Author Topic: Scottish paedophiles under scrutiny over missing schoolboy Yéremi Vargas  (Read 9680 times)

Offline Mr Moderator

Scottish paedophiles under scrutiny over missing schoolboy Yéremi Vargas

By: thinkSPAIN
Wednesday, November 13, 2013

THREE Scottish men are being investigated over the disappearance of schoolboy Yéremi Vargas, who went missing in March 2007 when he was just seven years old.

Yéremi's whereabouts have been the subject of ongoing, but as yet fruitless investigations for six-and-a-half years, but after two dangerous paedophiles known as Charles and William were arrested in Gran Canaria and deported, inquiries have led towards their possibly having played a part in his disappearance.

The child's mother and grandparents are convinced Yéremi was murdered by the Scottish men.

They are believed to have lived in Albir (Alicante) where they worked as kitchen assistants before moving to the Canary Islands when they were recognised, after having abused two teenage boys.

Both were aged 15, and one was said to be living in the converted bus the two men used as their home from summer 2003 until they were drummed out of town, and another was drugged, kidnapped and raped.

Back in 1997, a woman living near the men in Scotland threatened to 'out' them publicly for having abused young boys, and in response, one of the accused's murdered her, put her body in a dustbin and threw it in the sea.

It was not until spring 2010, when they were spotted in Blackpool, UK, that they were finally arrested and brought to justice.

They are both in jail in Scotland, but the third remains at large.

The Scottish prisoners owned a company called Rainbow Cleaning Services, S.L., in the town of Vecindario, where Yéremi was last seen playing with his cousins on a field.

Both were said to have had friends in the Los Llanos district, where Yéremi and his family lived, and all three of the men under suspicion rented a house in the area.

Police from Spain have travelled to Scotland to question the two men in custody there and have distributed their photo in the hope that one of the British expatriates in Gran Canaria who contracted their cleaning services may be able to offer further information.

In fact, one British woman already told police in 2012 that she had seen all three of the men in Vecindario.

The Guardia Civil considers it 'significant' that the two men in jail had no qualms about speaking to Scotland Yard police over the disappearance of British toddler Madeleine McCann on May 3, 2007 from Praia da Luz, southern Portugal, when she was three.

But they refused to testify when quizzed over Yéremi Vargas, who had gone missing two months earlier.

www.thinkspain.com/news-spain/23544/scottish-paedophiles-under-scrutiny-over-missing-schoolboy-yeremi-vargas
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 02:46:45 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline Mr Moderator

Spain investigates 3 Scottish pedophiles over missing child

Photo distributed by Spain's Civil Guard of two of the three Scottish pedophiles being investigated to find out if they had anything to do with the disappearance of a 7-year-old boy named Yeremi Vargas on the Spanish island of Gran Canaria seven years ago. EFE/CIVIL GUARD

Madrid, Nov 13 (EFE).- The Spanish Civil Guard is investigating three Scottish pedophiles, two of them behind bars in their own country, to find out if they had anything to do with the disappearance of a 7-year-old boy named Yeremi on the Spanish island of Gran Canaria seven years ago.

The three were on Gran Canaria when the boy went missing, so that the Civil Guard, which considered the sex motive as the most probable, distributed a photo of two of them and asked for help of the inhabitants, particularly of the Scots who often stayed on the island, to see if anyone had seen them at the time and place the boy went missing on March 10, 2007.

Officials say that one of the inmates is serving a life sentence in a Scottish jail for homicide, the disappearance of a woman and the sexual abuse of her son, while the other, also behind bars, was sentenced for abuse of minors.

The third, who went free, was investigated several times for the same crime.

All three, investigators found, were on Gran Canaria in March 2007 and had friendship and business relations in the neighborhood where the family home of Yeremi was located and very near to where he disappeared.

For a time, the three pedophiles lived in the area and the two now in prison had a cleaning company on the island called Rainbow Cleaning Service S.L., while the other also worked in Gran Canaria.

In 2012, an Englishwoman told investigators that she had seen the pedophiles in the Gran Canaria town of Vecindario.

The criminal profile of those under investigation, their stay in Gran Canaria, specifically in the area where the boy went missing, and the Englishwoman's statement have given the agents new confidence that they will finally discover what happened to little Yeremi.

www.laprensasa.com/309_america-in-english/2296309_spain-investigates-3-scottish-pedophiles-over-missing-child.html

Offline colombosstogey

I keep thinking the one person who did look so much like Gerry McCann aka the Smiths sighting was he peodophile now in Scottish prison. I believe him and his friend were in the area at the time or not far from it.

Sorry my memory is very poor right now medical reasons, but if anyone can find this guys photos he is the spit of Gerry McCann.

I often wondered if he and his friend had something to do with the girl going missing. I felt it would be easy to remove her at 9.45 and be seen later by the Smiths. I have never totally given up on the idea someone took her, she could have been attacked earlier and he could have hidden in the wardrobe with her who knows.

But he really does look like Mr G McCann. 

I really hope this new prosececuter opens the case properly and even perhaps do a proper timeline.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:40:22 AM by John »

Offline Wonderfulspam

I keep thinking the one person who did look so much like Gerry McCann aka the Smiths sighting was he peodophile now in Scottish prison. I believe him and his friend were in the area at the time or not far from it.

Sorry my memory is very poor right now medical reasons, but if anyone can find this guys photos he is the spit of Gerry McCann.

I often wondered if he and his friend had something to do with the girl going missing. I felt it would be easy to remove her at 9.45 and be seen later by the Smiths. I have never totally given up on the idea someone took her, she could have been attacked earlier and he could have hidden in the wardrobe with her who knows.

I really hope this new prosececuter opens the case properly and even perhaps do a proper timeline.

