth to rotovate the garden, the tosser needs a f..king good kicking.
Any road, weather lovely. My youngest has left school and its left me feeling empty and strange for some reason. Can't believe all my kids have grown up.

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 11:59:41 PM »
I'm OK. Busy as f..k and needing Louis suarez teeth to rotovate the garden, the tosser needs a f.....g good kicking.
Any road, weather lovely. My youngest has left school and its left me feeling empty and strange for some reason. Can't believe all my kids have grown up.

I know, kids grow up so fast.    8(8-))

Get some grandkids!! Then you have to do it all again!! Parties, mumps, scabies, tooth fairy, anti-depressants. Vodka.     8)><(

Offline Andrea

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 12:05:14 AM »
Oh wonderful! Shitty nappies, sleepless nights, Calpol, teething rings and Farley's Rusks, I love Rusks.
And Vodka!

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 12:17:15 AM »
Oh wonderful! Shitty nappies, sleepless nights, Calpol, teething rings and Farley's Rusks, I love Rusks.
And Vodka!

Yes, that's BT. It's like sleeping with an incontinent pit pony.

But the money's good!!

I'll get my coat.    8(8-))

Offline Andrea

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 12:20:53 AM »
Poor BT!
How's the little ones, Shona? AW I bet they're lovely...with mad hair on a morning! I loved it when mine were little and I would go to get them out of their cot on a morning, bif smiles and wild hair...and sometimes wet babygrows! Sigh.

Offline puglove

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 12:28:35 AM »
Poor BT!
How's the little ones, Shona? AW I bet they're lovely...with mad hair on a morning! I loved it when mine were little and I would go to get them out of their cot on a morning, bif smiles and wild hair...and sometimes wet babygrows! Sigh.

Poppy has just had a puppy, and Autumn has discovered how to have a strop and punch people. I seem to have turned into Violet Kray.    8(8-))

Offline Andrea

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 12:30:35 AM »
Violet kray! I'm ma Barker! Not really.

Offline puglove

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2014, 01:25:42 AM »
I think that Bamber's only hope now is if Gladys and lookout sellotape their bare bodies to the railings outside the Old Bailey, while Mike, Roch and ngb pelt them with Monster Munch.

It must be worth a go. They've tried everything else!!      8((()*/