You think it likely he'd have a key to 5a?

Because he'd need one.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

I wouldn’t worry too much about your memory being poor at the moment because you have that spot on as far as these two are concerned. 

Apparently this evil pair were in business as cleaning operators in Spain; don’t know about the Algarve but there was nothing to stop them crossing the border at any time without any one knowing; they have also been associated with the disappearance of seven year old Yeremi Vargas in Gran Canaria as they were on the island at the time. 

We know that the police were at one time asking for information about British cleaners … don’t know what became of that.

I think the facial resemblance does not exist. 

Mr Smith recalled it was Dr McCann’s posture and the way he was carrying the child when he came down the aircraft steps that jogged his memory – not the features.

I agree with you re the new prosecutor.  If the news reports are true, it seems as if she is at least willing to try and that is half the battle,
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

there was nothing to stop them crossing the border at any time without any one knowing...

.....And then carry out a detailed surveilance of the McCanns checking system, acquiring a key to 5a, drugging the children, opening the window & shutters for some reason, moving a door to & fro & changing Maddies pyjama top, before making off with her on foot.

Offline Anna

I believe this is what you are referring too,
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id470.html
 but I cant see a likeness and I dont believe the person/s who made this efit could be sure of what he looked like.
I do think the one with the fat face is more like the laundryman's description, if he wore large dark glasses.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Wonderfulspam

but I cant see a likeness and I dont believe the person/s who made this efit could be sure of what he looked like.
I do think the one with the fat face is more like the laundryman's description, if he wore large dark glasses.

There's a surprise.

Offline a.baker

I thought that the two Scottish guys MO was targeting little boys? Or maybe I am thinking of somebody else.

Offline Brietta

I thought that the two Scottish guys MO was targeting little boys? Or maybe I am thinking of somebody else.

That is correct ... hence the suspicion regarding Yeremi.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Scottish paedophiles under scrutiny over missing schoolboy Yéremi Vargas
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 05:40:13 AM »

Well there was a little boy in the apartment wasnt there? Possibly a little girl disturbed the snatch.....

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2014, 05:44:48 AM »

I thanks Anna yes, but when i saw a photo of him he was all relaxed in a pub drinking and he did look like Gerry then perhaps too he was a little fatter in the face. I showed it several people who all agreed, this is going back now 7 years, cant even remember which one it was sorry memory not good.

I just wondered at the time way back then if one of them had tried to snatch the boy twin, but when they got into the dark bedroom got confused and Maddy woke up and challenged him.....

Its just me rambling sorry. I have never been convinced either way of who or why she was taken, and I am always open to suggestions if they are backed up with proof. It was just the fact they were in the area intrigued me.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2014, 11:21:18 AM »

It does become confusing with the sort of scatter gun approach used doesn't it?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2014, 11:38:20 AM »
It does become confusing with the sort of scatter gun approach used doesn't it?

It's all very well throwing names out there for the face, but 'the abductor' required a key, & closed & locked the door behind himself & opened a window for some reason, if you believe the McCanns fairytale.

There is one person we know for certain had a key, & he was the last one to see her (other than the Smiths).

Not too difficult to work out really is it.

Offline Anna

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2014, 11:57:43 PM »
Scottish paedophiles under scrutiny over missing schoolboy Yéremi Vargas

By: thinkSPAIN
Wednesday, November 13, 2013

THREE Scottish men are being investigated over the disappearance of schoolboy Yéremi Vargas, who went missing in March 2007 when he was just seven years old.

Yéremi's whereabouts have been the subject of ongoing, but as yet fruitless investigations for six-and-a-half years, but after two dangerous paedophiles known as Charles and William were arrested in Gran Canaria and deported, inquiries have led towards their possibly having played a part in his disappearance.

The child's mother and grandparents are convinced Yéremi was murdered by the Scottish men.

They are believed to have lived in Albir (Alicante) where they worked as kitchen assistants before moving to the Canary Islands when they were recognised, after having abused two teenage boys.

Both were aged 15, and one was said to be living in the converted bus the two men used as their home from summer 2003 until they were drummed out of town, and another was drugged, kidnapped and raped.

Back in 1997, a woman living near the men in Scotland threatened to 'out' them publicly for having abused young boys, and in response, one of the accused's murdered her, put her body in a dustbin and threw it in the sea.

It was not until spring 2010, when they were spotted in Blackpool, UK, that they were finally arrested and brought to justice.

They are both in jail in Scotland, but the third remains at large.

The Scottish prisoners owned a company called Rainbow Cleaning Services, S.L., in the town of Vecindario, where Yéremi was last seen playing with his cousins on a field.

Both were said to have had friends in the Los Llanos district, where Yéremi and his family lived, and all three of the men under suspicion rented a house in the area.

Police from Spain have travelled to Scotland to question the two men in custody there and have distributed their photo in the hope that one of the British expatriates in Gran Canaria who contracted their cleaning services may be able to offer further information.

In fact, one British woman already told police in 2012 that she had seen all three of the men in Vecindario.

The Guardia Civil considers it 'significant' that the two men in jail had no qualms about speaking to Scotland Yard police over the disappearance of British toddler Madeleine McCann on May 3, 2007 from Praia da Luz, southern Portugal, when she was three.

But they refused to testify when quizzed over Yéremi Vargas, who had gone missing two months earlier.

www.thinkspain.com/news-spain/23544/scottish-paedophiles-under-scrutiny-over-missing-schoolboy-yeremi-vargas

Is this the neil Wilson that took these two in after visiting them in prison?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2468557/Good-Samaritan-questioned-Maddie-police-pair-paedophiles-let-live-home-released-prison.html

He looks like a youmger Macdonald/Robinson who has just been caught
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 12:02:30 AM by Anna »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato